Author Topic: My personal favorites.  (Read 16283 times)

Offline icloud9

My personal favorites.
« on: November 18, 2018, 11:53:33 PM »
hello everyone im a newbie here, but I've been a junkie on KEEN for over eight years. I just found this forum and I was pretty hyped about it Lol  I've tried hundreds of psychics on there and I believe I've spent over 30K over the years.. (oops) and have been able to figure out who is real and who isn't. and also who is actually gifted on the "powerful" level versus mediocre. There's layers to these gifts, so I've noticed...and all advisors are different in the way they're gifted and also the way they deliver.
None of the psychics are always 100%.. i think that's what I've come to terms with. Also..best to not rely on timing is what i've learned (the hard way ) More often so they're much better at seeing past and present rather than future.
I don't get readings that often anymore (probably 2-3 a month now?) , because i really started to take control of things..and plus, i'm not in a "Heartbroken" mode like i was years ago so i feel the strength within to keep moving forward without anyone telling me what's going to happen.

Here are my personal favorites:
Lady Persephone - the way she can empathically tune into someone's thoughts and feelings is just out of the world.
Sincerity - I like her for the overview of things..not necessarily for the small predictions. Some things have been confirmed.
Joannas Gifts - Straight to the point. Realistic. Very nice lady. She gives you details and numbers for timeframes...They've been usually accurate.
JUDIs inner light - I've called her about like over ten times.... she's not really for predictions but she is good when you want to understand what's going on in your POI's head. but it's not always pleasant because it is their current thoughts and it doesnt always direct you to know what the next step is (and judi said that's psychic so she cant get that info). 80% of the times she has said some things i have been able to verify but the other 20%.. i dont know, it feels made up at times. but overall I like judi.
ASTRO Sarah - It's like talking to your best friend...She sees big pictures as well as small things to look out for.
Shaman Kira - I didnt find her myself, I actually tried her per my friend's recommendation and she was eerie accurate...i didnt tell her anything but she told me something very specific about my POI that no way she could have just guessed. Also got a few things right regarding communication... I was shocked because she was the only one that saw this, amongst other trusted advisors. I also didnt "ask" for this info. it came to her naturally.
Melody Marie- Ive read with her once. in that reading she told me something that didn't really directly answer my question and made no sense, so i disregarded it...but uhm, weeks later it turns out things were playing out exactly she was seeing it. I just didn't understand it at the time but it made sense at the end. I don't feel she's for long term predictions involving timing but i feel she's good for finding your POI's intentions and situations to look out for.

On the fence:
Spiritualist Reader - Okay so, I actually like this woman..but I just wish she was FASTER in her readings...She gave me like an overview of situations ... so far she's been accurate. (of some stuff NOT happening until a certain time frame). But i was disappointed because of the lack of details in the readings. SHe also said something about my health that i should watch out for, but that has not happened yet.. (thank God lol)
I'm in her queue again tho, hoping for some more specific details this time.
Love Nurse 7- she's really nice, she seems to get the present very right...but i dont know about her predictions regarding love. None of them really have panned out for me and i've asked her about different people.
Ellen Hartwell - I trusted her for a long time (when i was in a vulnerable place) but she was wrong on the MAJOR thing regarding job situation, and this really hurt me.. felt like she was feeding me a fairytale. since then i dont talk to her. but she's a nice lady.
Soul Nagivation -  I've read through the posts on the forum and see that many people like her. I dont know about this woman...she is pretty good at reading the present but she changed her readings after I corrected her on something. also she changed her over all information on two different readings. She confused me to the max. I do believe she has a gift but not for me.
Michele Answers - I felt like she asked my first POI accurately so then I asked about my male best friend (NO romantic interest) and i wanted to see what she picks up regarding our friendship since it'd been awhile since we interacted, and she said he is open to having a relationship with me so just to keep the doors open. Uhm, we've been friends 20+ years and he is married with kids... so I dont know what shes talking about here. This sort of made me question her answers regarding the first POI. So idk.
Mystic Raven11- There were maybe like 3 times where her timeframes have happened exactly to a T. but the rest never happened. Also she lacks details in the readings. She is really good at reading the current situations tho...but she just reads cards, not really an empath or psychic, so you can't really ask more in-depth questions looking into someone's heart.

