Author Topic: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)  (Read 16590 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2018, 06:40:06 PM »
All i ever did on this thread was give my good experience with an excellent psychic. And then everyone started trolling and attacking me publicly. If I am attacked publicly, I have a right to defend and take up for myself publicly.

Ok, look, no one can take you seriously because even your username is misspelled (not sure if anyone else caught that ;D)... even I know you meant for it to be "LoverofLight" not "LoverofLigbt".... for sure sign of a troll, so just stop and get lost. No one wants this forum to be about some scammer who's feeding people the same shit. bye.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »
Preach!!

Offline star1

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »
Can y’all maybe take this spat to PMs?

Yes. Please for the love of ... whatever. Please. Please.

Lol.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2018, 06:48:42 PM »
Marciamia,

Just because my username is misspelled does not make me what you think that I am. And it also does not invalidate the points that I was trying to make.

By the way, I noticed that my username was misspelled. And I tried to change it. But The Psychic Reviews website does not have a way for me to change my username, unless I close my account and set up another account.

Incidentally, it is a poor way to argue and debate against what someone says by using their username to do this. You should concentrate on the content of my post and comments instead of using my username to try to invalidate me or anything that I say. It is a sign of a person that is not a very deep thinker to invalidate everything another  person says just because of their username.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:50:17 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
Marciamia,

Just because my username is misspelled does not make me what you think that I am. And it also does not invalidate the points that I was trying to make.

By the way, I noticed that my username was misspelled. And I tried to change it. But The Psychic Reviews website does not have a way for me to change my username, unless I close my account and set up another account.

Incidentally, it is a poor way to argue and debate against what someone says by using their username to do this. You should concentrate on the content of my post and comments instead of using my username to try to invalidate me or anything that I say. It is a sign of a person that is not a very deep thinker to invalidate everything another  person says just because of their username.

Trust me, I, nor anyone else who uses this forum to their advantage, doesn’t need to concentrate on your bullshit. I can read right through you, regardless of whether or not your username is misspelled.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2018, 06:55:14 PM »
Nicole,

For the millionth time, I am not Nicky. I do not know how many times I am going to have to say this. But you obviously will not believe anything that I say, for you have your agenda to troll me and Nicky. And this is all that you care about. And you do not like being exposed.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2018, 06:58:34 PM »
Marciamia,

Then why try to invalidate me and all that I posted and commented on just because of my username?

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:04:20 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
You people are the worst trolls that I have ever seen.

I take it you don't spend a lot of time on the internet....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2018, 07:21:29 PM »
And...Sooshi wins the internet. Lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2018, 09:10:17 PM »
And...Sooshi wins the internet. Lol

Woop woop!!!!

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2018, 10:17:46 PM »
Spiritual Rose,

I was trying to offer support for Nicky and give people my experience with him. And I was trying to let Nicky's old clients on Keen know where Nicky is now. But everyone started trolling me. And they are the ones who started all of this.

When I contacted Nicky about all of this, he said to let it go. And I just about erased this post. But people kept challenging me and giving me a bad time. So I stood up for myself. And I tried to stand up for Nicky.

I did not mean to make Nicky look bad. I am just trying to let people know about my experience with Nicky. That is all. I am all alone in of this, with everyone attacking me. And I am just trying the best that I can to defend myself.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:20:56 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2018, 10:29:03 PM »
And you told everyone on here who didn't agree with your assessment of this reader "trolls". Stop trying to act like a victim.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2018, 10:33:36 PM »
I never knew that the users of this forum were so harsh. I know how the adminstration of Keen is because of the way that they treated Nicky. And I know that some of the adminstration of Keen have trolled my post in this forum. But now I also know at how harsh that some of the users of this forum can be. I feel sorry for some of the psychic advisors on Keen. For on the one hand they have the administration of Keen being so unfair with them, but on the other hand, if this forum is representative of how the majority of clients are on Keen, the advisors on Keen have a lot of the clients on Keen giving them a bad time also, and if this forum is indeed truly representative of how the clients are on Keen, I truly do feel sorry for the psychic advisors on Keen. For they are getting it from both ends. I am now glad in a way that Nicky does not have to put up with all of this anymore from both the adminstration and clients of Keen. And I will always stand up and fight for Nicky to my dieing day, no matter what.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:41:39 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline jas

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2018, 10:43:35 PM »
My first post in this thread was simply to say I felt slimmed.  The second post - I told you it was due to the way you write.  You went into full attack mode toward me, going so far as to state I was a Keen Employee.  Again I tried to reason with you.  My third post simply asked if you were worn out from all of the writing????  Again, full on rant from you.  Keep in mind that not once did I say Nicky was a bad psychic or address his profession, however, I did question whether or not this was Nicky posting.

So who started this?????  You took everything a step too far and now want to be the victim.  Sad.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »
OMG...you are truly unbelievable. Your idol worship of this reader is extremely unhealthy. Readers have a business. You are a client. You pay them for their service. They are not your friend. They advise and go on to the next paying client. And they are for entertainment. Don't forget that. You really worry me.

anything