Author Topic: Don’t know who or what to believe. Summary post.  (Read 5605 times)

Offline flora0250

Don’t know who or what to believe. Summary post.
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:56:33 AM »
Just having a hard time tonight. Not good about refraining from social media and I saw something to make me think he’s probably still with the woman he started seeing a week after we broke up. Which was like 5 months ago now. It was something she posted where she referred to a gift given to her by her amazing man, and the gift was something ... well I could just see it likely being from him.

But I know this is bad for me. I know first of all I shouldn’t be looking. I also know what people post isn’t necessarily an accurate reflection of things. But it’s hard.

I can tell you the following readers have been flat out wrong for me for sure:

Tara - said on 2 or 3 calls that we would be seeing each again by December. She seemed to so accurately describe everything. I really believed her. She said she saw us spending time together. But I can’t see that likely to happen by now.

Aries Intuition -I had a phone call read with her in the summer and then an email read with her in beginning of November. It’s really so so confusing. Because I can’t see how the two readings would both make sense. I mean I’m really, really stretching to try to make them both make sense together and they just don’t. The first phone call reading she said she was getting an 8 either weeks or months this was either beginning of August or September.. She made predictions along the lines that yes we would definitely reconnect in a romantic sense but it wouldn’t be consistent - and that the woman he was with then (the woman he appears to be with now according to her post) - would not be serious with and would not be a “full relationship” and would be short lived. She seemed to have a much more positive read. Than compared to Nov where she said yes we would definitely reconnect and I would have a really important talk with him that would clarify a lot - and then from there we would be friends if I wanted to be - and that she didn’t see anything developing into romance “as far as what I can see now” kind of thing. Very confusing. So I feel like she was wrong in her phone prediction about some things ... unless what she was seeing was WAY further out in the first call and more short term in the email read. Idk.

Emma Jane Ashley - woah. Way too many things to go into that she predicted would happen that didn’t come to be AT ALL. Definitely think she’s just a good cold reader now that time has passed.

Jessica Rae - wow she was also awful it turns out - she gave me a ton of false hope and I trusted her so much right in the beginning when we had just broken up. Really she gave me a fairy tale I believed.

Riley from CP - Id love to say she was right because she picked up some specific things about us being in same line of work and number of pets between us and other things that seemed really really accurate to me - I liked her a lot. But nope, she like Tara also saw us dating again as of December. I just can’t see how that’s going to happen at this point.

At least contact predictions have come and gone - so hard for me to believe the rest: Lisa Dianne, Lynda Diane, Arthur (Psychic Source)

Psychic Readings By Gail - man she was ABSOLUTELY bang on with remote viewing and seeming to pick up on crazy accurate details and I really really liked her - but a really specific prediction I asked her about (short term) she wasn’t right on... so it’s hard for me to call back because I was so heartbroken it didn’t happen when she seemed to be so so amazingly tuned in. I just don’t want the same thing to happen. But really great lady and could imagine she works for lots of other people. I was stunned how well she picked up me physically and details about the event I asked her about - and then not have it happen the way she thought it would just was so hard even though I tried not to get my hopes up.

The following readers have given me more positive outcomes - in that at least seeing some romantic type of connection with him again at some point .... and some have either not given me time frames or said it would be next year ... but some of those have said I would definitely at least be in touch with him in some way before the end of the year:

Cookie
Mattie (CP)
Rosanne (CP)
Lady P (keen)
Effie (CP)
Abundant Visions
Petunia (CP)
Moira (Psychic Source)
Advisor Neal (much more of an empath only but he gave me positive predictions)

Think it’s too early to say based on the totality of the predictions given but these were the readers who were more negative:

Shaman Kira (as I said maybe she’s totally right with her read and maybe she has a gift I didn’t get the opportunity to experience - but she didn’t give me any details where I could feel like I could trust her - she really just gave me an outcome and no other info and I didn’t feel comfortable asking many questions because I think that gives someone more opportunity for cold reading vs genuine skill) She said he was happy with the way things were (that we weren’t together) and because of that she didn’t see us reconciling. But I gotta say too... I thought about the fact that true I really didn’t give her much info because of being skeptical - so it could be that he’s happy how things are meaning he just still needs space and time and to not be in anything serious at the moment. Idk. Maybe that’s a stretch.

