Author Topic: My experience this year with psychic readings  (Read 3843 times)

Offline Dreamer23

My experience this year with psychic readings
« on: December 15, 2018, 04:00:25 PM »
This year is when I joined keen, it was in February. Things took a left turn with POI and I was in a bad bad state. So I stumbled upon keen and for the first few months I got readings with all the bad ones and I believed every prediction and couldn't wait for the contact in 2 weeks, or next month it will be better bla bla. Which never happened.

Then I found this forum and I got smarter about choosing better readers, or somewhat better readers. It was hard to validate things because I had minimal contact with POI for most of the year. So I believed what they were saying, or got confused and I got more readings, etc.

Once contact with POI became more frequent I was able to find out about his life and let me tell you, about 80% of what psychics said all these months was absolutely wrong. This was my way of being able to tell how much psychics get things wrong or simply guess. Because I had real proof or what was happening and not happening.
The psychics who got 20% right I am thinking they either guessed it right, because honestly I could also guess if someone came to me with a relationship issue I would make a guess and yes it could be right!

First off, predictions about when we will be in contact were all wrong. Every single one of them.
Information about third party was all wrong. They either said there is no 3rd party or there is an ex coming back, or there is a woman he sees but she sees other men too...ALL WRONG! Completely wrong.

I want to share my experience because it might help others who are getting readings. I made the mistake of reading with the bad ones at the beginning but if you are on this board, you are probably choosing the better psychics out there.

I also came to the conclusion that let's say you get readings about a POI, and if you are not in communication with that person, it's very hard to validate what psychics are saying. The best way is to have some communication with them and then you can easily validate if a psychic is right or wrong. If you are not in contact with POI, I think getting lots of readings is not very helpful.

Just wanted to share my experience. Currently I closed my keen account and I hope to keep it closed because it ruined me financially and also I realized that the majority of the readings were wrong.

Offline wishes215

Re: My experience this year with psychic readings
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »
so basically what you're saying is that you didn't find a single reader who made accurate predictions for you?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 04:54:32 PM »
We don't really know how psychics reading work, why do they mostly get it wrong most of the time maybe they just guess or maybe they truly had spirit guide helping them. beside gambling psychics reading is the most expensive addiction.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 06:09:39 PM »
so basically what you're saying is that you didn't find a single reader who made accurate predictions for you?

When it comes to predictions, yes, no accuracy. When it comes to feelings and thoughts, some were accurate.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »

When it comes to predictions, yes, no accuracy. When it comes to feelings and thoughts, some were accurate.

Eeks. And I’m guessing u read with all the big guns?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 06:22:33 PM »

Eeks. And I’m guessing u read with all the big guns?

I did. Aries Intuition came the closest to predictions, but she didn't make any clear predictions, which makes her reading more accurate in that sense.
Maybe my situation is not easy to predict, I don't know. Specific predictions...such as weeks or months, all were wrong.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 07:22:03 PM »
Is your POI with someone else and they all got it wrong?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 08:44:44 PM »
@sawthelight - no, but basically what they said and what was the reality was very different. At some point POI was dating and they didn’t pick that up. They said open relationship or dating for a few weeks or not dating at all - none of that was true.

It’s not that psychics told me positive stuff and negative stuff happened, no. It’s just that what they told me and what was happening, completely different. They even told me negative things and positive things happened.

Sooooo...I think what I learned is that for me, at least, the things they told me were not accurate.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 08:46:44 PM »
I agree dreamer. They’re just so unreliable.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »

Yes, I just wish I can remember this when I am feeling vulnerable and I want to talk to a psychic. :/

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 09:22:47 PM »

Yes, I just wish I can remember this when I am feeling vulnerable and I want to talk to a psychic. :/

Feel free to message me if you want...,I know the feeling 💜

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 10:34:38 PM »

Feel free to message me if you want...,I know the feeling 💜

I am here if you need to talk or just vent :) Good luck and stay strong <3

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 03:12:59 AM »
Thank you so much for the support!! I really appreciate it 😊💖

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2018, 02:07:29 AM »
You have called me for a reading more than once (as have two other people posting on this thread).

I'd be curious to know, what did I get right and what did I get wrong? Did you keep notes by chance?

Hi Wendy,

You weren't wrong with much, maybe a little with the way you described me. But the focus is not usually on me in readings, it's usually the POI. It's just that when it came to the description of me, I thought it wasn't very accurate. But definitely not the first time I have experienced this from psychics. I was told quite opposite things that I am, and also I was told accurate things by some psychics.

You were right in terms of feelings and state of being of POI. Very accurate.

I don't think I got any predictions from you, which is fine, I don't look for predictions.

In my original post, I mostly focused on reading with psychics just once and maybe a few psychics that I read with regularly who were wrong. But I also had experiences with psychics that were right, just way way less than the wrong ones.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 02:26:14 PM »
Dreamer23, thanks for your reply. I apologize for infiltrating your thread. I couldn't help myself. I truly do strive to give the best readings I can and want to learn how I can do better. I wish I could be as accurate as Kisha or LP, but I can only do my best and hope you, and others, can look back and feel you got some value out of the money you spent.

I think you are pretty accurate on many things, so I don't think you should be hard on yourself. I understand it's hard to get everything right.