Author Topic: always listen your heart  (Read 7344 times)

11jlady

Re: always listen your heart
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2018, 08:25:14 AM »
@Star1: LOL. You have some serious issues. I'm replying to YOUR replies aimed at me. I did not initiate any kind of contact with you at all nor did I intend to. You are the one that decided to reply to my post. I have not mentioned your situation in public either. Are you nuts or something? Good riddance.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »
@Star1: LOL. You have some serious issues. I'm replying to YOUR replies aimed at me. I did not initiate any kind of contact with you at all nor did I intend to. You are the one that decided to reply to my post. I have not mentioned your situation in public either. Are you nuts or something? Good riddance.

STOP CONTACTING ME. I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU HAVE ISSUES AND CLEARLY LIKE ATTENTION ON HERE. LEAVE ME ALONE.

11jlady

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2018, 08:26:28 AM »
Nutty broad.

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2018, 08:27:56 AM »
Nutty broad.

Pot kettle black, darling.

11jlady

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 08:29:09 AM »
LOL That's funny.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 08:33:44 AM »
Nutty broad.

@star let her be!
@11jlady you are 40 something and cyber bullying is your thing? SHAME ON YOU!

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2018, 08:35:43 AM »
Nutty broad.

@star let her be!

I would let things be, but where she keeps coming on and replying to me (after being asked to leave me alone) I have to defend myself. Anyway, at least your Thanksgiving was good  ;D

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2018, 08:41:05 AM »
Nutty broad.

@star let her be!

I would let things be, but where she keeps coming on and replying to me (after being asked to leave me alone) I have to defend myself. Anyway, at least your Thanksgiving was good  ;D

“But as my grandmother told me — never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” Andrew Gillum

Offline star1

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2018, 08:41:52 AM »
Nutty broad.

@star let her be!

“But as my grandmother told me — never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” Andrew Gillum

Lol  ;D  :P

11jlady

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2018, 08:50:52 AM »
@KotaSwan: How in the absolute hell am I cyber bullying? I posted a comment, my opinion, on a thread directed at the creator of said thread, then a shitty response to my post comes from a certain person, I then comment back...........and I'm the bully and the pig? Am I living in the twilight zone or something?

Offline star1

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2018, 09:01:18 AM »
@KotaSwan: How in the absolute hell am I cyber bullying? I posted a comment, my opinion, on a thread directed at the creator of said thread, then a shitty response to my post comes from a certain person, I then comment back...........and I'm the bully and the pig? Am I living in the twilight zone or something?

I already told you that the comment I made was not aimed at you. At the end of my post I stated not to anyone in particular. Your post about not waiting for someone 6 months etc was aimed at me. I would personally say that being in an on and off relationship which you have admitted on this board is toxic and how horrible he is to you is just as unhealthy. Please stop writing inadverted comments about me and denying them. You are intimidating thinking posts are aimed at you being very paranoid, harassing me when I asked you to stop contacting me and not allowing me to post my opinion of your queen reader the other day.

Now, I'm going to say again could you please stop contacting me, reading into things I post thinking it's about you and let me have a fair opinion of any reader you like/dislike? Whatever you do with your situation is upto you, and me with mine. Good luck and take care of yourself. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:04:53 AM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2018, 09:20:55 AM »

I already told you that the comment I made was not aimed at you. At the end of my post I stated not to anyone in particular. Your post about not waiting for someone 6 months etc was aimed at me. I would personally say that being in an on and off relationship which you have admitted on this board is toxic and how horrible he is to you is just as unhealthy. Please stop writing inadverted comments about me and denying them. You are intimidating thinking posts are aimed at you being very paranoid, harassing me when I asked you to stop contacting me and not allowing me to post my opinion of your queen reader the other day.

Now, I'm going to say again could you please stop contacting me, reading into things I post thinking it's about you and let me have a fair opinion of any reader you like/dislike? Whatever you do with your situation is upto you, and me with mine. Good luck and take care of yourself. Thanks.

It's a public forum. If you want to post a review, do it, no one has to allow you. Likewise if other people have something to say, they will. It doesn't mean they are "contacting you." You're a bit of a drama queen.

Lol coming from you? You've had at least 5 arguments with different people as of lately. I asked the above user to leave me alone. She keeps thinking my posts are about her, I think I know who the drama queen is... She does keep replying to me and writing inadverted posts about me, she also has had multiple arguments with others herself. You posted earlier you're nice to people who are nice to you.. I've always been polite with you, so there's no need for that back handed comment.

"Pffft. This is one of those nutty things people (almost always women) say when they can't accept who people are. Something must be broken in that person, otherwise they wouldn't act this way. No, I just don't agree with you, and you have no moral high ground here. You have never demonstrated to me that you know how it is okay to treat people. You are consistently cold, blunt, and rude to people on this forum. I'm kind to people who are kind to me, or who show real vulnerability. Rudeness deserves rudeness, and I don't mind handing it back to you or anyone else who wants a turn. If you don't like it, go look in the mirror and think about what's broken in you."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:25:06 AM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2018, 09:29:06 AM »
Lol coming from you? You've had at least 5 arguments with different people as of lately. I asked the above user to leave me alone. She keeps thinking my posts are about her, I think I know who the drama queen is...

Yeah, coming from me, because I post if I want to, and argue freely, and I really don't care how people respond. It's fun, try it sometime. Asking people to leave you alone on a forum just doesn't really work.

Well I also can post what I want to, thanks.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 01:26:03 PM »
This is a public forum. If you don’t want to see someone’s posts just put them on your ignore list.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2018, 09:11:03 PM »
well looks like Im done with keen I spend a lot money there and most people told you what you want to hear, nobody correct about me or my situation even people who is high rate here on forum yes they told me 1-5 or 1-7 number but it could be anything:) don't waste your money listen your heart and your intuition and lots time it happen when you let it go totally it happen.. but if you really want this person back after  year or two..its all totally up to you, and mostly time when you find somebody else they show up in your life when he/she don't need anymore

Did you get a final conclusion to your situation or are you just done with readings in general?