Author Topic: POWERFUL VISIONS by Jo  (Read 8555 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: POWERFUL VISIONS by Jo
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 10:44:16 PM »
And now I'm being threatened with a lawsuit via PM...for libel. Because I said I never read with her and I did.  Because I didn't remember...so...I guess you can sue for faulty memory of a psychic reading that was not only wrong, but scripted. Lmao...😂😂😂   Staaaahhppp...I can't.  😂😂😂

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2019, 10:45:52 PM »
And now I'm being threatened with a lawsuit via PM...for libel. Because I said I never read with her and I did.  Because I didn't remember...so...I guess you can sue for faulty memory of a psychic reading that was not only wrong, but scripted. Lmao...😂😂😂   Staaaahhppp...I can't.  😂😂😂

You’re gonna have to cancel your renovations to pay for a a lawyer 😉

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 10:53:55 PM »

You’re gonna have to cancel your renovations to pay for a a lawyer 😉

I'll take my chances. 😂😂😉😉

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2019, 12:28:34 AM »
You told me you didn't read with her as did others. You told me you would send a transcript and couldn't because there is none. WOW! You need help

You need help

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2019, 12:53:47 AM »
You told me you didn't read with her as did others. You told me you would send a transcript and couldn't because there is none. WOW! You need help

You need help

Let it go. If a lawyer, like a real one, had a court order to obtain anything, it could be obtained from Keen.  I'll even help him out....5/25/2018 at 8:07 am EST. There. Jo can look it up. 👍
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 01:24:45 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 01:33:12 AM »

Please stop seeking psychic help and start seeking psychiatric help. You are way too invested in other people’s experiences with Jo.

PS: No wonder you’re single and can’t find a guy. You’re a lunatic!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 03:42:43 PM »

You need help

Let it go. If a lawyer, like a real one, had a court order to obtain anything, it could be obtained from Keen.  I'll even help him out....5/25/2018 at 8:07 am EST. There. Jo can look it up. 👍

I gave Jo the screen shot. She didn't work on May 25 or 26 on any site because she was at at psychic fair. You write in public you never talked to her. You and others wrote in private you never talked to her. Now you are posting a fake date and don't have a transcript. This is a shame that you would hurt anyone and name call me or anyone. You are bullying and harassing because 3 different people put up reviews that claimed that never got a reading. KARMA and SHAME on you.

She's lying.

Or you are. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Or maybe someone hacked her advisor account and logged in as her and gave EVERYONE a scripted reading. Sheesh...she better look into that being she was away at a psychic fair. LMAO...

Please again, get help. Not from a psychic, but someone who specializes in mental health. You are either Jo or a completely delusional customer. The admin has been made aware of your harassing PMs and your trolling.  So, again...shoo fly.

Meanwhile,  I will wait for your explanation as to how I somehow manipulated the screenshot of my chat transcript with the Keen logo and the date and time I told you last night. Lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:02:30 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2019, 04:03:22 PM »

You need help

I gave Jo the screen shot. She didn't work on May 25 or 26 on any site because she was at at psychic fair. You write in public you never talked to her. You and others wrote in private you never talked to her. Now you are posting a fake date and don't have a transcript. This is a shame that you would hurt anyone and name call me or anyone. You are bullying and harassing because 3 different people put up reviews that claimed that never got a reading. KARMA and SHAME on you.

She's lying.

Or you are. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Or maybe someone hacked her advisor account and logged in as her and gave EVERYONE a scripted reading. Sheesh...she better look into that being she was away at a psychic fair. LMAO...

Please again, get help. Not from a psychic, but someone who specializes in mental health. You are either Jo or a completely delusional customer. The admin has been made aware of your harassing PMs and your trolling.  So, again...shoo fly.

Oh my god this woman is cuckoo.

I told you what fidget meant . If I can figure out what she meant , anyone can. Get a grip,

She worked for you wahoooooo now go away.

Honest to god I’m so done with this site and the crazies

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »
Cray cray

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2019, 01:41:36 PM »
Let the excuses begin. Everyone knows when you access your transcripts from last years, the photos automatically refresh.

Looking forward to hearing from your son Jo! 👍👍

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2019, 12:38:20 AM »
Jo just changed her name....very interesting. Gee - I wonder why.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2019, 01:03:59 AM »
Jo just changed her name....very interesting. Gee - I wonder why.

Kira probably told her too. 😂