Author Topic: Jade8928 accuracy  (Read 11933 times)

Offline Cc2019

Jade8928 accuracy
« on: December 30, 2018, 06:23:36 PM »
Hey all, wondering if anyone has read with Jade lately? I’ve read with her for a while and she has hit a few big predictions

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Re: Jade8928 accuracy
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 06:36:35 PM »
Can you specify what those predictions were? I might be interested in giving her a shot if I think it’s worth it.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
i've heard she can be a hit or miss but when she's hot she's hot.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »
Unfortunately I’ve never gotten her hot moments lol....all of her numbers have been a complete miss. And she’s not cheap for chat.

josh34

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 08:11:39 PM »
Unfortunately I’ve never gotten her hot moments lol....all of her numbers have been a complete miss. And she’s not cheap for chat.

There's a joke in that first sentence, somewhere. But that aside, I'm sorry! I haven't used her, but I do know there are others who are better with the whole number dealeo, at least from what I've read about this reader. But she can be spot on.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »
Her numbers haven’t always panned out for me either...
But as far as her predictions go, she’s been more accurate than not. And she also reads the present very well.

She made a few love predictions in the past that have manifested and she kept saying that my POI would return despite me thinking she wasn’t accurate, and lo behold he did..

Anyone else have any success with jade?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 08:35:27 PM »
Well then hopefully it’s just her numbers that are off haha, she’s always given me positive readings

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 08:58:29 PM »
Well then hopefully it’s just her numbers that are off haha, she’s always given me positive readings

Haha hopefully! Has she gotten any predictions correct for you? She tends to be positive with me but she did tell me that one of my POI’s was only looking for sex and that nothing concrete would develop. So I appreciated her honesty.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 09:04:46 PM »
I spoke to her the other day and really liked her. I've learnt not to pay attention to numbers but she said my poi would contact within 7 weeks

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 10:47:37 PM »

Haha hopefully! Has she gotten any predictions correct for you? She tends to be positive with me but she did tell me that one of my POI’s was only looking for sex and that nothing concrete would develop. So I appreciated her honesty.

Nothing so far has panned out

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 11:16:58 PM »
Any updates?  She gave me timing (specific # of days) and the days came and went.  Her reading was positive but not the greatest.  I wanted to message her asking her about it since the timing has passed without the prediction happening but I don't want that to get me on the basher list (they can be so sensitive and quick to put someone on there lol)

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 12:53:32 AM »
Any updates?  She gave me timing (specific # of days) and the days came and went.  Her reading was positive but not the greatest.  I wanted to message her asking her about it since the timing has passed without the prediction happening but I don't want that to get me on the basher list (they can be so sensitive and quick to put someone on there lol)

It’s been a while since I’ve read with her, but her timing was almost always off for me.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 02:45:28 AM »

It’s been a while since I’ve read with her, but her timing was almost always off for me.

Thank you for replying hillcam! :)  even though her timing was off did the prediction eventually come true? Did you find her off by a lot in regards to timing or it’d usually happen just a week or so later?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2019, 03:43:40 AM »
Most if not all of her predictions never came to pass for m. She was dead wrong on so many things. Her timing was always off too and she types really slowly. She was really nice and kind though

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2019, 08:49:37 AM »

Thank you for replying hillcam! :)  even though her timing was off did the prediction eventually come true? Did you find her off by a lot in regards to timing or it’d usually happen just a week or so later?

She got minor predictions here and there but in the end, the opposite of what she said happened. :( between that and her rate, I stopped contacting her. Her timing was kind of all over the place so I can’t really say, sorry.