Author Topic: Email Read on Love  (Read 3013 times)

Offline wishes215

Email Read on Love
« on: November 27, 2018, 10:21:14 AM »
Could you recommend a psychic who does great email readings on love? I know both kisha and lady Persephone do them, anyone else? TIA

Offline star1

Re: Email Read on Love
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
All I'm going to say is that Lady P wanted BG info from me and when I replied saying that that was suspicious and I wanted the reading without giving BG info or a refund, she got very very defensive and proceeded to send me a string of emails arguing with me becoming very defensive about her and her angels... At least with Kisha and other readers, they're more ethical and state specifically "NO BG info"..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 11:48:03 AM »
All I'm going to say is that Lady P wanted BG info from me and when I replied saying that that was suspicious and I wanted the reading without giving BG info or a refund, she got very very defensive and proceeded to send me a string of emails arguing with me becoming very defensive about her and her angels... At least with Kisha and other readers, they're more ethical and state specifically "NO BG info"..

Agree. I wasn't thrilled with Lady P despite her big following. And her emails are audio files that are deleted after 2 weeks. I would recommend Kisha over Lady P for email readings IMO.

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 11:52:05 AM »

Agree. I wasn't thrilled with Lady P despite her big following. And her emails are audio files that are deleted after 2 weeks. I would recommend Kisha over Lady P for email readings IMO.

Same. More bang for your buck, less opinion (because of BG info it's genuine) and Kisha is always realistic.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 05:45:51 PM »
Thanks guys but I was asking if there was anyone else besides these two that you could recommend?

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 05:47:29 PM »
Thanks guys but I was asking if there was anyone else besides these two that you could recommend?

KnowingAngel empath

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 06:17:32 PM »

KnowingAngel empath

Does she do email Readings or via just chat?

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »

KnowingAngel empath

Couldn't say for 100% certainty, but she offers chat on Skype, email and calls. Embibems recommended her to me. She Skype called with me but pre-wrote the notes beforehand the call, which I really liked. Shows she gathered info before hearing my voice.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 06:41:50 PM »

KnowingAngel empath

Couldn't say for 100% certainty, but she offers chat on Skype, email and calls. Embibems recommended her to me. She Skype called with me but pre-wrote the notes beforehand the call, which I really liked. Shows she gathered info before hearing my voice.

Where are you reading with her on? I have read with her on Bitwine but she never comes on there anymore. I've been looking for her and would love to know where else she's at.

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 06:43:15 PM »

KnowingAngel empath

Where are you reading with her on? I have read with her on Bitwine but she never comes on there anymore. I've been looking for her and would love to know where else she's at.

https://healingtheworld.net

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 06:48:44 PM »
ah! Thank you.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »
ah! Thank you.

You're welcome.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »

sorry what is BG?

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 07:28:41 PM »

sorry what is BG?

Background.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018, 11:02:30 PM »
I'm actually a bit confused with Karen, now. I had the phone call reading with her 2 weeks ago and she told me that this man wouldn't change, she looks at people's energies lots and can see if someone is immature or if their behaviour basically goes deeper than that. She told me he would always self victimize and never be consistent.. That we would get to reconcile, but I'm best off without him. I then had an email reading with her today and she told me that my ex IS immature and needs to grow up in order for things to work out, and it's not to do with him not being immature because immature guys don't care about how they treat people and don't think about what they're doing whereas this guy does, but he's tired to make the efforts and not ready because he is immature etc. So either he IS immature, or it's who he is and he won't change, and it's NOT about immaturity.. She gave me completely different answers there, which disappointed me..  :-\

anything