Author Topic: Taking a break  (Read 9753 times)

josh34

Re: Taking a break
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2018, 06:18:14 PM »
The point is.. I get that a lot of readers have burnt people. And I am one of those people. But if you found readers you trust and works for you, then their advise are actually powerful.

Personally,
I’m not sure if this is actually true. In the beginning yes, but as we all know psychics are not consistent. One minute they are great for us, the next, not so much. Reading with the same readers frequently just gets you advice for the most part because they feel they know you and your situation and they no longer treat you like a client, more so a confidant. You have to consistently steer them into their psychic ability to get better information. Probing them with questions like ‘is that what you feel coming in,’ ‘do you see anything more,’ so they aren’t just talking about general fluff.

I totally agree. I mean sure some of them give good advice, but the more you talk to them, the more they just give personal advice rather than psychic information. And when you trust them, they get too comfortable and chatty, and you have to keep nudging them back on topic. Asking do you see/feel that just to see if it's really a psychic reading and not just their opinion.

They are all inconsistent and really not reliable enough in their abilities to be "trusted." Even when you find a good one, it doesn't last.

If you're talking about "every psychic", then this just isn't really true at all. I have a few psychics I've been reading with for well over a year now. One has been 99% correct with every single thing, and I've read with them over 70-100 times. Another one, a bit lower of an accuracy rating, but they never just "stop working". That's just baseless pessimism, if I'm reading this correctly.

Josh. I have a lot more experience at this than you do. I started using Keen in 2007. I also have had readings with many individual storefront psychics over the years. I have tried well over a hundred readers, I mean not even counting the ones I hung up on quickly because they sucked so much. Only counting the ones I had a full reading with. I am not proud of this. I mean I am not saying it like na nana nana na I know better. I say it because I wish someone had told me these things before I ever started down that path. Some I read with only once or twice, some a few times, some dozens of times. With my regulars it was many dozens of times.

Baseless? What I say here is out of direct personal experience, not speculation, not pessimism. They ALL stop working well at some point. Sometimes it's an off day, you try again and then they do okay. But then the next time they are off again. It's never consistent. And then at some point you know you are done working with that particular reader. Some are only good once, some are good a few times. When you get a long streak with one reader that is really lucky. And it's the exception not the rule. Consider yourself very, very lucky.

Honestly it just kind of sounds like you've been unlucky. Sure nobody will be 100% consistent.  And sure, they might get it wrong. But it's very much a far jump to say that every psychic just stops working after a while for everyone.

ladya

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »
I agree with still tired. A lot of times psychics stop working after a while. Ive been at the whole psychic thing since mid 2000s and this done tend to happen. Usually if I talk a break from them for a while and go back, sometimes it’ll be accurate again but other times they just don’t connect anymore. I still go to psychics and I don’t find them useless but they def have off days and I’d say if a psychic is 70 percent accurate, I’d consider that a win. I also stopped asking the questions i used to ask and i ask more present questions to help me navigate situations but if you keep going to psychics asking for predictions, after a while they stop being accurate.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
There are genuine readers. I have met two in my lifetime at age 23..a psychic, a palmistry.  Both of these readers do not charge me..  found keen thru a reader named storm cestavani who gives free reading on msn website...yep..thats how long ago...

Psychics do stop working. They give you a reading one hot min less than 10 words and the rest just chatting, advise and opinions.  They give you timelines and when that didnt come to pass, they give you another. I have reader QOC18 who tells me to stop calling psychics, used my money to go on vacation, join a vacation club, meet people...Best advise given.. I have never tried storefront readers...most readers on keen says free will, i buyin into this ..maybe theres hope for a  change....here i am decades later, i can say..our life journey is  predestined, free will is just illusion...

