Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 61351 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011, 12:47:12 AM »
How long was he in that r/s Sunandmoon?

Offline Elaan

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 02:19:15 AM »
greengrix333,

I feel your pain, and I am so sorry.  I don't know how you feel about candle magic, but if you are ready and honestly are tired and just want to get over him, I know a great meditation with candle magic that really works.  I did it with my first SM, who I felt and many psychics had told me, was my Twin Flame.  Never, ever in the world thought I'd ever get over him and be able to move on, but after this meditation, I did and quickly.  It wasn't instantaneous, but right away I felt lighter, like the weight of the world had lifted and I could start being me again.  The thoughts of him came less and less as time went on and now thoughts of him are very rare.  If you want it, shoot me a message...

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2011, 02:24:18 AM »
Greengrlx -

thank you SO much for the update. I've been checking to see how you are.

Regarding what to believe, gosh that is something only you can answer..................and don't forget timing is always off.................but the fact that they said the same exact thing would make me think they are probably pretty accurate..........................

UGH hang in there
PT

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2011, 11:22:28 AM »
greengrlx - also - I don't want to encourage calling psychics but Gail and William are pretty good at seeing a 3rd party and what's going on. good luck

Offline optx88

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 12:36:45 PM »
PT:  I read with William.  He didn't pick up on anyone and his time frame has come and gone.  I do not think he was wrong...but I think he had a little hard time with the ex because he is a procrastinator.  He was quick and right to the point and did mention something that he wouldn't have known and that I never mentioned to another psychic on cp.

I really am so torn.  I don't know how to get him out of my mind...I'm trying lol.  I have to stop checking her facebook page.  I'm afraind I may come across something I don't want to see and it will make me feel worse.  My one doubt is this....he has a private personal page, and he has a page for his art (which is public and that is where I found this information)...you can see her wall and who she posts to etc.  why doesn't she post and comment on his private page?  It's just a thought (maybe that is making me feel better lol)  Or am I just trying to rationalize what I saw and finding reasons to continue holding on?  Ugh! Lol

I do not think they take notes.  I just can't see it.  Some of the major psychics have a heavy line up of callers...when would they have the time to write and then look up?

I read with Nina and Seha on 2 different sites...and I had read with someone on Liveperson (who was right on and correct with me...timelines and info...and she gave the same info as Nina, Kinsey, etc...unfortunately she had suddenly passed away  :'( )

I just feel like I'm spinning in a bubble and I can't breathe. 

I was engaged several years ago...and that breakup was so much easier than this one...I got over it very quickly (which ironically is the same time that my ex broke up with his longterm gf)  My heart hurts as much as it did the day i lost my brother.  It just shouldn't hurt this bad if it wasn't meant to be (but then again...i'm a hopeless romantic)

I haven't decided if I get another reading or not.  I was thinking maybe Anasela.  I do not read with her often, but she has been pretty spot on (well for the most part...her time frame when I read with her 2 1/2 months ago was Autumn...when I read with her a year ago for the 1st time...she gave me the same time frame and she was dead on correct with all information) Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...lol  I wouldn't be able to get into her que until Tuesday...so that gives me some time to think...I desperately wish I could get into Uli's Que...but that would take a miracle lol

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2011, 01:52:45 PM »
green
lol - I've never read with Uli. I've read with Seha and loved her but I felt like I couldn't get details from her. Never read with Nina. Read with Devyn a few weeks ago and liked her but her timing for contact has come and gone.........

One time I called William and said SM is talking to someone - can you look and see if you can see her and he did and gave me the scoop. He needed DOB and even got her hair color right. But I've been reading with him for awhile so maybe he can see it better because he's read for me a bunch of times.

I also did that with Jacqueline and she gave me the full scoop too. She told me more then what I really needed to know................ugh. But I've been reading with her for awhile also.

All I know is that this is all YUCK.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »
Has anybody had predictions come to pass from seha or Nina?

