Author Topic: Taking a break  (Read 9749 times)

Offline Kat23

Re: Taking a break
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »
Psychic gives you a timeline and advised you not to contact your POI, the waiting game starts.  When timelines passed, you get anxiety, no contact and you call your psychic and they give you another timeline... here we go, the waiting game turns to days, weeks, months and years.  Why your POI didnt call you..his fingers are injured thats why he cannot dial your number, only your number, or that he is living in a remote area, there's no phone coverage.. or that POI is living/enjoying his life without you. While he has move on, living his life, your world crumbled..your POI occupied real estate space in your head..

Glad to hear that you Fidget1028 reached out to him instead of waiting.  You will have your answers and decide what's best for you in year 2019.  I believe in pre destined..free will is just an illusion..if this POI is meant for you, he will be back.  If not, let him go..   A man who cares for you will never ghost you, you do not have to call psychics to check when he is going to contact, a man who loves you will move the earth to be with you..

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 06:00:17 PM »
Psychic gives you a timeline and advised you not to contact your POI, the waiting game starts.  When timelines passed, you get anxiety, no contact and you call your psychic and they give you another timeline... here we go, the waiting game turns to days, weeks, months and years.  Why your POI didnt call you..his fingers are injured thats why he cannot dial your number, only your number, or that he is living in a remote area, there's no phone coverage.. or that POI is living/enjoying his life without you. While he has move on, living his life, your world crumbled..your POI occupied real estate space in your head..

Glad to hear that you Fidget1028 reached out to him instead of waiting.  You will have your answers and decide what's best for you in year 2019.  I believe in pre destined..free will is just an illusion..if this POI is meant for you, he will be back.  If not, let him go..   A man who cares for you will never ghost you, you do not have to call psychics to check when he is going to contact, a man who loves you will move the earth to be with you..

Brilliant post.

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 07:55:46 PM »

I understand that this is the majority of advice psychics give to a lot of people, but once you found a reader that you trust, I do not believe this will be the case. I have an ex poi, where I read around maybe last May, the trusted reader told me that I should show a little kindness and reach out first. She said she knows I won’t do it because I would feel that he has more advantage than me (which is really what I thought while she was saying that to me). She said if I don’t reach out, he will reach out eventually but it will take awhile and he will “test the waters again”.  This is exactly what happened, I didn’t reach out and he reached out after 5 months. If you know this guy I’m dealing with, you would never believe what the reader said about him taking initiative.

The current poi now is a different situation. Trusted readers advised me to give him his head space, he will eventually initiate talking again. She said, in no means I should mention “I miss you so much and I feel sad”. Again.. this is exactly what happened. I gave him his head space for a couple of months. We were planning a big travel together and he ended up going alone and not telling me and eventually told me that he already went. Instead of getting mad at him.. I just said.. “oh ok, hope it was fun”. After 3-4 months, he always initiates asking how am I. And this is not a shallow conversation. He would tell me what’s going with him that he would only say to people he trust.

The point is.. I get that a lot of readers have burnt people. And I am one of those people. But if you found readers you trust and works for you, then their advise are actually powerful.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:47:02 PM by whskers »

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 08:10:48 PM »
Agree with you 100% whskers - your experience with psychics mirrors mine.  In other words - not all of them are bad.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2018, 08:11:08 PM »
The point is.. I get that a lot of readers have burnt people. And I am one of those people. But if you found readers you trust and works for you, then their advise are actually powerful.

Personally,
I’m not sure if this is actually true. In the beginning yes, but as we all know psychics are not consistent. One minute they are great for us, the next, not so much. Reading with the same readers frequently just gets you advice for the most part because they feel they know you and your situation and they no longer treat you like a client, more so a confidant. You have to consistently steer them into their psychic ability to get better information. Probing them with questions like ‘is that what you feel coming in,’ ‘do you see anything more,’ so they aren’t just talking about general fluff.

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2018, 08:43:35 PM »

Personally,
I’m not sure if this is actually true. In the beginning yes, but as we all know psychics are not consistent. One minute they are great for us, the next, not so much. Reading with the same readers frequently just gets you advice for the most part because they feel they know you and your situation and they no longer treat you like a client, more so a confidant. You have to consistently steer them into their psychic ability to get better information. Probing them with questions like ‘is that what you feel coming in,’ ‘do you see anything more,’ so they aren’t just talking about general fluff.