Leanne H - but like Aries, actually more so, totally gave me two different reads. Within a couple weeks though. As many experienced I found out, her general read was no doubt in my mind (because he’s been the only man I’ve dated in the last two years since I was divorced and she said it was someone I was recently dating) - the general read she said we would be reconnecting and trying things again, but in the specific question read when I asked her about him it was really a doom and gloom thing. That we would have one final talk but nothing else would happen. So idk whatever that’s weird to me.

Michelle Answers - she advised he saw me as too conventional and he didn’t want something conventional - but that I would hear from him before the end of the year and to call back because things can change with every action and it might just depend on how the interaction went when I heard from him (so mostly negative)

Empaths who didn’t give me predictions but seemed accurate regarding past and present to my knowledge:

Queen of Cups
Divine Love (though she misread involvement with this other woman)
Judi’s Inner Light
Leah (CP) - really liked Leah and looking back she made the opposite prediction than Gail about the event and she was right - she was more specific about details about past and present but also made some positive predictions but that it would take a long time and require a lot of patience and basically that he wouldn’t reach out until he was sure we were on the same page (either a change with him or me). More trusted as an empath. I would call her again.

Offline flora0250

Re: Don’t know who or what to believe. Summary post.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 02:03:47 AM »
I should clarify - some of those I listed as empaths did give me predictions but they either didn’t happen or I basically didn’t go into it looking for a prediction from them because I knew they were mainly empaths.

Offline sparky

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 02:16:01 AM »
I know it is tough but December isn't over.  Yes he might have gotten her a gift but think about it.  He might of bought it weeks ago so it just feels comfortable with the holiday to just stick with it.  After Christmas he could dump her and come crawling back.  New Years isn't as big of a family thing so there isn't that kind of pressure.  Also remember that timing could be off.  It might actually happen right after the new year.  So I wouldn't right off some of those predictions yet. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 02:31:51 AM by sparky »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 02:29:06 AM »
I know it is tough but December isn't over.  Yes he might have gotten her a gift but think about it.  He might of bought it weeks ago so it just feels comfortable with the holiday to just stick with it.  After Christmas he could dumb her and come crawling back.  New Years isn't as big of a family thing so there isn't that kind of pressure.  Also remember that timing could be off.  It might actually happen right after the new year.  So I wouldn't right off some of those predictions yet.

Thanks - you’re right. Holidays are so weird. I’m trying not to hope not to dwell- and I’ve very much cut back on number of readings and who I’m reading with. But - well yeah holidays are hard for lots of reasons. So glad to have my (relatively) good health, my son healthy and happy, a job, food, a roof. Very grateful for my blessings and that helps when I refocus on that. But... yeah sometimes it’s just hard. Thank you so much again.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 02:30:37 AM »
You need to be careful about holding timeframes too close to the chest, MOST readers are not good at timing, so if they all say he will, it is highly likely, and then, disregard WHEN unless they are known specifically for their timeframe, that’s unusual in a reader. December is not only not over, but it could also be January 5th... You never know, so hopefully everything comes to pass, at least if you dont get a relationship I hope you get a long talk with closure. <3 Hang in there.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 03:02:54 AM »
You need to be careful about holding timeframes too close to the chest, MOST readers are not good at timing, so if they all say he will, it is highly likely, and then, disregard WHEN unless they are known specifically for their timeframe, that’s unusual in a reader. December is not only not over, but it could also be January 5th... You never know, so hopefully everything comes to pass, at least if you dont get a relationship I hope you get a long talk with closure. <3 Hang in there.
Thank you so much for your perspective and good thoughts and wishes - I hope so too. And yes - Ugh I’m terrible with patience and time frames etc. just always been so bad at wanting to move things along one way or another. I never ever ever have been good at the hanging in limbo phase. So I get more practice I guess lol! Maybe I’ll get it right finally lol. Thanks again.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 03:17:33 AM »
Thank you so much for your perspective and good thoughts and wishes - I hope so too. And yes - Ugh I’m terrible with patience and time frames etc. just always been so bad at wanting to move things along one way or another. I never ever ever have been good at the hanging in limbo phase. So I get more practice I guess lol! Maybe I’ll get it right finally lol. Thanks again.