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 08:46:45 PM »
Hi elaan, I would love it if you would tell me about the candle meditation...maybe it would help me. Love, tippy.  Ps everyone...give dawn at cp aa try, I have only been using her and William since my guy left me 5 weeks ago and I especially trust her and she does have 40 yrs experience with tarot and I feel that experience counts for a lot and she never gives me fairytail readings...I really love her. Xo

Offline optx88

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 10:42:44 PM »
LLL:  I have had all the little stuff come to pass with both of them that is suppose to lead to the final outcome.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 10:51:19 PM »
Well then keep up the faith girl!! If all that they said have come to pass then that has to count for something right?

I read with Seha yesterday based on this post  ( I said I wasn't going to anymore lol but I was curious what she saw after this development with my ex) and I said " Hi Seha, I spoke with you about a week ago but there has been a development in my situation so I want to know what is the outcome/future for me and my ex" she took her time to focus (i'm assuming) and said " you just rec'd bad news. Is that correct" I said yup and told her what he said etc. THAT was interesting that she picked up on that (assuming she's not reading this forum) it was is impressive! She said I should hear from him soon....at the most 2 months (Oct) but she feels Sept will be when I will hear from him...so if that comes to pass then I will be amazed!

Offline optx88

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »
I know...I totally hear you.  That's what is giving me my little glimmer of hope...but I do have so many doubts unfortunately.

I didn't see that ending when we had dinner in June.  I really thought it was going to end differently.  I had such a great time and he paid for dinner and he kept complimenting me when he saw me and he just kept staring at me when we were by the cars...but it's how he was staring at me...and then the hug...he hugged me and wouldn't let me go...I just really thought it was going to be different.

I called Seha the next day and she said hello and started the reading with "oh you just saw him this weekend didn't you?" and she was so excited...she said that i gave him a lot to think about and that she saw that we discussed the past and that we had a really nice time.....all was true.

I called Nina a few days after we had met for dinner and she said that I delayed the time frame a bit by our talk...but it was all goin to be ok...she said that she saw him reaching out to me within a few days (but he didn't) and she saw the time frame delayed to early August (which wasn't didn't come to pass...but she acknowledged it when we read and said that we are past our time frame and we should have been together at this point or moving towards that)

They are both so confident with the outcome.  Seha was more chatty about it...she said that she understands where I am coming from and that she has been reading for many years...and she knows for a fact that this will come to pass...I will see that she is correct....I want to believe it...I just wish I didn't see what I saw on facebook...ugh...i hate facebook lol

Offline optx88

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »
PT:  Nina gives as much details as she can and I felt Seha too....I think it may depend on how many minutes you have with them.  Nina really takes off and opens up when you have 20 min-30min.  Seha is quick and right to the point...I kind of felt that way too when I 1st read with her...but I think she gives more info if/when she sees it....because sometimes she is really detailed and sometimes she is right to the point.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 01:09:35 AM »
Yea I definitely feel what you're saying!

I hate facebook too; I ended up deactivating mine back in May because I couldn't take it anymore. I just needed a break from social networking and having my ex's info and pic available. (his page was private too but he changed his default like every few wks so I'd look and see if the girl was in them) It has helped a little bit but not alot. I really need to stop talking to these psychics. I was good for a while actually but then something happened that made me think my ex was single and I went right back into it.

This time I'm done! I want to at least wait until Seha, Jacqueline and  DeeJay predictions come to pass before calling anyone again.

DeeJay's is the furthest out (holidays/next year but that was the final outcome.) Seha is 2 months max and Jacqueline said 2.5-3 wks for contact...so we shall see!

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2011, 01:11:10 AM »
Green - I'll have to try Seha again. If they are getting little predictions right I would think the big one will be right too!!! And I agree about facebook - LOL

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2011, 01:15:07 AM »
I dont believe anything that is posted on facebook. Facebook in my oppinion is something that destroys friendships