Every callers have different connection with readers...there are many misses than hits...we get excited over the hit even if it is insignificant and dismiss the misses.. To have a reading 99percent accuracy, all I say can WOW...yep you are so LUCKY ..so lucky...

josh34

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »
To everyone saying "Psychics eventually stop working", uh, no. That just means that their connection with you isn't the best, or they're not as talented as you've hoped for them to be. I might be lucky with my reader(s), but in no way given enough readings with a reader, will they inevitably, and eventually just "stop being able to connect for good". That's not at all how it works. It just sounds like those who are saying this are unlucky with readers, or are choosing the wrong readers, and then pessimistically and wrongfully jumping to the conclusion that they always stop working, for good. It's almost silly to infer that given enough time, they just "stop working" and "Stop connecting well to you". That's not at all how this works, and that's entirely coming from a place of pessimism.

And to say things such as, "They often are more wrong than right", it just sounds to me like pessimism is steering your life, and you just haven't found a "good psychic" whom you connect well with.

I'd recommend finding a reader who works for you and not assuming that "all psychics suck" when a reader named "LoveAngelGuide30291" misses a prediction.

You just haven't found a reader who connects well with you yet. There are some readers out there, such as Tara who most definitely has a gift, but gets clouded with her judgements and assumptions. Hope you all can find a reader who works for you. But please stop spreading lies that they all eventually just "stop working"... That's silly. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 07:53:01 PM by josh34 »

ladya

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2018, 07:52:47 PM »
To everyone saying "Psychics eventually stop working", uh, no. That just means that their connection with you isn't the best, or they're not as talented as they should be. I might be lucky with my reader(s), but in no way given enough readings with a reader, will they inevitably, and eventually just "stop being able to connect for good". That's not at all how it works. It just sounds like those who are saying this are unlucky with readers. It's almost silly to infer that given enough time, they just "stop working" and "Stop connecting well to you". That's not at all how this works, and that's entirely coming from a place of pessimism.

No offense but this is always the response of people who have read with psychics for about a year or two. When you have had the experience of people who have read with psychics for over 10 years your opinion will change. We never said they stop working, we said they stop working for an individual. I’m not a pessimist by any means and I still read with psychics but more often than not after a while the ones I considered go tos I stop reading with because they stop working for me.

josh34

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2018, 07:55:55 PM »
To everyone saying "Psychics eventually stop working", uh, no. That just means that their connection with you isn't the best, or they're not as talented as they should be. I might be lucky with my reader(s), but in no way given enough readings with a reader, will they inevitably, and eventually just "stop being able to connect for good". That's not at all how it works. It just sounds like those who are saying this are unlucky with readers. It's almost silly to infer that given enough time, they just "stop working" and "Stop connecting well to you". That's not at all how this works, and that's entirely coming from a place of pessimism.

No offense but this is always the response of people who have read with psychics for about a year or two. When you have had the experience of people who have read with psychics for over 10 years your opinion will change. We never said they stop working, we said they stop working for an individual. I’m not a pessimist by any means and I still read with psychics but more often than not after a while the ones I considered go tos I stop reading with because they stop working for me.

That's exactly what I'm saying. They don't "stop working for an individual". My friend actually introduced me to a psychic she's been seeing for well over 4 years now, and they still connect well with her. I can't speak of predictions yet, but that's one example that I've got.

But regardless, they don't just 'stop working for someone' after a while. That kind of is pessimism. It just sounds to me like you're making an assumption of all readers based upon your crappy experience. I'm sorry you went through that kind of experience, but it's not right to justify your experiences by putting all other talented readers down. You're jumping to a conclusion, completely anecdotal. It just sounds like you've read with readers who just don't connect well with you.

The baseless pessimism on this board is getting way out of hand. Reel it in, guys.

But in all seriousness, I hope you find someone who works well for you.

ladya

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2018, 08:04:07 PM »

That's exactly what I'm saying. They don't "stop working for an individual". My friend actually introduced me to a psychic she's been seeing for well over 4 years now, and they still connect well with her. I can't speak of predictions yet, but that's one example that I've got.

But regardless, they don't just 'stop working for someone' after a while. That kind of is pessimism. It just sounds to me like you're making an assumption of all readers based upon your crappy experience. I'm sorry you went through that kind of experience, but it's not right to justify your experiences by putting all other talented readers down. You're jumping to a conclusion, completely anecdotal. It just sounds like you've read with readers who just don't connect well with you.

The baseless pessimism on this board is getting way out of hand. Reel it in, guys.

