Author Topic: Bitwine - Hayley Daniels-Lake  (Read 7164 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine - Hayley Daniels-Lake
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »
Has anyone tried her?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:42:19 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline HornetKick

Re: Bitwine - Hayley Daniels-Lake
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »
She has way too many negatives for me where people say she gives advice more so than a psychic reading.
It's one thing when a reader gets a negative review based on technical issues, I just ignore those, but I abhor readers who give lame advice or don't know how to use their gift to give accurate information.  It's just a peeve of mine.

Oh, here is her actual link: http://www.bitwine.com/psychics/31711-hayley_dl for those who want to try her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 05:08:58 PM »
She was very wrong for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
She picked up my poi behavior and the situation well and didn't actually give any kind of specific prediction other than we will be in each others lives for a long time.  Ughh - not sure sometimes what we pay for.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 11:40:25 PM »
.I think she's a psychologist or something of that nature because when I had a reading with her back in June it seriously felt like I  was seeking counselling for a bad breakup rather than a prediction. Definitely a manipulative reader in my opinion, she is not psychic at all. Plus she was exposed on here for giving generic readings. Just do a search on the boards for her name, she gave me and someone else the exact same "advice...i mean prediction" word for word *rollseyes*

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 11:46:42 PM »
I think i must be the only one having issues finding threads.  Grrrr
I know i asked about her on a bitwine thread and then couldn't find it again.

This is as much of a prediction that i got from her if we can even call it that.

Don't, as a rule, do timeframes partly because they are so fluid but also partly because a lot of the time, the answer is "it depends!" and that's especially true here. The more you shift your focus away from him, the more you will find him coming forward.

Hayley...

Partly because you are more balanced and secure yourself and he will sense that and partly because he has the breathing space he needs to not feel so over whelmed by it all

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 10:50:41 PM »
I think i must be the only one having issues finding threads.  Grrrr
I know i asked about her on a bitwine thread and then couldn't find it again.

This is as much of a prediction that i got from her if we can even call it that.

Don't, as a rule, do timeframes partly because they are so fluid but also partly because a lot of the time, the answer is "it depends!" and that's especially true here. The more you shift your focus away from him, the more you will find him coming forward.

Hayley...

Partly because you are more balanced and secure yourself and he will sense that and partly because he has the breathing space he needs to not feel so over whelmed by it all

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she said those exact words by verbatim. She is a professional scam artist, feeds the same BS lines to every naive person, zero psychic ability. AVOID!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 11:58:56 PM »
Thank you for chiming in.  I personally wouldn't go back because she honestly didn't predict a thing.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 08:03:59 PM »
While she gave me some advice on how to stay positive, she did overall give me a good reading. This was just the first week of December and so far the predictions haven't come to pass, but she picked up on the dynamic of my relationship with poi, the differences in our personalities, where things went wrong, and a clear prediction too.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 06:28:21 PM »
so i just had a reading with hayley , it was all odd she just kept repeating there is an imbalance in your marriage,  and she saw that I gave to much of myself and not even enough to myself. Ok thats fine and she gave a positive outcome well just said it would work out.
However after about two minutes she stopped the chat. I'd asked some more questions and she just said I've answered that above and said I'd be better off asking someone else.

I felt a bit uncomfortable about it and tried to message her however said I couldn't send messages to that reader so not sure if I was blocked

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 06:39:34 PM »
that is definitely odd. i've had two readers on bitwine before tell me straight up they couldn't do a reading for me because they couldn't connect. i've never had that happen before but the only 2 times it happened was back to back on bitwine.....  ::)

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 06:41:38 PM »
I'd actually tried to connect with her a couple of times for a chat and she never pick up the call but today she did so maybe she felt she would connect before and today just tried to

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 06:48:24 PM »
She is 100% scam artist. Stay away
I wish i had. Glad she ended the call and I only paid for a minute

Offline Rainbowcalm - P

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2020, 07:56:03 AM »
Hey
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 08:15:03 AM by Rainbowcalm - P »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 12:02:41 PM »
Don't jeopardize your relationship over her reading.  Her comment makes no sense.  He's  chatting about fantasies but  isn't flirting???? Stick to the other reputable readers. 

anything