Author Topic: always listen your heart  (Read 7336 times)

Offline okgirl

always listen your heart
« on: November 23, 2018, 12:26:53 AM »
well looks like Im done with keen I spend a lot money there and most people told you what you want to hear, nobody correct about me or my situation even people who is high rate here on forum yes they told me 1-5 or 1-7 number but it could be anything:) don't waste your money listen your heart and your intuition and lots time it happen when you let it go totally it happen.. but if you really want this person back after  year or two..its all totally up to you, and mostly time when you find somebody else they show up in your life when he/she don't need anymore

Offline psychic girls

Re: always listen your heart
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 12:45:45 AM »
It not you most psychics don't work like 90 percent of the peoples and there poi don't come back because they tell you what they wanted to hear. If you hear any of these stock line hang up on them, there afraid or scary, busy with career if so they will said so. They feed on the weak it truely a sick way to make money even when they have psychics skill, don't know how,they live with themselves by giving peoples flase hope,to make a buck or two.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:52:13 AM »
It not you most psychics don't work like 90 percent of the peoples and there poi don't come back because they tell you what they wanted to hear. If you hear any of these stock line hang up on them, there afraid or scary, busy with career if so they will said so. They feed on the weak it truely a sick way to make money even when they have psychics skill, don't know how,they live with themselves by giving peoples flase hope,to make a buck or two.
right and i agree

11jlady

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 04:34:26 AM »
Here's the statistics: If you your ex doesn't come back around within the first 6 months of your break up, chances are either they are never going to or it's going to be a few years. I've had an ex come back 10 years later. Do you really want to waste all of those years waiting on one person? It may take you a few months or a year or two to heal up from the break up, but try to spend those years healing and caring for yourselves rather than waiting to see if they give a shit enough about you to come back. We all wait............in the beginning......for awhile..........but to be putting your entire life on hold for years waiting for a person to come back isn't healthy for you at all. I get that it hurts and the pain can be unbearable at times when you're trying to come to terms with the fact that it's really over........all the ideas, hopes, and dreams of a life you would have with said person is now gone and you will not be living out that idea in your head..........at least not for now. Sometimes psychics will tell you that they don't see them coming back at all and because they can't see out 10 or 20 years from now, they are going to be correct in the short term. No psychic has the ability to be able to map out exactly how the rest of your life will go hence why we keep getting update readings for what's coming up in the next 3 to 6 months. Sometimes it's actually GOOD FOR YOU to get to a place where you are now feeling hopeless and giving up. You will feel so free once you do. I'm in the process of doing that now. I've had to do it many times in the past and all I do is continue to cry but then look forward to that day when I'm emotionally free again.

I'm sorry you all were disappointed. I have been too. Most psychics will indeed feed you bullshit but there are those few who are very legit. We also have to keep in mind that not all psychics will connect the same way to each one. It's a matter of trial and error. But what I will say is..........99% of the psychics on keen are full of shit and do indeed feed you fairytales. The only thing that came off of keen that was good for me is Aries Intuition. Divine Love is cool as an empath but I'm not able to validate what that person is/was feeling unless they actually told me. So chances are, I'll never know but what I do know is that I wasted 60 bucks on her reading just to make myself feel better and make the pain go away and maybe that's why we all call. Maybe we NEED to hear what we want to hear until we get to that place of acceptance of what is and we just get so tired of hanging on............we finally then let go and move on but move on FOR YOU, not in hopes your ex will come back after that. It's HIGHLY probable that none of us will even want them back by the time they get their heads on straight. In the end..........it'll be a blessing in disguise.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 06:36:28 AM »
I also think it's really unhealthy to be getting calls when you know that the person is treating you really poorly and unfairly.. I mean.. Why the hell would you want to get calls when people on the forum admit that the person they're calling about is so nasty and mean to them, they're getting no consistency from the guy, and they admit that they can do better ? Some of these ladies the way how their on and off partners treat them is disgusting, and logic would say that an on and off relationship is just as unhealthy. Who wants to be with a man who's speaking down to them, probably got other women on the go (which women admit on here) and back and forth when it suits them? It depends on how you look on the situation.. A reader once told me that it's better for a guy to push you away than to string you along and contact you, then not contact you, have other women whilst talking to you. So it could be viewed at different angles.. I see logic in what the reader said.