That’s not true at all actually. I have found quite a few I connect well with. I have had stellar experiences and crappy experiences.i actually never had really horrible experiences just subpar.  How am I jumping to conclusions lol. People always get so defensive of psychics in the beginning until the first thing they all predicted doesn’t come to pass and you come to realize how psychics work and the occult world.  I read with my go tos regularly but they’re not my go tos from when I started over 10 years ago. Most of those just stopped connecting with me. I do have one psychic at home that I read with every few years that is really good but more often then not that’s not the case. Psychics work best as guides and not for predictions which I’ve learned over the course of this journey.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2018, 08:50:04 PM »

You are definitely thethirdone from the sps forum. You have the same logic, that if a reader stops working for people or their experiences are more negative than yours, it’s their fault.

josh34

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »

You are definitely thethirdone from the sps forum. You have the same logic, that if a reader stops working for people or their experiences are more negative than yours, it’s their fault.

Mm no? But believe what you want. I'm not blaming anybody, im just trying to calm all the baseless pessimism on this board right now

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 01:46:24 AM »
Again, I am finding that the truth is- psychics are ALL frauds/fakes. Nobody has the ability to predict the future, at least I have not found one that can definitely predict the future. If they could, they would be able to pick the winning lotto numbers as the saying goes.... The psychic industry is a multimillion dollar industry of scam artists getting rich talking to us about our messed up lives and problems. Keen and Etsy seem to be the biggest phonies of them all.
When there prediction don't come to pass they always told me it because that person change his mind all the time lol how can you not see that then. These psychics can't predict anything to save there life.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2018, 10:51:59 PM »
I was (am) doing so good. I was (am) making positive strides. No readings (yay) except for that nice one from Kisha (general email). I felt really good and much less inclined for more readings.  Then it happened. I was cleaning out my closet and what falls out of the piles of junk mail? The letter he wrote me the first month we dated. Falls right out of the pile like a damn tarot card. His handwriting. The excitement of a new relationship. Why did I still have that? I didn't think much at the time when I got it. It wasn't anything romantic,  just a thoughtful moment when he sent me an advertisement for something I liked while I was away on vacation. But there it was. And I lost my shit. I put it away. I couldn't toss it. I hate this. My spirit guides are smoking crack. They are supposed to protect me from this. Anyway, at least I didn't call anyone. Sigh...

Offline jas

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2018, 11:28:26 PM »
Fidget - THAT IS FANTASTIC!!  I couldn't have been that strong - I would have been on a dialing binge. 

Here let me give you a "READING"  (pretend this is costing you $75)

Well, Fidg - the reason for this is because your guides (the ones smoking crack - btw that was hilarious) want you to know you that you aren't finished processing the whole ordeal and that you need to dig in and do more work.  He is trying to reach you on the astral plane and just wants to keep his tentacles attached.  So you will have to cut the cords even more than you already have at this point.  On some level, he likes knowing that he can still get to you.

Okay, all done  - feel free to reach out and slap if I overstepped but I just couldn't resist and I hope you get the humor in it.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2018, 11:32:45 PM »
I was (am) doing so good. I was (am) making positive strides. No readings (yay) except for that nice one from Kisha (general email). I felt really good and much less inclined for more readings.  Then it happened. I was cleaning out my closet and what falls out of the piles of junk mail? The letter he wrote me the first month we dated. Falls right out of the pile like a damn tarot card. His handwriting. The excitement of a new relationship. Why did I still have that? I didn't think much at the time when I got it. It wasn't anything romantic,  just a thoughtful moment when he sent me an advertisement for something I liked while I was away on vacation. But there it was. And I lost my shit. I put it away. I couldn't toss it. I hate this. My spirit guides are smoking crack. They are supposed to protect me from this. Anyway, at least I didn't call anyone. Sigh...

You are so awesome and so strong and good for you. I’m sorry that happened but in a way it shows how strong you are too. Lots of hugs :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2018, 12:03:06 AM »

Did Kisha say you would reconnect or move on?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2018, 12:09:02 AM »

Did Kisha say you would reconnect or move on?

Reconnect.