Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61372 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2011, 01:36:46 AM »
I dont believe anything that is posted on facebook. Facebook in my oppinion is something that destroys friendships

Agreed!

Offline optx88

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2011, 02:03:50 AM »
I totally agree!  I was doing the same thing...I can't see anything, but I just wanted to see his picture.  Now...I keep looking at her page...is it making me feel better? absolutely not!  I can't see either one of their friend's list to see if they are on each other's lists...if they aren't...well then i just read way too much into this...but if they are...well...then i just don't see the outcome lol

My friends and Nina were saying the same thing...you can't believe what you see on facebook.

And yes...it can end friendships...but i think only the ones that were already broken...like what just happened to me...i have been having issues with a good friend...she has been lying to me and being extremely sneaky and saying stuff behind my back...i kept quiet and pulled back...she knew why...but wouldn't admit it...she was so obsessed with how i found out...that no matter what i said to her in emails...(that i just need some time and space...there is just too much going on at once) if i wrote something on facebook she automatically assumed it was about her (which wasn't) and i deactivated my account as soon as i found out about my ex and she thought i deleted and blocked her...and she totally dissed me and disrespected me on her page and she ended our friendship...  Seha was so correct in regards to this lol

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2011, 02:24:16 AM »
lol!! I had a friend like that. She use to always assume when I said something not hella positive that I was talking about her even when we were on good terms lol. She would reply with a status update like 30 seconds after mine with basically a reply to what I said..I even had other friends notice it and say "hey,ummm is she talking about you?" I figured she was insecure and is obviously guilty about something (probably was talking about me) and that's why she'd assume that. Our friendship has since suffered...we are still friends and she'll always be my lil sis but as far as being my best friend like she use too, I don't know if that will happen again..but maybe.

I should had talked to Seha about my best friend now that I think about it. Our friendship hasn't been the same for the last month, we don't talk as much as we use too. I know she's busy and I'm kinda annoyed with her because when I vented with her about my ex a month ago she was real short with me like "whatever" type attitude. So I haven't been feeling her lately...we are going to Vegas nxt week so I've been kinda whatever about it but when we get back I'll probably pull back from her. It seems I'm the one always reaching out to her lately aka txting her first..I think she's only texted me first once within a month which isn't normal to our friendship...so I'm going to just separate myself from that situation and keep moving and if she wants to reach out and be apart of my life she's more than welcome but I'm no longer reaching out to her anymore until she starts doing so...why do friendships have to be so damn difficult damn!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:39 AM »
LLL I had an online friend who blasted me 3 times in a month about my guy. I mean blasted! Just out of the blue. She was brutal with some of the stuff she said but what really got me is that she snapped the way she did. She also started to see someone around the same time. So the last time she did it, I said ok if we can't discuss him I'm good with that, I'm sorry you don't understand why I do what I do, but I can't explain it any better. She kept saying she'd be exhausted not knowing, well guess what, that's you not me. Anyway I sent her that email and never heard back from her until over a week later. She spent a week telling me via email that she was justified, I was stupid to be doing what I was doing, I was pushing away all my friends, I should be grateful that I had someone (her) in my life to tell me the truth. I didn't answer the first couple because I was kind of flabbergasted that she emailed me like that after so long when I had replied to her last email anyway. And as the week went on I realized that she never once asked if I was ok or busy (I had an appointment with a surgeon scheduled in this time frame that she knew about), she just assumed I was being childish and mad at her. And that I felt was pretty damn rude.  Now the funny thing is, I had a reading with a private psychic in early Dec that told me I'd stop speaking to a female friend in July due to her big mouth and I automatically assumed it would be someone from one of my jobs LOL. So I agree, friendships are as hard as relationships which is probably why I don't have many of either!

<update> Well she sent me another email this morning. She is still calling me childish for not getting back in touch with her and said i should be adult enough to just tell her I don't want to be friends. But wow what I was supposed to think after not hearing from her for over a week? I don't use that account for much other than her and horoscopes and I know I told her it was a not-often used account. Truthfully the reason I didn't answer her right way was because I had a T appointment that week and her first couple of emails were kind of vile and I wanted to talk to him about it. So it has never once occurred to her that something happened to me - which I find odd since if I have someone I haven't heard from in a long time MY first thought is if they are ok.

As for fb I do the same thing with the pic. I find it funny that he's dyed his hair in the past year yet none of the fb pix he's put up show his "new" look. I wonder why? And isn't it annoying when they lock down their friend lists too? lol
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:01:42 AM by sunandmoon »

Offline optx88

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2011, 03:02:06 AM »
LOL...yeah...Seha told me it was all ego with her (especially in regards to the guy) and it was so true (and i didn't even say anything) she saw that she is very judgemental (so true) negative (she's in denial about it and if you use that word she goes bonkers and says she walks too much in nature to be negative) and there is a dark cloud that follows her (which one of my friends sees around her and she won't even say hi to her or look at her lol) so all was true that she Seha said lol   She also said that we will be in each others lives always...but she said it would be about a year before we can get to a good place with our friendship...but just like you...i dont see it possible that we will ever be where we once were.  i know her personality and she has all these rules - people aren't allowed to do or say so many things to her, but she can and does do those things to others and justifies it (she is also in denial about it)...she will just do what she did again...but it will take a long time for us to be in a better place.