Most of the time, ladies are on here because they didn't get closure from their situation and it gets really confusing when every single reader says he loves you and is coming back. You think to yourself well "does he care?", when they all say and see the same thing.. I think women should be less judgemental and supportive sometimes on here. It's easy to pick apart people's situation and dish out advice when we should follow our own (not related to any specific at all).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 06:51:57 AM by star1 »

11jlady

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 07:01:38 AM »
When someone goes back and forth, you don't get closure from that either. No contact for a long period of time is closure enough for ME......but that's ME........that isn't everyone on here. Going back and forth for a long period of time I think sucks worse than just not getting contacted. I've also had a situation where there was just no contact and it was done........it took me far less time to get through it. No one is being judgmental. I'm simply stating my thoughts. It appears to me that almost every single post I make, you have something combative to say. I'm really not sure why but there's always the option to ignore if you think I'm being "judgmental". Or you could also change your perception. I will not be like you and discuss your personal stuff on here and say shitty things about personal things you've told me about your situation. I'm better than that. I regret having spoken to you. Lesson learned. Thank you for that lesson.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2018, 07:16:26 AM »
When someone goes back and forth, you don't get closure from that either. No contact for a long period of time is closure enough for ME......but that's ME........that isn't everyone on here. Going back and forth for a long period of time I think sucks worse than just not getting contacted. I've also had a situation where there was just no contact and it was done........it took me far less time to get through it. No one is being judgmental. I'm simply stating my thoughts. It appears to me that almost every single post I make, you have something combative to say. I'm really not sure why but there's always the option to ignore if you think I'm being "judgmental". Or you could also change your perception. I will not be like you and discuss your personal stuff on here and say shitty things about personal things you've told me about your situation. I'm better than that. I regret having spoken to you. Lesson learned. Thank you for that lesson.

I am not talking about you, I specifically said nobody in particular. If you are offended then you obviously relate to my post. Stop making everything about you. I am not talking about your private stuff, I always respect things people told me privately. You wrote publically all of your situation with yourself, that's not on me. I haven't shared anything about you. You're behaving paranoid.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:18:37 AM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 07:30:20 AM »
Also Okgirl the truth is, most of these readers on the phone can't see the future.. They can give an idea of what avenues you could go down and the map of your future, but rarely do they see if you take a de-tour of the map and go against your "free will". I don't really see the point of readings if you can take free will and they can't see that, that's not predicting the future. The best luck I've had are psychic mediums in person or my gut feeling. I don't think any connection is as good as you in person next to a psychic medium.

I am really on the fence about destiny and free will. People have been writing on here that their gut feeling goes against what readers say. So they got it wrong, but your gut never is wrong, so maybe your gut picks up on the destined event? I don't know 100%.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:31:57 AM by star1 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2018, 07:41:29 AM »

I don’t know either of you but to me it definitely sounds like Star is just being honest about things  you have posted it quite a few times here how badly your POI treats you. I do personally think you contradicts yourself a bit by saying all such rational things but doing the opposite handling your
Situation with your POI. Star you are actually being a good friend I feel like by being upfront about how it looks like. Well I hope you all had a good thanksgiving 💗

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2018, 07:46:50 AM »

I don’t know either of you but to me it definitely sounds like Star is just being honest about things  you have posted it quite a few times here how badly your POI treats you. I do personally think you contradicts yourself a bit by saying all such rational things but doing the opposite handling your
Situation with your POI. Star you are actually being a good friend I feel like by being upfront about how it looks like. Well I hope you all had a good thanksgiving 💗

Thanks. I appreciate that post, I haven't written anything personal about the user above, the situation was non specific as I stated, I never would share what people talk to me privately about.. That's not me. Its the whole point of private messaging, lol. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me, I do agree though that the user is very contradictory and one moment posts on the forum she's moving on and saying publically how bad she gets treated, then she's having readings on him again. I can comment to that because she's written it on the board - it's no secret. But the original post was in general, honestly. Whatever the user wishes to do with their situation and go about things, I wish her the best of luck.

