Author Topic: Kisha? maybe it's me :-/  (Read 3807 times)

Offline dascallie

Kisha? maybe it's me :-/
« on: December 14, 2018, 02:10:11 PM »
Well, I broke down and called again --spoke a year ago, was very bland, but with all the vibes here, thought I'd try again.

Seriously, I TRIED  to thread what she was saying together---it was not easy, many hanging sentences that wandered off, I could not connect the dots to her meaning. I don't think she was picking up a strong signal with me.

At any rate, I got a very vague takeaway--she said he felt peaceful in our r/ship ( peaceful? no, it was intense, emotions ran high) nothing immediately happening, but later on he wakes up etc etc. 5 weeks, months?

I really struggled to gain a core 'idea'---feels like she didn't want to commit to anything negative or positive, no detail, nothing to wrap my head around.

So I don't get it, nothing much I can carry away from this.

Offline wishes215

Re: Kisha? maybe it's me :-/
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 05:41:18 PM »
I felt the same way the two times I spoke with her and then I chose to email her instead. Frankly, not only was she much more coherent but her predictions are panning out too, try that. I mean if u ever decide to give her another shot. The wait is about 7-10 days but just so much easier to follow what she is trying to say. Hope this helps

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 05:51:42 PM »
Thanks! Will do...

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
I know how you feel because my email reading from Kisha was very positive, then I had a phone reading a few weeks back and it was more negative about how my ex was enjoying his freedom and being single which she never said over email. The predictions stayed the same, but she told me that my ex wouldn't change for an extended period and to consider a few factors (which she also didn't mention over email) if I wanted to be with him again which apparently I'll get the chance to - which is impossible.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 02:06:23 AM »
Well, I broke down and called again --spoke a year ago, was very bland, but with all the vibes here, thought I'd try again.

Seriously, I TRIED  to thread what she was saying together---it was not easy, many hanging sentences that wandered off, I could not connect the dots to her meaning. I don't think she was picking up a strong signal with me.

At any rate, I got a very vague takeaway--she said he felt peaceful in our r/ship ( peaceful? no, it was intense, emotions ran high) nothing immediately happening, but later on he wakes up etc etc. 5 weeks, months?

I really struggled to gain a core 'idea'---feels like she didn't want to commit to anything negative or positive, no detail, nothing to wrap my head around.

So I don't get it, nothing much I can carry away from this.

Just jumping in to say I felt EXACTLY the same way.  Get the email instead. It's cheaper and easier to understand. My predictions are pending still, but at least it made logical sense.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 12:43:45 PM »
It’s very strange because for the phone reading I asked her about 2 people, the first one (POI 1) she got it like 60% wrong ie doesn’t make any sense and quite off, and POI 2 she got it pretty accurate the essence of the issue. But then she saw someone coming into my life and she described this someone as a mixture of POI 1 and POI 2, she said I know this person already the appearance is POI 1 and personality is like POI 2, lol!!!! And I can guarantee I don’t know if such person.

Then a few weeks later I got the email reading about POI 2 and it’s scarily accurate (to the extend of things I can validate).

So she’s certainly have the gift and so far she’s the one that impressed me the most.

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 04:36:34 PM »
In my experience, she’s more clear with emails than phone calls. Although she flip flops on me. The negative predictions are more reliable though.

1st reading email - positive (did not happen)
2nd reading phone (same guy) - super negative (did not happen)
3rd reading email (same guy) - negative (happened)
4th reading phone (same guy) - positive (did not happen)

ladya

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 06:08:44 PM »
In my experience, she’s more clear with emails than phone calls. Although she flip flops on me. The negative predictions are more reliable though.

That was my experience with her years ago. She always flip flopped. I read with her back when she used to do chat readings still on keen. I read with her 2 or 3 times and she had different readings all 3 times. Never understood the Kisha hype.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 08:58:14 PM »

That was my experience with her years ago. She always flip flopped. I read with her back when she used to do chat readings still on keen. I read with her 2 or 3 times and she had different readings all 3 times. Never understood the Kisha hype.

Me neither, super overrated imo

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 09:27:19 PM »
Are you sure you chatted with Aries? I have never known her to do chat reading

ladya

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 10:12:33 PM »
Ye it  was def her. This was like prob 2014.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 10:35:27 PM »
I called her about 10 years ago about two matters I had going on; an insurance settlement (loads of issues - one person filed for bankruptcy, the other wasn't insured, just a total mess all around), and a construction issue.  She got both 100% correct.  I don't call multiple times.  Just the one time and it eventually played out like she said.

About 2 years ago I called her about a romance partner and it was a disappointing read. 

I would definitely make a business call to her again though. 

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 11:44:05 PM »

Same. I actually asked her if she could do a chat reading once when I was in a situation where I could not talk freely and she said she wasn’t offering chat readings.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 03:11:06 AM »
I called her about 10 years ago about two matters I had going on; an insurance settlement (loads of issues - one person filed for bankruptcy, the other wasn't insured, just a total mess all around), and a construction issue.  She got both 100% correct.  I don't call multiple times.  Just the one time and it eventually played out like she said.

About 2 years ago I called her about a romance partner and it was a disappointing read. 

I would definitely make a business call to her again though.

I think she’s pretty good with career predictions. She got a career for a friend of mine correctly.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 03:43:29 AM »

Same. I actually asked her if she could do a chat reading once when I was in a situation where I could not talk freely and she said she wasn’t offering chat readings.

it was def her because i rem her keen icon. its been the same for years. i could be wrong but im pretty sure. if anyone wants to ask if she ever did chat readings back in 2013/2014 then we could verify. im pretty sure i read with her several times one was on chat i caught her and other times it was on phone.