Did not work for me [ and these are advisors whom I've called MULTIPLE times over the years and built a relationship with]:
Dollwitch - She is unethical and has a high ego. none of her visions have panned out for me. and over the years I have asked her about multiple POIS..and im telling you, NONE of her predictions happened. NONE. When confronted, she is rude and hostile. I spent over a thousand on her....just to pay for the chatter, basically. no bueno.
Faery Lady - I legitimately do not understand how she has a long line of clients every day. ive read with her many times and she was never right for me.
Lady Jenna - I read with her a lot years ago. Positive stuff. None of her predictions came true..
DZigns - Same with Lady Jenna. very kind lady, though.
Lisa Dianne - I love this woman. she is good at describing personalities. but unfortunately none of her predictions ever happened for me.
Clairvoyant Ernest -  Called him during my most vulnerable times bc i had this idea that maybe if I pay this much $ for a reading (he was about $21.99 /minute at the time), it will truly "fix" something. I was WRONG. so wrong.
Shoushaan - Wrong.
Mike Pace - 10000% Wrong.
Erin Shawn - She kept me 'going' bc she told me about the past life pathologies....that sort of messed me up. Ultimately, she was wrong on major predictions.
Suecreate - fairytale reader...told me my new POI at the time was madly in love with me and I had only known him for like a couple of weeks lol (please) also made me argue with my POI and i felt like sh*t after the reading.

The "wrong" list is actually a LOT longer than what i put together here. This is just a SMALL list of advisors whom I feel is actually worth mentioning...If i see a thread posted by anyone else on other advisors i've tried, I will try to make my input there. I feel like I've read with most of the popular ones...there's still some people I haven't tried (Aries Intuition, for example), and I don't really plan to. Once you find advisors that work for you, it's best to just stick to them.

Also my advice: stay away from advisors who charge like $20 + per minute! that's absolutely absurd. I just cannot wrap my head around it. I feel like even if Jesus came down to give us some invaluable prophecy he wouldn't charge that much. lol
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 10:11:38 PM by icloud9 »

Offline Yt5587

Re: My personal favorites.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 11:58:41 PM »
Thanks for sharing girl! Of your favs, I like Joannas gift and AstroSarah :) I felt they were honest and accurate about present. Nothing major has happened prediction wise yet. I’m not holding onto timeframes anymore though

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 12:23:09 AM »
hello everyone im a newbie here, but I've been a junkie on KEEN for over seven years. I just found this forum and I was pretty hyped about it Lol  I've tried hundreds of psychics on there and I believe I've spent over 30K over the years.. (oops) and have been able to figure out who is real and who isn't. and also who is actually gifted on the "powerful" level versus mediocre. There's layers to these gifts, so I've noticed...and all advisors are different in the way they're gifted and also the way they deliver.
None of the psychics are always 100%.. i think that's what I've come to terms with. Also..best to not rely on timing is what i've learned (the hard way ) More often so they're much better at seeing past and present rather than future.
I don't get readings that often anymore (probably 2-3 a month now?) , because i really started to take control of things..and plus, i'm not in a "Heartbroken" mode like i was years ago so i feel the strength within to keep moving forward without anyone telling me what's going to happen.

Here are my personal favorites:
Lady Persephone - the way she can empathically tune into someone's thoughts and feelings is just out of the world.
Sincerity - I like her for the overview of things..not necessarily for the small predictions. Some things have been confirmed.
Joannas Gifts - Straight to the point. Realistic. Very nice lady. She gives you details and numbers for timeframes...They've been usually accurate.
JUDIs inner light - I've called her about like over ten times.... she's not really for predictions but she is good when you want to understand what's going on in your POI's head. but it's not always pleasant because it is their current thoughts and it doesnt always direct you to know what the next step is (and judi said that's psychic so she cant get that info). 80% of the times she has said some things i have been able to verify but the other 20%.. i dont know, it feels made up at times. but overall I like judi.
ASTRO Sarah - It's like talking to your best friend...She sees big pictures as well as small things to look out for.
Shaman Kira - I didnt find her myself, I actually tried her per my friend's recommendation and she was eerie accurate...i didnt tell her anything but she told me something very specific about my POI that no way she could have just guessed. Also got a few things right regarding communication... I was shocked because she was the only one that saw this, amongst other trusted advisors. I also didnt "ask" for this info. it came to her naturally.
Melody Marie- Ive read with her once. in that reading she told me something that didn't really directly answer my question and made no sense, so i disregarded it...but uhm, weeks later it turns out things were playing out exactly she was seeing it. I just didn't understand it at the time but it made sense at the end. I don't feel she's for long term predictions involving timing but i feel she's good for finding your POI's intentions and situations to look out for.