Sure — there were amazing psychics that worked for me in 2014-2016 that helped me a lot but we’re not 100% and accuracy went down throughout the years and can’t get anything right for me now not even the present. But because of this board I found better readers. And yeah sure — when those ex trusted reader did not work, I feel betrayed. I trusted them, how can their prediction not come true. But at the end of the day.. the problem was me..  not the readers. Because I want something so bad.. I get validation from someone else.. instead of working out my own issues. That’s not the case anymore. I got my power back. If it doesn’t come to pass.. I don’t expect and I don’t get affected. 😊

josh34

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2018, 05:22:55 AM »

Personally,

I totally agree. I mean sure some of them give good advice, but the more you talk to them, the more they just give personal advice rather than psychic information. And when you trust them, they get too comfortable and chatty, and you have to keep nudging them back on topic. Asking do you see/feel that just to see if it's really a psychic reading and not just their opinion.

They are all inconsistent and really not reliable enough in their abilities to be "trusted." Even when you find a good one, it doesn't last.

If you're talking about "every psychic", then this just isn't really true at all. I have a few psychics I've been reading with for well over a year now. One has been 99% correct with every single thing, and I've read with them over 70-100 times. Another one, a bit lower of an accuracy rating, but they never just "stop working". That's just baseless pessimism, if I'm reading this correctly.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2018, 08:07:42 AM »
It all boils down to personal experience. I’ve had psychics tell me: “Honestly, it wouldn’t be so horrible if you reached out to let him know door is still open.” Yes if a man loves you, he should move the earth for you or whatever however, what if that man really does have personal matters going on that is stopping him from having anything romantic in his life? We have to remember that most of the time, the reason why he’s not contacting you isn’t because of you lol it’s him! I think if we practice more self love, show less resistance, and just believe something wonderful is on its way, (whether it is your poi or someone else) the energy is going to completely change. And your poi will feel this.

Ugh I’ve been in the needy stage for sooo long I’m so happy I’m finally slowly stepping out of it. I’ve also spent so much money on psychics lol. But have I talked to good ones? Hell yes I have. I think we also have to remember that even our favorites are never 100%. We gotta stop drinking that psychic haterade 😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2018, 11:50:44 AM »

Personally,

I totally agree. I mean sure some of them give good advice, but the more you talk to them, the more they just give personal advice rather than psychic information. And when you trust them, they get too comfortable and chatty, and you have to keep nudging them back on topic. Asking do you see/feel that just to see if it's really a psychic reading and not just their opinion.

They are all inconsistent and really not reliable enough in their abilities to be "trusted." Even when you find a good one, it doesn't last.

If you're talking about "every psychic", then this just isn't really true at all. I have a few psychics I've been reading with for well over a year now. One has been 99% correct with every single thing, and I've read with them over 70-100 times. Another one, a bit lower of an accuracy rating, but they never just "stop working". That's just baseless pessimism, if I'm reading this correctly.

Josh, you're absolutely wrong. They can and do stop working.  It's not necessarily their fault but it happens all the time. The main reason is because we call too often. We hope for progress or new information that just isn't there. Situations become stuck. We call and want more and there isn't more to give. Psychics recognize our names, our POI's name, and our situation. They want to help, but they can't, so yes, they embellish. They push the timelines. They apologize for being wrong and say they're not God. Even the good ones. They stop working because sometimes things are unpredictable. Because we keep calling for clarification. I know you have your favorites. Consider yourself lucky. From these boards, you seem to be the ONLY one with 99% accuracy consistently.  You are not the norm. And calling others pessimistic is condescending and irresponsible. They're realistic based on their experience. There is way more evidence that psychics are wrong than right and I would rather be cautious than not and be here in 10 years still waiting for that "8" to pass.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2018, 12:07:20 PM »
In addition, I have had "hits" by psychics. Crazy things that lead me to believe that they are connected to my POI. BUT, none of those things are ever relevant. I already know his personality, his issues, the color of the car he drives, his occupation. I don't need a psychic for that. Ok, stating these things may confirm you're connected to the right person. But once connected the expectation is that you can give me something, anything I can use to move forward. That's where the problem arises. That is where you can't verify anything, especially if there's limited or no communication. So you wait, and hope, and spend more money to verify, clarify, and try to get more when there isn't more. Maybe I will come back next year and say the 9/7 Gaylene gave me was correct for 2019 or the 2 that Ann gave me was 2 years. I sure as hell hope not. I would hope I would have moved on by then.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2018, 03:01:06 PM »
I have read this a few times on this board, that once you stop with readings altogether, you feel better. I haven't stopped for long enough to feel a difference and I have always gone back.

