Author Topic: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine  (Read 19010 times)

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Hipatia Inca Priestess On bitwine
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2020, 06:18:04 PM »
No, shes been really accurate for me & is in my top 3
I find her to be honest& realistic.
She has been consistent in terms of where my situation is at, contact predictions& how things will go.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 09:11:15 PM »
She has been consistent in terms of where my situation is at, contact predictions& how things will go.

how is she for timeframes?

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2020, 09:40:04 PM »

how is she for timeframes?

In my last reading with her, she predicted my POU would reach out in May.
She said he would also take a while to respond. That’s what happened.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2020, 09:52:39 PM »
I like her because she was one of the only ones to tell me in 2018 my ex was having a baby and when. After I posted her here she got popular and prices went from 1.99 to 5 to 8.50 per min. I don’t read with her now because I don’t use platforms anymore but she was definitely good at nailing my situation back then and giving me honest truth and not telling me to wait on a man that is cheating on me so I can move on living my best life

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 10:07:17 PM »
I like her because she was one of the only ones to tell me in 2018 my ex was having a baby and when. After I posted her here she got popular and prices went from 1.99 to 5 to 8.50 per min. I don’t read with her now because I don’t use platforms anymore but she was definitely good at nailing my situation back then and giving me honest truth and not telling me to wait on a man that is cheating on me so I can move on living my best life

She’s like 4.99 now on PG & Bitwine.

I actually tried her cos of you& she picked up something specific about his life/fam too.
Not like cheating but from then I knew she was a real one.
Again, she’s in my top 3 in terms of how the situation will & is panning out. She predicted something specific about my encounters with poi when we are back in contact. Oh boy was she right lol
It’s kinda annoying to hear she put her process up like that but she is better than most so can’t knock it

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2020, 10:19:39 PM »

I’m so glad u liked her and tried her from my old post last year lol that post is the reason I still never posted my Go to advisor. I don’t want to have a hard time contacting her and pay a crazy amount lol

Hipa was a hidden gem and I heard she is hard to contact now ....I have had other predictions Pan out from others but I like to give credit where it’s due

And no I’m still not giving nobody my go to ... I have to put this disclaimer before 99 million ppl offer their born son in my inbox lol

I actually tried her cos of you& she picked up something specific about his life/fam too.
Again, she’s in my top 3 in terms of how the situation will & is panning out. She predicted something specific about my encounters with poi when we are back in contact. Oh boy was she right lol
It’s kinda annoying to hear she put her process up like that but she is better than most so can’t knock it

I’m glad u liked her and searched this forum well enough to get a good idea on who to spend money on. Some ppl here aren’t that smart lol.  She was a hidden gem and I heard it’s hard to reach her now .  I don’t mind her price jump because it was bound to happen anyway . That post recommending her is the reason I never posted my Go to TO THIS DAY. I don’t want to have a hard time contacting her or pay a crazy amount. I have had other predictions pan out from back then from others but I like to give credit where it’s due .

And no I’m still not sharing my Goto who is not on this forum . I have to include that disclaimer before 99 million people run to my inbox offering their first born son lol
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 10:28:06 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2020, 10:32:22 PM »

I’m so glad u liked her and tried her from my old post last year lol that post is the reason I still never posted my Go to advisor. I don’t want to have a hard time contacting her and pay a crazy amount lol

Hipa was a hidden gem and I heard she is hard to contact now ....I have had other predictions Pan out from others but I like to give credit where it’s due

And no I’m still not giving nobody my go to ... I have to put this disclaimer before 99 million ppl offer their born son in my inbox lol

Yeah I have one reader I was dying to talk about here& one I hyped up& she got VERY hard to reach. Luckily, I can reach her personally now but I realised now people are desperate (I was one of them so no shade) plus lurkers.
Lesson learned. I was my readers fresh minded& free lol .

I’m glad u liked her and searched this forum well enough to get a good idea on who to spend money on. Some ppl here aren’t that smart lol.  She was a hidden gem and I heard it’s hard to reach her now .  I don’t mind her price jump because it was bound to happen anyway . That post recommending her is the reason I never posted my Go to TO THIS DAY. I don’t want to have a hard time contacting her or pay a crazy amount. I have had other predictions pan out from back then from others but I like to give credit where it’s due .

And no I’m still not sharing my Goto who is not on this forum . I have to include that disclaimer before 99 million people run to my inbox offering their first born son lol

Offline jolimano

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 11:14:22 PM »
I just had my second reading with her, but I chat with her on Kasamba (she is called Tarot Master Priestess).

I like her because I had my first reading back in February, and she had picked up the going ons in my situation accurately, without me giving her any information. She was also right about our dynamic, and many other details. She gave me a timeline for the end of this year. I had kind of put her aside, because I didn't like her prediction timing; I wanted it to happen now, dammit! But here I am in June, still in the same spot, so she was more correct than the majority of readers I have read with. It's always, "In two weeks, in two months, in two more months," etc. etc.

I just had her second reading and it definitely involved more of the energies and point of views, as opposed to events or going ons, so it wasn't one I could really validate at this time. I don't know if she remembered me or not from the previous reading, but what she told me resonated. It may resonate with a lot of people though, I don't know.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2020, 11:01:14 AM »
She was wrong on outcome for me unfortunately but she did get the present right. She saw us being together and we never spoke again.  I tried her on purple ocean about a year ago.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2020, 01:51:19 AM »
Lovely woman. Has had nothing but accuracy for me in the past, but recently changed up her story. I am now, not as convinced.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2020, 02:20:50 AM »
Lovely woman. Has had nothing but accuracy for me in the past, but recently changed up her story. I am now, not as convinced.

In a negative way? You dont have to tell your story but is it like one of those.
He will be back - actually move on types?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2020, 08:30:42 PM »
Hipa has been accurate for me in current feelings/tiny predictions, but i  just recently found her. My big prediction is due in about 6/7 weeks so I'll see how it goes!

Offline HappE

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2020, 12:09:42 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I am new here, was just granted my account yesterday (woohoo). After reading through multiple threads, I decided to give Hipa a try. I chatted with her on Kasamba, her name is Tarot Master Priestess there. She was very nice, we chatted for about 15 minutes. She seemed to pick up on some things with my POI but some things also seemed a bit off. She predicted that he will be back sometime in August and that we would be together for a year but then she said I would have a new man come into my life in December of this year that I would be with. I’m not the kind of person to juggle multiple men at once so I’m not sure how I could be with my POI for a year, starting this August, and also have a new love interest come into my life in December of this year. I will update as things unfold, this should be interesting lol.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2020, 02:54:33 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I am new here, was just granted my account yesterday (woohoo). After reading through multiple threads, I decided to give Hipa a try. I chatted with her on Kasamba, her name is Tarot Master Priestess there. She was very nice, we chatted for about 15 minutes. She seemed to pick up on some things with my POI but some things also seemed a bit off. She predicted that he will be back sometime in August and that we would be together for a year but then she said I would have a new man come into my life in December of this year that I would be with. I’m not the kind of person to juggle multiple men at once so I’m not sure how I could be with my POI for a year, starting this August, and also have a new love interest come into my life in December of this year. I will update as things unfold, this should be interesting lol.

Welcome to the boards!
I like Hipa a lot, I would recommend asking for a clarification on this. The only thing I would assume is because she doesn't see the poi long-term (1yr) maybe the new love interest coming in around December will be part of that reason?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2020, 09:47:13 PM »
Are Tarot by Hipa on PG and Hipatia Inca Priestess on Bitwine the same person?

anything