On the fence:
Spiritualist Reader - Okay so, I actually like this woman..but I just wish she was FASTER in her readings...She gave me like an overview of situations ... so far she's been accurate. (of some stuff NOT happening until a certain time frame). But i was disappointed because of the lack of details in the readings. SHe also said something about my health that i should watch out for, but that has not happened yet.. (thank God lol)
I'm in her queue again tho, hoping for some more specific details this time.
Love Nurse 7- she's really nice, she seems to get the present very right...but i dont know about her predictions regarding love. None of them really have panned out for me and i've asked her about different people.
Ellen Hartwell - I trusted her for a long time (when i was in a vulnerable place) but she was wrong on the MAJOR thing regarding job situation, and this really hurt me.. felt like she was feeding me a fairytale. since then i dont talk to her. but she's a nice lady.
Soul Nagivation -  I've read through the posts on the forum and see that many people like her. I dont know about this woman...she is pretty good at reading the present but she changed her readings after I corrected her on something. also she changed her over all information on two different readings. She confused me to the max. I do believe she has a gift but not for me.
Michele Answers - I felt like she asked my first POI accurately so then I asked about my male best friend (NO romantic interest) and i wanted to see what she picks up regarding our friendship since it'd been awhile since we interacted, and she said he is open to having a relationship with me so just to keep the doors open. Uhm, we've been friends 20+ years and he is married with kids... so I dont know what shes talking about here. This sort of made me question her answers regarding the first POI. So idk.
Mystic Raven11- There were maybe like 3 times where her timeframes have happened exactly to a T. but the rest never happened. Also she lacks details in the readings. She is really good at reading the current situations tho...but she just reads cards, not really an empath or psychic, so you can't really ask more in-depth questions looking into someone's heart.

Did not work for me [ and these are advisors whom I've called MULTIPLE times over the years and built a relationship with]:
Dollwitch - She is unethical and has a high ego. none of her visions have panned out for me. and over the years I have asked her about multiple POIS..and im telling you, NONE of her predictions happened. NONE. When confronted, she is rude and hostile. I spent over a thousand on her....just to pay for the chatter, basically. no bueno.
Faery Lady - I legitimately do not understand how she has a long line of clients every day. ive read with her many times and she was never right for me.
Lady Jenna - I read with her a lot years ago. Positive stuff. None of her predictions came true..
DZigns - Same with Lady Jenna. very kind lady, though.
Lisa Dianne - I love this woman. she is good at describing personalities. but unfortunately none of her predictions ever happened for me.
Clairvoyant Ernest -  Called him during my most vulnerable times bc i had this idea that maybe if I pay this much $ for a reading (he was about $21.99 /minute at the time), it will truly "fix" something. I was WRONG. so wrong.
Shoushaan - Wrong.
Mike Pace - 10000% Wrong.
Erin Shawn - She kept me 'going' bc she told me about the past life pathologies....that sort of messed me up. Ultimately, she was wrong on major predictions.
Suecreate - fairytale reader...told me my new POI at the time was madly in love with me and I had only known him for like a couple of weeks lol (please) also made me argue with my POI and i felt like sh*t after the reading.

The "wrong" list is actually a LOT longer than what i put together here. This is just a SMALL list of advisors whom I feel is actually worth mentioning...If i see a thread posted by anyone else on other advisors i've tried, I will try to make my input there. I feel like I've read with most of the popular ones...there's still some people I haven't tried (Aries Intuition, for example), and I don't really plan to. Once you find advisors that work for you, it's best to just stick to them.

