Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61370 times)

Offline scorpiogirl

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:46 PM »

I'm 39 years old.  I have been hurt a lot...and I have learned a lot from my experiences...do you think that I am proud of where I am in my life and do you think I feel proud about calling psychics and spending what little money I have on them....No...Not at all....I'm so disappointed in myself.But everything in my gutt is telling me that I will hear from him...that we will be together...and I would hate to be wrong when the feeling in my gut is so strong.

There are plenty of positive reviews...where the big picture has come to pass for so many people...my friend is one of them.

I have been let down so much in my life by people...maybe right now I just need to believe in something...maybe right now...I just really need to believe that someone...one of these readers has to be right....how could they all be saying the same things?  i don't feel like I feed them information in order for them to feed it back to me....I'm sorry...but I just want to be hopeful...I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life.  I just want someone to love me as I love them.

I've used similar words. It feels like no-one understands what you're going through. We do! I used bill money to pay for readings and then kicked myself when I had no food. I just want you to know that there IS someone who knows what you're feeling right now, and that you can find someone to love you as you love them. And you'll see it when you're ready. This is so much bigger than just getting readings.

I can feel your despair when I read your words. It's not easy to get out of, but you need to be strong enough to make that first step. You're not ready now, but when you are, read back to some of the replies in this thread and you can turn to any one of these people to help you get through it.
I won't say any more, because it will come off as though I'm bashing psychics and that's not what this board was intended for. But I can't not say anything. My grandfather always says to us," I have already been where you're still going." I didn't have anyone whose story I could look at when I was in my "psychic phase" but now you do have someone whose experience you can look at. You have several someones, in fact.

As for having something to believe in, believe in yourself. You deserve so much more than this and you'll realise it soon enough.
hugsxx

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2011, 08:26:11 PM »
Also - with Gail, I don't usually use her for future relationship predictions. I tend to call Jacqueline and William for that. Last time I called, she immediately said, you are calling because you are concerned about a 3rd party, say his name and your name 3 times, then she tells me what she sees. Then after you can ask questions but I find the beginning part of her reading the most accurate.

I've called her about other relationship stuff and have had mixed results.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 08:36:38 PM »
CoCo: Definitely don't want anybody to make me feel better lol/ I just want to know how she sees my ex and his "gf" and if she sees them together and all that then I'll take it for what it is and completely move on.

Green: Yes, we all feel your pain! I've been there and others have too. I know it's hard to hear people say "stay strong,stay focused" etc because when your feeling like the world is ending it matters none. I felt like that for months when my bff would say that or my mom would...they said they understood but they didn't in my opinion. Sure we all go through heartache so they can relate in terms of that, but the heartache I felt and I know your feeling,not everyone feels. I wish I can say something to make it all better :( I do agree with a comment or two below though, getting more readings won't make the progress come faster. Maybe lay off the readings for a bit,deactivate your fb (a very good idea,trust me!) and try to focus on other things IF you can but I also know it's easier said than done :). If you can,maybe take a mini vacay with friends to get your mind off things..it's probably to soon to date but when you get that feeling that you might want to just try it,do it! I've been saying to myself lately: "Universe, I let _________ unto you and wish them health and happiness" I do it when I start thinking about him...Its helped a little bit.

If nothing else though, wait until these predictions come to pass (communication and what not) before getting another reading AND vow to yourself if it doesn't come to pass, you won't talk to them anymore.

Hugs&Kisses from Cali!! Feel better!

• Veterans
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 08:44:59 PM »
csj - I agree with you. Psychics aren't the answer. Somehow we have to learn to just use them as an occasional guide. We aren't meant to know everything nor know everything that is ahead. Much of what we experience is some sort of life lesson - including Faith.

Liam once wrote - psychics are predicting probabilities. Nothing is 100%.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 10:08:25 PM »
It seems a lot of us are very skeptical about our readings lately. I know I am. Reality has set in and I am proud to say that I have not read with a psychic in almost two weeks. Thats a pretty good record for me. I plan to spend my money on me now, not to someone to give me grand stories and false hope of something to come that most likely never will. I will be the first to say that the psychics have picked up on personality traits and some small things have happened that they predicted but not the big one that I called for in the first place.
Its much better to have a forum such as this to interact with others that have been through or are going through a heartbreak. Please know that I am a pretty good listener and will be here for each and everyone of you that feel you need to just talk. Just PM me here and let me know. I am usually online everynight and will always check in here to see what is going on. I love talking to you all on chat when we happen to be here at the same time, but I noticed that there is also an option to chat one on one privately.
Anyway, I just hope we can all find our inner strength and steer away from psychic readings except for maybe once or twice a year just for a general reading. Thats fun and there is no reason to not have those kind of readings as long as we keep our perspective, lol.
Wishing everyone the best of luck and hope we all achieve our dreams.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
Very true 4ever&PT2...wanted to call Gail or Andie tonight but guess I won't lol

• Veterans
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2011, 12:20:22 AM »
LLL - I read with Jacqueline today for the first time in 2 weeks and was just sitting here thinking, I would love another reading tonight and Andie is CALLING MY NAME. But I'm not doing it. LOL

Greengrlx - If you have a success story from your friend do you mind sharing it? I'm sure all of us could use alittle "boost".  :)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2011, 12:48:20 AM »
Lol!!!! I know! Its so hard not to sometimes lol!

