Author Topic: Anyone use Youtube readers?  (Read 37461 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Anyone use Youtube readers?
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2020, 01:39:21 AM »
JUST FYI.... Queen of cups tarot on youtube is NOT the same as Queenofcups18 on oranum....just thought I'd point that out to save some disapointment / confusion ! lol
 8)

Oranum? I thought Queenofcups18 was on Keen....

YES SO SORRY MEANT KEEN!!!!

Yup! Queen of Cups Tarot is a tarot reader on YouTube and that's the name of her channel, if you wanted to check her out. Like I said, I do really like how she interprets the cards and many of her PAC readings have resonated with not only myself and POI's individual traits, feelings, intentions, but also the overall situation. It's a shame Soul Source Tarot doesn't do private readings anymore. I liked how blunt and straight-forward she was in her general readings. I've spent waaaay too much money on various platforms and private readers, mainly all of the heavy hitters mentioned on this site, and all seem to pick up on the same outcome and timeframe. I'm done spending money right now and just letting things unfold as they should. I tend to gravitate more towards readers that only need first names and don't use tarot cards, unless they truly understand how to interpret them correctly. So, I've been really enjoying the FREE YouTube general PAC readings and I feel as long as I choose intuitively, 9 times out of 10, the reading is scarily accurate! Sorry for the rambling and if anyone has any other YouTube tarot/psychic channels worth checking out, please let me know! I'd love some recommendations. 😊

Offline court1130

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2020, 01:52:21 AM »
I haven't watched any Youtube readers since the winter but these are the ones that I found to be accurate for my life when I was drawn to read with them- this is in no specific order

1. StarMoonAngel1111
2. ALI's Tarot (great for general energy and whats coming up for your astrological sign)
3. Divine Pisces 222
4. Moonlight Tarot
5. Serpentine Daughter
6. 222 Tarot
7. Sophia Psychic Tarot
8. Lumiere

I have watched general/PAC readings from 222tarot and Lumiere and I really liked both of them. I have only done the general/timeless readings thru their channels and many of their readings did resonate, sometimes more so than some personalized readings I've received. I love 222tarot's blunt, care-free attitude; the way she interprets the cards has made  me laugh a few times. I'm not sure if you saw my initial post about 222tarot, but one of her PAC readings even included the initials of mine and my POI's first names. The overall reading was scarily accurate to my particular situation and the charms at the end definitely solidified it! I will try the other channels you mentioned, as well. Did you book personalized readings with these readers or were these recommendations just for the general/timeless readings? I see Lumiere is no longer doing private readings.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2020, 05:24:53 PM »
anyone else listen to eat read love on YouTube

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2020, 05:43:44 PM »
I use to but its slightly frustrating when they tell you to go to vimeo for the extended. 

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2020, 06:09:22 PM »
I use to but its slightly frustrating when they tell you to go to vimeo for the extended.
True plus he keeps pushing his stuff to sell which takes up most of the video

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2020, 06:28:55 PM »
Yes and what makes me laugh is people get upset sometimes when you time stamp when a reading begins. 🤦‍♀️

Offline starGazer

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2020, 08:55:09 PM »
Yes to all the above ^ haha
I stopped watching eat read love a while ago

Offline SweetT

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2020, 09:44:41 PM »
I watch eatreadlove, I find Sal funny at times and it at times resonates. But yes he does push his products in every video.. I just fast forward it until I see him pulling out the cards.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2020, 11:07:19 PM »
I just started watching Empowered Soul Tarot and she has been incredibly accurate for me. lemme know what you guys think.

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2020, 12:55:44 AM »
I just went and watched her latest video and amazingly, she nailed my situation.  I'm going to keep an eye on her for a bit.

I just started watching Empowered Soul Tarot and she has been incredibly accurate for me. lemme know what you guys think.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2020, 01:05:46 PM »
wow she is accurate for me too. It feels like she has Singaporean accent.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2020, 03:00:29 PM »

I couldn't tell the accent but she is something:)

Offline Steven213

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2020, 03:29:38 PM »
Anybody has private reading with 222 tarot? I found her funny, and accurate in general video pick a card reading.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2020, 03:38:21 PM »

But I think she always said positive things though, like cant rely on her prediction. I like 222 tarot more, and she also picked up about me and POI's initial damn in PAC

Offline court1130

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2020, 03:58:53 PM »

But I think she always said positive things though, like cant rely on her prediction. I like 222 tarot more, and she also picked up about me and POI's initial damn in PAC

222 tarot just did a PAC reading a few days ago and everything, I MEAN EVERYTHING to the last detail, was accurate.  I couldn't believe it. I'm going to schedule a reading with her and I'll report back with how it went. 😊
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 04:04:00 PM by court1130 »