Author Topic: Caved in...  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Seeker23

Caved in...
« on: December 19, 2018, 01:25:45 PM »
So, after many months of seeing if predictions will pass and, of course, none did,   I sought out a reading.

I tried two fron bitwine. Both slightly similiar in nature. Both said by 2019 I will met a new love. One said in March, one said in late 2019. Each different in how or where.

Both reverting back to the old ex with exclamation of, "I know you do not want to hear this, but your ex will be reaching out to you." Blah blah. He sure does think about you from time to time, misses you, but has distracted himself.

What bull that is.

The second one tells me. My poi will marry in the next two months, but it will not last too long. He will reach out to me because things will not being going well with his wife. God I hated that. Even said knowing that I will not talk to him.

How I know that is rubbish is because of the states laws that you are not allow to marry for six months.

But...pretty much can assume my love life and desire for marriage and children are out the door. I have had the toughest year and got kicked in the face, metaphorically speaking,  I am surprised I am still around.

This started my whole psychic experience. Just one thing after another happening and not good things. I went from things looking up. To crashing down. In deep emotional pain over a man that even one psychic described as manipulating, lied. I was in utter pain with the whole he was going to go date an ex wife going through a divorce by another man. Things people told me only angered me, hurt me. I had to have a friend on standby to talk because I was hurting so badly after feeling like I was lied to majorily. Then more things came crashing down and I could not focus well.

I picked up the pieces, though.

Then trying journey for a descent read.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:48:05 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline psychic girls

Re: Caved in...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 01:33:19 PM »
same stock line they give to everyone your poi relationship will not last long and he will come back to you and you will have a choice LOL.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »
Seeker23, today's a new day, a new start. Try not to beat yourself up too hard about getting the readings. It's already awful when you're getting the reading and know (just as you said) "what bull that is." I've been there too. You are hearing the psychic say something that either makes no sense at all, is complete horseshit to "try to make you happy", or is basic commonsense you can tell yourself (I can't tell you how many times a psychic has said "we'll just have to wait and see!" WTF, if I was willing to do that, why would I be calling?!)

I'm trying to diet, and having started down this path (in addition to trying NOT to call psychics and feed that addiction) I've now adopted a mindset that one setback doesn't mean I've failed. Start again as soon as you've realized you've dropped the ball (calling the psychic, eating that second helping and then a third helping), it's all you can do. Something I've found helpful is to have podcasts on my phone to listen to... when I feel the urge to call a psychic, I make myself listen to a podcast episode. Doesn't matter what it is - it serves the purpose of "locking" up my phone for 30-60 minutes so that I have some time to fight the urge. I don't know if that will help for you, but perhaps you will find something that fills your attention or makes your phone "unusable" when you start jonesing for a reading.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:07:40 PM »
Same situation for me, I am a reader I never wanted a reading until this man came in and tore my heart to pieces. 2018 was an entire year of Retrograde (not sure if you believe in astrology, but Ive seen it true) and 2019 IS full of abundance. I also want to mention that I did not know this but while in the depth of depression I was told I have a nutrition deficiency including Iron, Magnesium, and vitamin B. I started taking multi vitamin and iron supplement, and suddenly, and I mean OVERNIGHT I was not going down to the level again. I still get a bit sad, yesterday was the first day in a while, and I cry, because like you mine was a liar and manipulator. How can myself, a psychic, not KNOW that?! Because my intuition betrayed me, it was so bad. On the other hand, he will be back this year so I guess my intuition might have been right in the long run.

Long story short, I empathize on another level. I take all readings with a grain of salt, most of them are bunk. This forum helped me identify good psychics, and ones that I did general reading with also mentioned love this year, not just those that I mentioned it to. 2019 is a time of abundance for people who have been suffering since Nov ish of 2017. Astrologically speaking.

Hang in there, take it one step at a time, if you get the urge to call, I’d suggest asking for general readings so they can bring it up or not, as every psychic will try to make you feel better with “its coming!”

You got this.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 07:34:11 PM »

I kind of appreciate what the first said. Your ex lied, manipulated a lot, is selfish about the whole thing, etc. That was not sugar coating.

I went to them trying to see what new love would come into my life. They did not give me a fairy tale. 

What was weird. Is they mention at the end that "you look younger than your age. Then within goodbye, "you are adorable." I was great more manipulation from someone else. Lol

I am sure everyone can relate to dieting. When you are stressed out, it is so easy just to grab something. I commend you for your efforts.

One step at a time! Stay positive.

quote author=Just FYI link=topic=3761.msg68584#msg68584 date=1545231337]
Seeker23, today's a new day, a new start. Try not to beat yourself up too hard about getting the readings. It's already awful when you're getting the reading and know (just as you said) "what bull that is." I've been there too. You are hearing the psychic say something that either makes no sense at all, is complete horseshit to "try to make you happy", or is basic commonsense you can tell yourself (I can't tell you how many times a psychic has said "we'll just have to wait and see!" WTF, if I was willing to do that, why would I be calling?!)

I'm trying to diet, and having started down this path (in addition to trying NOT to call psychics and feed that addiction) I've now adopted a mindset that one setback doesn't mean I've failed. Start again as soon as you've realized you've dropped the ball (calling the psychic, eating that second helping and then a third helping), it's all you can do. Something I've found helpful is to have podcasts on my phone to listen to... when I feel the urge to call a psychic, I make myself listen to a podcast episode. Doesn't matter what it is - it serves the purpose of "locking" up my phone for 30-60 minutes so that I have some time to fight the urge. I don't know if that will help for you, but perhaps you will find something that fills your attention or makes your phone "unusable" when you start jonesing for a reading.
[/quote]

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 12:05:53 AM »

I agree with this. It has worked for me 'cause I've dropped the ball tons of times (not about readings) but other things I should be working more on.