Author Topic: WOW--Psychic Fahaad  (Read 13720 times)

Offline LetItBe123

Re: WOW--Psychic Fahaad
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 02:22:51 AM »
I’m not sure, I spoke with him about a month ago and it was around 3pm PST

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2019, 02:44:34 AM »
Any updates on predictions? Good or bad?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2019, 05:24:40 AM »
Nothing he said happened for me.  He painted a pretty picture though.  He was the only reader who liked my POI for me. 

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 03:53:10 PM »
Did he say to you that you are a healer? Very intuitive?  That he is in a depression? I’m curious to know if he says this to everyone or he is reading my situation.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2019, 06:58:29 PM »
He told me all these things Haha.  I didn’t feel inclined to read with him again.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 07:17:56 PM by Aaron0326 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 05:11:03 AM »
He did say the depression piece to me a few times but not the healer part.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 06:08:47 AM »
I read with Fahaad and while he is a gifted reader he's a little tempermental.  He is much better off of Keen. He's made it clear that he doesn't like that fact that he cannot screen the energy of the person calling in to him. I notice that it leaves him a little "moody". I referred a friend to him and while he didn't outright complain I did get a message from Fahaad telling me that although he appreciates the referral don't do it again. My friend basically b.s'd through the entire thing and Fahaad read what he put out then told him towards the end of the call to call back when he was ready to be open and honest.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 02:02:51 PM »
When I see that an advisor is giving the same exact set of generic talking points to clients, that’s a big red flag.  Especially when it’s the worn out metaphysical lingo.  “You’re a healer, you’re very intuitive, poi is in a depression.”   If the rest of my reading was very insightful I might feel a little differently but these words were the center-piece of my reading.  That’s enough for me to not call back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 05:50:16 PM »
I actually had him bookmarked to give him a call, but I won't now from the latest reviews.

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2019, 01:21:13 AM »
I read with Fahaad and while he is a gifted reader he's a little tempermental.  He is much better off of Keen. He's made it clear that he doesn't like that fact that he cannot screen the energy of the person calling in to him. I notice that it leaves him a little "moody". I referred a friend to him and while he didn't outright complain I did get a message from Fahaad telling me that although he appreciates the referral don't do it again. My friend basically b.s'd through the entire thing and Fahaad read what he put out then told him towards the end of the call to call back when he was ready to be open and honest.

Where do you find him off of Keen?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2019, 04:02:27 PM »
 Just an update, spoke to Fahaad back in August, he mentioned some good things for my career would happen in November- It has happened and still happening :).

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2019, 03:21:45 AM »
Just an update, spoke to Fahaad back in August, he mentioned some good things for my career would happen in November- It has happened and still happening :).

Good for you Jellybean back when I was on Keen nothing he said ever happened

Offline sgupta23

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2019, 10:02:37 PM »
When does he come online?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2019, 12:15:51 AM »
I read with him today and was underwhelmed. He didn't tell me anything specific. I have had better luck with other readers.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2020, 04:07:10 PM »
I spoke to him 3 times, the first 2 times he got contact prediction in the exact timeframe and things developed as he said however I’m the third one the timeframe have not happened and it’s been weeks, my question is, was it the first 2 just coincidence?