I am curious to know how is it different once you stop reading with psychics? What feels different?

What is different since I stopped getting readings is I can just focus on what is happening in the present. And I can think about preparing for the future based on what is actually happening in the present. Not anticipating a future based on whether or not predictions will happen.

I feel a lot more grounded.

And I truly don't mean any offense to anyone when I say this because I was there myself and I was there for a long time. Probably longer than a lot of you. But once you are done with readings, and you come back and read here, you realize how insane all of it sounds. Like my god is that what I sounded like? Is that how I was thinking?

There were times when I stopped getting readings before, even up to a year or more, but I was never really done because I kept wondering in the back of my mind if I just didn't find the right psychic.

It comes to a point where you realize, no matter what kinds of talents or gifts they do have, most of the time they do know what the fark they are talking about. They get a few little things here and there, enough to convince you and convince themselves that they know the future, but the rest is filler, BS, psychology, cold reading, scamming and fraud. They really don't know. They are deluded.

Still tired, this makes sense. I have been told by someone else that I will feel more grounded if I stop talking to psychics and I will live more in the present. Psychics can play with your mind, so that your reality can be something different and you can believe something completely different than what is actually happening.

I used to rely on psychic advice and not trust myself, my own intuition and what I wanted to do, and I am trying to reverse this, I am trying to just trust myself and do the things I want to do because it feels right to me.

Offline jas

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2018, 04:02:34 PM »
Seems to me that a Psychic's Anonymous group needs to be set up for everyone who has decided that psychics are useless.

There is good and bad with all, that is why this board is here - to more accurate reviews than you might get on a site like Keen.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 04:18:02 PM »
We have to decide what's best for us, lives our life and accept that some people comes into our lives for a season, a reason.  Some POI comes back, many dont. After ghosting me for so long, suddenly, his fingers wasn't broken, he can dial my number, he has phone coverage where he lives, he calls me, he isn't busy for he text me from morning till evening and chatted for hours in the evening, daily....yes, my POI came back. Psychics gave me timelines, not to reach out..let him come to you when he's ready.....I did anyway what I feel was best for me, I reached out.  That's why I said if a man cares for you, he will never ghost you, he will find time in  his busy schedule to call you, he will move the earth to spend time with you and plan to be with you..

I have cutoff keen and rely on my own intuition to do what's best for me..I have accepted what's predetermined for me in this life journey..

Do what feels right for you and let go when you are ready..

Offline star1

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2018, 04:20:06 PM »
We have to decide what's best for us, lives our life and accept that some people comes into our lives for a season, a reason.  Some POI comes back, many dont. After ghosting me for so long, suddenly, his fingers wasn't broken, he can dial my number, he has phone coverage where he lives, he calls me, he isn't busy for he text me from morning till evening and chatted for hours in the evening, daily....yes, my POI came back. Psychics gave me timelines, not to reach out..let him come to you when he's ready.....I did anyway what I feel was best for me, I reached out.  That's why I said if a man cares for you, he will never ghost you, he will find time in  his busy schedule to call you, he will move the earth to spend time with you and plan to be with you..

I have cutoff keen and rely on my own intuition to do what's best for me..I have accepted what's predetermined for me in this life journey..

Agreed.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2018, 04:36:43 PM »

Yes that what they said to everyone that call. If your poi not ready they will tell you most of the time they just not into you anymore.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 04:58:54 PM by psychic girls »