11jlady

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM »
@KotaSwan: While I can appreciate your point of view, there are some other minor details that you don't know about. I don't feel she's being "a good friend" at all. I feel like there's more to it than that. I have no issues with people inserting their opinion about my own situation since I did put it out to the public. I will tell you though, that I wouldn't be dealing with him with no contact for months and months though.........I'd not be waiting at all. When a person goes back and forth because of a situation that deals with two different locations, children, and a bad divorce.........it's a bit more complicating than that. There are also quite a few more details that I've not shared on this forum nor in private about my situation. The things I did share were things I was hurting about which I definitely shouldn't have ever shared them on a public forum. This is another lesson for me.

Nevertheless, what I said pertains to those who wait years and years with no contact. I've been in the no contact situation. Sometimes they DO come back after a year or more and sometimes they don't. My whole point was, if a person hasn't heard from another person within 6 months time, it would be healthier for said person to try to heal up, care for themselves, and try to move forward. That doesn't mean their POI will never ever come back. I'm just saying it's probably better not to put your whole life on hold for a period of years waiting for someone that hasn't spoken to you at all. My intentions aren't me trying to be judgmental. They are to try to help people.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2018, 07:56:39 AM »
@KotaSwan: While I can appreciate your point of view, there are some other minor details that you don't know about. I don't feel she's being "a good friend" at all. I feel like there's more to it than that. I have no issues with people inserting their opinion about my own situation since I did put it out to the public. I will tell you though, that I wouldn't be dealing with him with no contact for months and months though.........I'd not be waiting at all. When a person goes back and forth because of a situation that deals with two different locations, children, and a bad divorce.........it's a bit more complicating than that. There are also quite a few more details that I've not shared on this forum nor in private about my situation. The things I did share were things I was hurting about which I definitely shouldn't have ever shared them on a public forum. This is another lesson for me.

Nevertheless, what I said pertains to those who wait years and years with no contact. I've been in the no contact situation. Sometimes they DO come back after a year or more and sometimes they don't. My whole point was, if a person hasn't heard from another person within 6 months time, it would be healthier for said person to try to heal up, care for themselves, and try to move forward. That doesn't mean their POI will never ever come back. I'm just saying it's probably better not to put your whole life on hold for a period of years waiting for someone that hasn't spoken to you at all. My intentions aren't me trying to be judgmental. They are to try to help people.

Lol pot kettle black. You clearly are mentally unhinged. You didn't let me post about another reader because you liked them, and your post at the top is clearly a dig at me because you knew my situation, if anyone has written about people's personal stuff - it's you. Please do not contact me or about me again. I think you're very narcissistic and unpleasant. Please look at your very toxic situation before commenting on others. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:05:03 AM by star1 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2018, 07:57:15 AM »

Not buying it! #ignore #fakenews
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:59:19 AM by KotaSwan »

11jlady

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2018, 08:21:30 AM »
@Start1: In general the definition of a narcissist is a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves. There are obvious lists of behaviors of a narcissist that I do not display either. That isn't me. As you can see, I haven't mentioned one detail about your situation at all nor would I. I'm a person of my word. I have zero intentions on contacting you. You haven't received any private messages or emails from me have you? No. And it will remain that way.

@KotaSwan: That's your choice. It doesn't effect my life either way.

Have a good day/night ladies.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2018, 08:22:34 AM »
@Start1: In general the definition of a narcissist is a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves. There are obvious lists behaviors of a narcissist that I do not display either. That isn't me. As you can see, I haven't mentioned one detail about your situation at all nor would I. I'm a person of my word. I have zero intentions on contacting you. You haven't received any private messages or emails from me have you? No. And it will remain that way.

@KotaSwan: That's your choice. It doesn't effect my life either way.

Have a good day/night ladies.

11Jlady I have asked you to stop contacting me. Respect that. Perhaps that is where you're having issues in your relationship. Leave me alone. I do not wish to speak to you.. like I said please look at your issues and situation before judging mine and writing it publically. Thanks.