Me too that’s why I end up getting readings!! Hahahha.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 05:05:42 AM »
hmm so my thoughts on Shaman Kira, now it has nothing to do with "concrete" info to back things up. Because you really don't need that for a predictions. But i'm starting to feel this is her thing,  the probability of POI not coming back or working out is much higher than them coming back.  So for accuracy sake, she'd get more hits, than misses saying forget about it.  Because this is a public forum and anyone can read here without a being a member (which i wish they'd change) she can lurk and read the boards and get a feeling of what  people are saying.  I imagine that most advisors google their names to see if people are talking about them, or to just simply see where they come up in a search engine, IE: close to the top searches. 

So here are some of my thoughts, you can take them or leave them, but something to possibly consider.  You are now confused and don't know what to think or believe because of all of these readings you've had.  When we have so many readings on the same situation, the energy we are sending out is screaming we are in doubt, that we don't believe, so what we put out is what we get back. This is why they say to limit readings and also limit the number of advisors. Each time you connect with them, you are allowing their energy to also flow and connect.   These are just my thoughts and beliefs, and if not yours, it's cool.

Like others' have said , December isn't over yet. But you are already doubting, and sending out that energy.  Contact might be something as simple as a Merry Christmas gif or meme.  Whether you both end up together, may just not be established yet based on all of this energy, so it goes from one extreme to the other. Or depending on the day and the flow of energy at that time, that is what the reader is picking up. So it might not mean they are a bad reader, they are just picking up what the main and strongest flow of energy is at that moment.  The outcome also depends on you, on what you do now and what you do when you reconnect with each other.  We all have a part in this.  Having all these readings with different outcomes, not only messes with your energy, but with your head and puts you in this emotional place you don't need to be. My suggestion, take it or leave it pick the one or two advisors that seemed to the most consistent for you in your predictions and believe that. Then say to yourself okay cool, this is how it's going to be. Then go and just do your thing. Focus on what makes you happy and let the energy flow, remember whether you realize it or not, this tense energy and fear and doubt, he feels this as well on an energy level, whether he realizes it or not. This is why psychics who especially understand quantum energy, will tell you to let it go (and believe me those are words i absolutely hated hearing! my back would go up, but there's more truth to it than not) don't think about what you don't have, and focus on what you have. It won't happen over night, it's a process. But each time you find yourself feeling anxious or sad or doubtful, send some loving energy to that place and try to refocus on something else. ( i know it can be hard) Even if this doesn't give you the ending you want, what it will do is make it an easier process for you, one with out the mental anguish and give some happier moments.

Anyway, i hope that is at least helpful and if not then i hope that you do find something that works for you and may this message find it's way to the person who may need to hear it. :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 12:09:13 PM »
hmm so my thoughts on Shaman Kira, now it has nothing to do with "concrete" info to back things up. Because you really don't need that for a predictions. But i'm starting to feel this is her thing,  the probability of POI not coming back or working out is much higher than them coming back.  So for accuracy sake, she'd get more hits, than misses saying forget about it.  Because this is a public forum and anyone can read here without a being a member (which i wish they'd change) she can lurk and read the boards and get a feeling of what  people are saying.  I imagine that most advisors google their names to see if people are talking about them, or to just simply see where they come up in a search engine, IE: close to the top searches. 