LOL yes S&M  I hate that...ugh...they really should do away with that option lol

ugh!  I'm debating if I should have a reading tonight with Ciarra...or wait and have a reading with either Anasela or Kinsey on Tuesday...or should I just not have a reading?  any thoughts?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2011, 03:18:49 AM »
SunandMoon: I hate when people espcially friends do that! First thought should be are you okay since I haven't heard from you, not "oh your childish" etc. But it just shows what type of friend they really are. I don't have alot of close girlfriends either because I always have issues with trusting them, or assuming crap or we just go in different directions. I've always considered myself a good friend to all my friends and espcially my best friends or really good friends. I treat them like family, I do anything and everything I could. If I need to go beat someone's ass I will because your my friend lol. If you need me to come get you from somewhere because something happened to your car or something, Im right there (assuming Im not at work or out of town)...but it seems like alot of people aren't like that which is disappointing :( I somethings think it's because it's because I'm a only child so I take my friendships seriously and that's why I do anything for them (within reason lol) because they are like my sisters..smh! Definitely gonna pull away from my bff though until she gets her shit together..sometimes I feel that she might be jealous of me but I hate to look at that way you know...because she's my bff and she shouldn't be :(..Idk we'll see!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2011, 03:36:49 AM »
Green: Have any three of those been accurate with you before? If so, maybe read with them but if there predictions haven't come to pass; then maybe don't have a reading with them and save your dollars!! hahaha

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2011, 03:41:25 AM »
Green, i've read with Ciarra and she's very thorough.  She doesn't give timeframes, at least not in my case but she is a very detailed tarot card reader.  I find she's good at describing me and ex and our relationship very precisely.  But i'm sure you've had many readings already about the 'present' and 'past' so i suggest you save your money.  As for Anasela and Kinsey, i have not read with neither but if you had in the past and was accurate for you.....it's up to you.  IF they are new reads.....i duno, read on the past posts here and see if they were correct for others.  I think triple twice about reading with new readers nowadays.

Offline positive

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2011, 11:04:12 AM »
i tried mona on sat.  she was ok but i feel she was fishing for information

Offline charlie

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »
I tried mona a couple of weeks ago & she picked up alot very quickly. She even knew a few minor things that others didn't. Really nice woman.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »
"Has anybody had predictions come to pass from seha or Nina"

yes. i actually have only talked to Seha once. i wasnt sure if i should call her back but since she has been one of the most accurate readers for me maybe i will at some point. she was right with the only timeframe she gave me and also on a few very specific things. some of the things she told me sounded too good to be true but she did pick up on details...like intimate details that no other psychic had told me. i also was crying my eyes out for about half of the reading. i just told her that i was at the end of the tunnel with no light and wanted someone else to come in my life, but she said that this was a pre-destined thing and that she actually saw me having a little boy with the guy i was inquiring about. obviously that hasnt happened and there are major communcation problems with this person still...i also still need answers to some things about the past...but she was accurate in everything that i have found out so far. she also knew my number was still blocked (at the time of the reading), and i think thats when i started crying because i felt she was real. i have never read with Nina.

Greengrlx333 please pm me if you want to talk more in detail. i will say a prayer for you too

LiveLaughLove no problem, im so glad we have this forum
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:24:44 PM by CSK »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »
Thanks CSK for the response! So I guess I can have a little hope in what Seha told me then....lets keep our fingers crossed :-/

Offline illumine

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 07:54:24 AM »
i'm upset for you. i'm unhappy that you went through this experience. i went through it too. Facebook is a killer: one day i opened this guy's page and see he's in a relationship with someone else. his updated status left me heartbroken.  even though we weren't formally together--neither one of us said okay, now we're bf and gf, we were together like a couple and we knew each other for a few years/had history, so silly me thought i was the girlfriend or at least girlfriend to be....well, Facebook showed me to the door. so i want to give you a hug because i know it sucks right now.

and CPs are mostly wrong, i found. i called so many, i want all my money back. there are a few that i can use now...for different things. Tisha i use for relationship updates because she's consistently accurate for me; Leah I use for school and family stuff; William also for career/life path/school....but so many, dead wrong. promises of this and that. luxurious time frames. all false. it's upsetting, it's heartbreaking but only bc we depend on it. today i really wanted to know the outcome of something before i begin a conversation with someone about the situation....and then i thought, why bother call a psychic? let me just find out, it won't change things anyway, whether it goes down smoothly or blows up in my face. it's too much money for an answer that's probably wrong. i know we all want to know what will happen but we have to admit we are trying to find comforting answers so we can move on somehow, either with hope that things will be peachy or that things are so bad we should forget it. but it's always our choice, really, and we must always take care of the present to create a future for ourselves.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38:15 AM »
Some depressing Illumine but true....maybe we are only calling them for those reasons...guess that makes sense :(

How was Tisha been accurate? Has her timeframes came to pass or is she just accurate in describing people and situations?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2011, 09:12:14 AM »
*sounds depressing

anything