Author Topic: MsLisaM vs. Lady Jenna  (Read 4538 times)

Offline lalalucy0404

MsLisaM vs. Lady Jenna
« on: August 29, 2018, 08:56:45 PM »
I know I posted a previous topic, but I also wanted to post another one to just focus on MsLisaM and Lady Jenna.

I have read more good reviews than bad ones about MsLisaM and Lady Jenna and decided to try them out for myself. Both delivered lengthy-detailed descriptions of my POI and current situation, even named some traits that no one besides my bestfriend knows because I tell her things lol. I told both these readers only my name and his name and they both dove right in. Their predictions align with each other, but timing is just off by a few weeks or less.

I was wondering if anyone has tried both advisors and has experiences they are willing to share?

Thank you

Offline Apalm831

Re: MsLisaM vs. Lady Jenna
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 01:28:06 AM »
I’ve read with both in the past. Both wrong, I never saw that guy again

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 01:41:51 AM »
Lady Jenna was flat out wrong for me but a sweetheart. I read with Lisa once but never got any confirmation on what she said.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 02:52:19 PM »
@Apalm831 .. I'm so sorry to hear that :( Were they wrong with predictions only? Or the past and present as well..

@ScorpioRising221 ... Did Lady Jenna not get the present accurately either? I've read with Lady Jenna on two separate accounts and she did not switch up the story at all.. If anything she was able to give more details the second time

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 03:00:13 PM »
Jenna was much more accurate for me. She's not good with timing though.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 04:07:23 PM »
@Shayalay was Jenna able to nail the present/past and final outcome? Also how far off with her timing was she?

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 07:38:59 PM »
I’ve read with Lady Jenna a few times. The first time I read with her she had a lot of details and the number of things that she said about my POI she predicted correctly in terms of feelings and contact.

She however predicted that I would get a job offer in July. And the process for that is still ongoing. I’m still waiting if her overall prediction of getting an offer will still happen.

What most impressed me about her is that some of the details that she told me about my POI. She specifically said that I would hear from them within 24 hours (of my reading) via multiple texts and that’s exactly when and how I heard from them. She also told me that we would meet up on a trip that I was taking, but that we wouldn’t see each other for the whole trip - only the last couple of days. And that’s exactly what happened. I saw that person for the last two days of the entire week I was on that trip. I was blown away by the detail that she gave me.

I also asked her if I would see this person again in August (since we live far apart). She told me yes and that happened (unexpectedly) as well.

My other readings with her haven’t been as detailed, but she hasn’t changed anything that she has predicted that hasn’t manifested yet.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 11:44:34 PM »
@Jpod2 thank you for your response! Do you have any other experiences with readers that were able to accurately predict something?

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 12:24:04 AM »
@Jpod2 thank you for your response! Do you have any other experiences with readers that were able to accurately predict something?

Yes, SweetTweety. There were 2 major life events that she predicted right for me. She is very cautious and doesn’t promise anything, but instead gives perspective and a lot of insight. For example, i’ll ask when i’ll hear from someone. And she’ll respond with “you will most likely hear within the next week, but know that communication will definitely still happen.” So even while I don’t get an exact date or time for contact, I know it is coming. And the contact always happens in the range she says. Even if it’s a week and that feels like a year.shes also told me things that my POI is preoccupied with and I come to find out later on that was 100% true.

There are a few others that have been good for contact here and there as well. PM for more details :)

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 03:46:04 PM »
@Apalm831 .. I'm so sorry to hear that :( Were they wrong with predictions only? Or the past and present as well..

@ScorpioRising221 ... Did Lady Jenna not get the present accurately either? I've read with Lady Jenna on two separate accounts and she did not switch up the story at all.. If anything she was able to give more details the second time

It's hard to say whether she was right about the present because my POI and I were not in communication and when we resumed communication I didn't get confirmation on anything she said. She was right about something work related but it ended up falling through.