So here are some of my thoughts, you can take them or leave them, but something to possibly consider.  You are now confused and don't know what to think or believe because of all of these readings you've had.  When we have so many readings on the same situation, the energy we are sending out is screaming we are in doubt, that we don't believe, so what we put out is what we get back. This is why they say to limit readings and also limit the number of advisors. Each time you connect with them, you are allowing their energy to also flow and connect.   These are just my thoughts and beliefs, and if not yours, it's cool.

Like others' have said , December isn't over yet. But you are already doubting, and sending out that energy.  Contact might be something as simple as a Merry Christmas gif or meme.  Whether you both end up together, may just not be established yet based on all of this energy, so it goes from one extreme to the other. Or depending on the day and the flow of energy at that time, that is what the reader is picking up. So it might not mean they are a bad reader, they are just picking up what the main and strongest flow of energy is at that moment.  The outcome also depends on you, on what you do now and what you do when you reconnect with each other.  We all have a part in this.  Having all these readings with different outcomes, not only messes with your energy, but with your head and puts you in this emotional place you don't need to be. My suggestion, take it or leave it pick the one or two advisors that seemed to the most consistent for you in your predictions and believe that. Then say to yourself okay cool, this is how it's going to be. Then go and just do your thing. Focus on what makes you happy and let the energy flow, remember whether you realize it or not, this tense energy and fear and doubt, he feels this as well on an energy level, whether he realizes it or not. This is why psychics who especially understand quantum energy, will tell you to let it go (and believe me those are words i absolutely hated hearing! my back would go up, but there's more truth to it than not) don't think about what you don't have, and focus on what you have. It won't happen over night, it's a process. But each time you find yourself feeling anxious or sad or doubtful, send some loving energy to that place and try to refocus on something else. ( i know it can be hard) Even if this doesn't give you the ending you want, what it will do is make it an easier process for you, one with out the mental anguish and give some happier moments.

Anyway, i hope that is at least helpful and if not then i hope that you do find something that works for you and may this message find it's way to the person who may need to hear it. :)

Thanks so much - I’d like to PM you my reply if you don’t mind. There is much I agree with and find helpful in theory but difficult to put into actual practice. But I am making headway - honestly I really am - but the social media thing is really a difficult addiction for me. The constant checking is more about wanting to know what’s up more than worrying its NOT going to happen. More like wow, I really really believed in my instincts that we weren’t completely over and done for good and yet here. Look. It is doubting of my own self you’re right. But it is incredibly difficult for me not to look and check and see what I can see. I struggle with it even though I know it’s not logical.

And the whole concept of LOA I struggle with because on the one hand I think there’s a lot to it and it makes an awful lot of sense to me and I’ve seen it at work. But on the other hand I feel like then there’s a blame that goes along with it to if someone else (or me!) thinks “well you’re not letting go enough. You’re not doing it right.”  You know I mean I did “let go.” But what that means to one person in actual practice is different to another person I think. And I really did decide okay let me just go out with other people and I did, went on several dates. And it wasn’t like I wasn’t giving it a fair shot. I was really open to being with someone new. But they just didn’t jive. So I don’t know. I find that for me what works is letting myself feel how I feel whatever it is.

But I do believe a lot of what you’re saying and a lot of what you’re saying was echoed to me by some of those readers. One who no one else seems to like but I thought was very spot on for me... told me... well he’s going to sense that you’re fed up. He’s going to feel that and he’s not going to want you to be gone so he’ll reach out. And believe me you will be together by ___ date. You have to believe that. And recommended mirror work for me. Like talking to myself as if I was hearing what I wanted to hear. To boost my confidence she said.

It is a mind mess too. Because yes the whole thing makes me so self conscious of if I do hear from him how do I handle it? How would I possibly even feel about how to reapond? If I keep it low Kelly maybe he’ll think I’m not that interested. If I am up front with my feelings I will scare him away. So I’m a mess in my own head about how I would even respond. But I go back and forth between that and being ... well remembering ... that when we were together .... I would get this same exact intense anxiety. Like a lot. But that every time we were together or talked... it just totally magically disappeared. And no one ever ever had that affect on me.