Offline positive

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2011, 01:59:50 AM »
does anyone know any psychic that has a long term prediction come true.  I cant find one feedback on california psychic  that stated the big prediction came true

Offline optx88

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2011, 02:05:51 PM »
Positive:  I have seen them written on CP...I have seen many actually.

PT2:  do you accept private messages? 

I have 2 friends that have had predictions come to pass.

My one friend has been using Cp for about a year and she calls mainly for work  Her all time favorite is Jean...her time lines may be off...but her predictions come to pass in regards to work and even her husbands work.  i think career is the hardest to predict because work is fact and you can't bs and come up with excuses as to why this and that didn't happen.

Jean and Jacqueline both told her that will be traveling within a certain period of time...and she did not have intentions to travel...and well...she will now be traveling right in the time frame that they have predicted.

My other friend has been using them for many years...she suggested Cp to me.  She has had more good readings than bad.  She has had many readings...at times she hits them hard and at times...like now...she just calls doesn't call as much.

Her favs are: Seha, Ciarra, Kinsey, Jesse, Miriam, Uli (these are the ones that I remember)....she has read with Anasela and Jean and have liked them also....there are others that she has read with in the past but are no longer on CP.

A few years ago she had a reading with someone no longer on CP and she told her that she will meet her husband outside and he will be wearing a bright colored shirt....well...this was years ago...and she never would have thought anything of it...she said it was the most bizarre reading...but all came to pass....years later...but i was with her....and she met someone outside on the bike path...and he was wearing a bright yellow shirt...they are together and will most def be married (uli predicted him as well)

She has had many work things come to pass...and most of them were correct in regards to other love issues along the way.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
WOW! I hope that happens for me Haileyn. Congrats on your final outcome coming to pass :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
Haileyn, who did you read with that gave you the predictions of getting back together?  Was there one that was the most accurate for you?  At last, we have a happy story on this board.  It's been a while...I feel that we should at least get SOMETHING right so that our money doesn't go in vain.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »
I read with London, Michelle and Anasela during that time period, they all said he would come back. London and Michelle gave me time lines that came and went every month and their readings were pretty general imo, things like "I see your connection is still strong, just hang in there until xxxx" type of things. Anasela said fall and got a few details correct here and there so out of the 3 I would say Anasela but at the same time she would insist on this or that happening that I know no way in hell it would and it hasn't so she can't prove me wrong (almost 1 year later so it's enough time to see if it'll pass). She also got my feelings wrong, she said I wanted to move out of my house, which I don't. I can't verify the feelings of others but certainly can verify my own. So I guess it's all 50/50, they probably can't get details correct but final outcome was correct, all that matters.

Backtrack 2 years ago when I broke up with SM for the very first time, Randall was the most accurate and I mean really accurate about what would happen and it happened like he said. He's no longer with CP so I don't think mentioning him would help... He was the most authentic reader I came across, in terms of the whole psychic experience and he didn't sugar coat either so it wasn't always good news. In fact he made me cry a couple of times because of the bad news.

I can tell you something though, Michelle really sucks. I don't think she's ever gotten anything correct now that I think about it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:22:51 PM by haileyn »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »
MAN! That sucks Randall isn't on there anymore :(

Offline illumine

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
LiveLaughLove: My bf and I broke up a few times and when we did she would say we'll get back together by this and that time. The first time we broke up, she said wait a week, he'll call and talk about something other than the relationships and then by a certain month you'll be back together like nothing happened. Everything unfolded as she said, with time frames correct. The next break up, I honestly don't remember what happened with what she said....I know she was wrong on there being other women in the future but I think she said we'll be back together, although I don't remember when. Either way, we got back together. I remember that my 2nd reading with her wasn't as good. It's not that she wasn't accurate (except the other women thing) but she seemed more vague. I called her recently and she told me that she doesn't really see marriage with us but that he's not the kind to break up with me either so it just might stretch on...I don't know if I believe that. Also, without my reminding her, she said how even if we do break up it's like hitting a reset button, we just start things over again...which is what has been happening. Also,  I would call like every half year or so to see what's going on, especially when I would suspect a break up and she would say no, it's not happening...and it hasn't. so, overall, i found Tisha to be accurate. First time was the best though, she was so spot on with predictions.