Also my advice: stay away from advisors who charge like $20 + per minute! that's absolutely absurd. I just cannot wrap my head around it. I feel like even if Jesus came down to give us some invaluable prophecy he wouldn't charge that much. lol

Absolutely agree. Any reader charging that extortionate amount a minute is pure greedy.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 02:01:38 AM »
I really recommend Aries. At least her one question email. I’ve lost count of how many friends that particular reading has been correct for. Phone readings are still good but the email is cheap and tends to be more accurate

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 02:04:40 AM »
I really recommend Aries. At least her one question email. I’ve lost count of how many friends that particular reading has been correct for. Phone readings are still good but the email is cheap and tends to be more accurate

I can't count on her predictions yet, but I'd second this answer for getting the situation and her helpful advice she gives to make your situation better.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 02:17:42 AM »

I think I am just afraid of becoming reliant on psychic readings (like I was years ago). and what I've noticed is that every time I find a new reader, it sort of gives me a new high, especially If I feel they are connected to me. I will definitely try her, but this month I've already had my 3 readings with the same advisor, and I'm trying to really limit myself to three readings per month. haha

Offline icloud9

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 02:19:15 AM »

I can't count on her predictions yet, but I'd second this answer for getting the situation and her helpful advice she gives to make your situation better.

Please do me know if her predictions are spot on, because at this point I think I'm good with getting insight on current energy...but if someone is actually known for FUTURE predictions I am willing to try.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 02:22:28 AM »

Please do me know if her predictions are spot on, because at this point I think I'm good with getting insight on current energy...but if someone is actually known for FUTURE predictions I am willing to try.

In all honesty, my jaw would drop if her prediction came true. I can't see it happening if I'm frank, but I will let you know for sure  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:57 AM »

In all honesty, my jaw would drop if her prediction came true. I can't see it happening if I'm frank, but I will let you know for sure  :)

Star, did you do phone or email?

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 02:35:16 AM »

Star, did you do phone or email?

Email, and I'm queen #2 of things not manifesting, lol  ;)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 02:59:49 AM »
Lmao...somehow I don't think it's an elite club.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 03:29:11 AM »
Lmao...somehow I don't think it's an elite club.

I wasn't saying it was.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2018, 04:07:26 AM »
I feel like Aries is like Anne (qoc) on picking up the right now but none of her predictions happened for
Me
And she’s been right about my main POI that he has feelings, but doesn’t do anything about it.

The last time we spoke she said he wasn’t in my best interest.

Cookie told me something that I then realized she told someone else.
Then one day she got defensive with me.
The last time I read with her she made sense that my guy felt he never gave me a fair chance, but then I ran out of time and funds and she never replied.
Astro Sarah was hearts and flowers and then when I mentioned a complication between us she changed her tune.
I just chatted with shaman Kira and she made sense.
I’ve read with Joanna and nothing she said happened although her description of right now made sense.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 04:27:45 AM »
I feel like Aries is like Anne (qoc) on picking up the right now but none of her predictions happened for
Me
And she’s been right about my main POI that he has feelings, but doesn’t do anything about it.

The last time we spoke she said he wasn’t in my best interest.

Cookie told me something that I then realized she told someone else.
Then one day she got defensive with me.
The last time I read with her she made sense that my guy felt he never gave me a fair chance, but then I ran out of time and funds and she never replied.
Astro Sarah was hearts and flowers and then when I mentioned a complication between us she changed her tune.
I just chatted with shaman Kira and she made sense.
I’ve read with Joanna and nothing she said happened although her description of right now made sense.

what kind of prediction(s) were they that you were waiting on? was it a contact prediction?  or outcome prediction? I stopped relying on contact prediction especially within a specific timeframe. they never pan out when you are attached. i like to use readings as a general guidance type of thing...and the general energy/destined outcome prediction...although shaman kira has predicted some exact dates and the type of communication that would follow. She's an excellent empath and a true clairvoyant who can actually predict.
For a destined outcome, Lady P is great. have you tried her?
I've seen a lot of posts about Zadalia. i wonder if Zadalia and Shaman Kira are similar? Zadalia is another one i would like to try one day.
and yeah astrosarah is quite of a positive reader, she does tend to read the positive stuff OVER the negative stuff...but in a way i feel like she helps you focus on the important things- positive things- so you can stay positive and the big picture. MAYBE!?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2018, 05:11:34 AM »
Outcome predictions
I read With zadalia she was okay she made sense but I don’t remember any real predictions
I read with melody Marie and I don’t know if it was true or not - like
I had no way to confirm

Oh lotus
Of light has said stuff that happens

anything