I remember my telling him he made me feel at ease. And he said well aren’t you always like this? And I said no. Actually I’m not. ... and we both smiled a bit.

Anyway. Yeah I’m getting better at separating for me the fact that I can still recognize my genuine feelings and not feel bad about them or like I’m “doing something wrong and not letting go enough” if I miss him. But more like acknowledge it and trust that whatever will happen the way it’s meant to and let go more of the outcome vs how I feel. I’m much better with that and doing well over all - but yesterday was hard.

Thanks so much again. Really appreciate your thoughts and insight.

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 01:18:57 PM »

Thanks so much - I’d like to PM you my reply if you don’t mind. There is much I agree with and find helpful in theory but difficult to put into actual practice. But I am making headway - honestly I really am - but the social media thing is really a difficult addiction for me. The constant checking is more about wanting to know what’s up more than worrying its NOT going to happen. More like wow, I really really believed in my instincts that we weren’t completely over and done for good and yet here. Look. It is doubting of my own self you’re right. But it is incredibly difficult for me not to look and check and see what I can see. I struggle with it even though I know it’s not logical.

And the whole concept of LOA I struggle with because on the one hand I think there’s a lot to it and it makes an awful lot of sense to me and I’ve seen it at work. But on the other hand I feel like then there’s a blame that goes along with it to if someone else (or me!) thinks “well you’re not letting go enough. You’re not doing it right.”  You know I mean I did “let go.” But what that means to one person in actual practice is different to another person I think. And I really did decide okay let me just go out with other people and I did, went on several dates. And it wasn’t like I wasn’t giving it a fair shot. I was really open to being with someone new. But they just didn’t jive. So I don’t know. I find that for me what works is letting myself feel how I feel whatever it is.

But I do believe a lot of what you’re saying and a lot of what you’re saying was echoed to me by some of those readers. One who no one else seems to like but I thought was very spot on for me... told me... well he’s going to sense that you’re fed up. He’s going to feel that and he’s not going to want you to be gone so he’ll reach out. And believe me you will be together by ___ date. You have to believe that. And recommended mirror work for me. Like talking to myself as if I was hearing what I wanted to hear. To boost my confidence she said.

It is a mind mess too. Because yes the whole thing makes me so self conscious of if I do hear from him how do I handle it? How would I possibly even feel about how to reapond? If I keep it low Kelly maybe he’ll think I’m not that interested. If I am up front with my feelings I will scare him away. So I’m a mess in my own head about how I would even respond. But I go back and forth between that and being ... well remembering ... that when we were together .... I would get this same exact intense anxiety. Like a lot. But that every time we were together or talked... it just totally magically disappeared. And no one ever ever had that affect on me.

I remember my telling him he made me feel at ease. And he said well aren’t you always like this? And I said no. Actually I’m not. ... and we both smiled a bit.

Anyway. Yeah I’m getting better at separating for me the fact that I can still recognize my genuine feelings and not feel bad about them or like I’m “doing something wrong and not letting go enough” if I miss him. But more like acknowledge it and trust that whatever will happen the way it’s meant to and let go more of the outcome vs how I feel. I’m much better with that and doing well over all - but yesterday was hard.

I'm just going to chip in if OK? Having a look at your POI's social media won't help things at all. People generally like to paint a pretty picture on social media, I've seen men happily recently married who have tried to lead a separate life with me (which ain't happening on my watch). So they must be miserable to be cheating and looking for a double life elsewhere. You'd never guess it from their professionally made tailored pics on Facebook that are very smart. So your guy could be posting pics with a woman, or she might be with him but doesn't mean to say he isn't thinking of you in any way shape or form. I used to stalk exes Facebook but realised it didn't do me any good.. Everytime I looked, I felt sick to the pit of my stomach and second guessed everything, things wound me up and stressed me out. Now I don't look, because it's best not to know what's going on. For all you know, he might come back and say "well actually I was getting bored and left her", or something else along those lines. So not everything is always as it seems. But my god I understand why you'd be panicking and want to look, and I feel your pain and frustration.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 01:31:44 PM »

I'm just going to chip in if OK? Having a look at your POI's social media won't help things at all. People generally like to paint a pretty picture on social media, I've seen men happily recently married who have tried to lead a separate life with me (which ain't happening on my watch). So they must be miserable to be cheating and looking for a double life elsewhere. You'd never guess it from their professionally made tailored pics on Facebook that are very smart. So your guy could be posting pics with a woman, or she might be with him but doesn't mean to say he isn't thinking of you in any way shape or form. I used to stalk exes Facebook but realised it didn't do me any good.. Everytime I looked, I felt sick to the pit of my stomach and second guessed everything, things wound me up and stressed me out. Now I don't look, because it's best not to know what's going on. For all you know, he might come back and say "well actually I was getting bored and left her", or something else along those lines. So not everything is always as it seems. But my god I understand why you'd be panicking and want to look, and I feel your pain and frustration.

Thank you so much Star, sweet friend. Yes I absolutely agree. It really doesn’t tell me anything so I know it’s useless. Could be a million things. Could be they’re together and happy happy happy. Or could he not. Like you said a lot of times just because someone posts something doesn’t mean it gives the whole story. So it really is pointless. I haven’t seen anything *he* has posted which is kind of what makes me keep looking. I keep feeling like well if *he*!hasn’t posted anything then maybe blah blah blah... but really that’s stupid too probably because I’ll just end up saying okay well okay so he posted such and such... but I could still end up trying to twist things around in my head. It really is dumb. I think social media has done much more harm for relationships than good. Thanks so much for not making me feel alone in this. And thanks for sharing your experience on it too. Xoxo

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 01:35:55 PM »
@flora -- you have to stay off social media!!!!  I know its very, very hard!  I used to be a crazy sm person... I posted IG stories and SC stories every day and spent so much time on both of them!  ANNNNNDDDD.... of course, I stalked ex poi (and when he was my bf) - i was obsessive about checking his IG as well!  It's one of the first things Lanie Stevens books taught me - not to look!  I have not looked at his IG for over 3 weeks, and now I dont even think about it.  It's very freeing and trust me after awhile you wont even think about it!  Social Media is just bad for relationships in general!!!!  But it is definitely part of letting go.....

Also, keep in mind -- that girl probably assumes you are stalking social media and it could be her brother, father, cousin, anyone... if she made it public to you, she wants you to see it!  DO NOT GIVE HER THAT PLEASURE!

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 01:41:31 PM »

Thank you so much Star, sweet friend. Yes I absolutely agree. It really doesn’t tell me anything so I know it’s useless. Could be a million things. Could be they’re together and happy happy happy. Or could he not. Like you said a lot of times just because someone posts something doesn’t mean it gives the whole story. So it really is pointless. I haven’t seen anything *he* has posted which is kind of what makes me keep looking. I keep feeling like well if *he*!hasn’t posted anything then maybe blah blah blah... but really that’s stupid too probably because I’ll just end up saying okay well okay so he posted such and such... but I could still end up trying to twist things around in my head. It really is dumb. I think social media has done much more harm for relationships than good. Thanks so much for not making me feel alone in this. And thanks for sharing your experience on it too. Xoxo

You're welcome, Flora. The fact that he hasn't put anything up is key. She could be more into him than he is with her. Really, anything could be going on behind closed doors. I'd just keep busy and doing what you've been doing, anything that brings you comfort and makes you happy to distract. Hope you and your son have a lovely Christmas xxx
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:48:43 PM by star1 »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 02:07:00 PM »
@flora you may pm me if you’d like :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »
@flora you may pm me if you’d like :)

Thanks - I may - but it looks like I replied most of what I wanted to reply hahaha! I’m like oh let me pm you... but oh... let me just say blah blah blah lol. ::rolls eyes at self:: I may though - thank you again :)