Author Topic: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?  (Read 18469 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?
« on: August 22, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
Hi and I apologize if this topic is already on here. I did a quick search and didn't see it...

Just wondering people's experience on who is the most accurate empath (feelings in the moment)?

Offline Apalm831

Re: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 06:24:30 PM »
Judi is 1000% fake AF
I’ve heard good things about Zadalia, if you can catch her
But her predictions aren’t very good (empaths can’t predict usually)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
Judi is 1000% fake AF
I’ve heard good things about Zadalia, if you can catch her
But her predictions aren’t very good (empaths can’t predict usually)

Really? You think Judi is fake? I wanted to try speaking with Judi but I haven't yet had a chance. I thought she was good...

Offline Sag78

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 06:46:47 PM »
I think Judi is fake too. The things she told me were not true and I could confirm later

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 06:53:07 PM »
I think Judi is fake too. The things she told me were not true and I could confirm later

Oh wow, ok. Thank you. I may not read with her after all.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 07:03:41 PM »
Judi isn't fake. she might not work for you and that's fine. not every reader connects with everyone.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 07:10:37 PM »
Hi and thanks for your thoughts. I was actually #2 in Judi's queue when I started the thread. I know she's controversial -- some people swear by her and others swear she's a fake.

I just got off the phone with her and, honestly, I was very convinced that she was channeling the person I asked about. She went into some specifics about the situation and spoke in a way that really sounded like him -- both what he is going through and the way he'd communicate. It wasn't rosy but it was quite healing and helpful.

I have had one or two previous readings with Judi where I felt a bit more on the fence. It seemed she was definitely channeling at times and possibly embellishing at others... hard to say. Today she seemed really tuned in and I'm therefore on team real for Judi.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 07:14:09 PM »
Hi and thanks for your thoughts. I was actually #2 in Judi's queue when I started the thread. I know she's controversial -- some people swear by her and others swear she's a fake.

I just got off the phone with her and, honestly, I was very convinced that she was channeling the person I asked about. She went into some specifics about the situation and spoke in a way that really sounded like him -- both what he is going through and the way he'd communicate. It wasn't rosy but it was quite healing and helpful.

I have had one or two previous readings with Judi where I felt a bit more on the fence. It seemed she was definitely channeling at times and possibly embellishing at others... hard to say. Today she seemed really tuned in and I'm therefore on team real for Judi.

ye she def has off days but others she's on fire. She has channeled specific things for me in the past and said many other things i could verify.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 07:26:44 PM »

ye she def has off days but others she's on fire. She has channeled specific things for me in the past and said many other things i could verify.

I've tried her three times and I'm not convinced yet.  I think she guessed my age by my voice and guessed too young because she didn't sound like my POI.  She then started asking me when everyone's birthdays are and guessing things about my kids that were not true. 

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 12:41:12 AM »
Spoke with her today. Wow. So much crap spewed from her mouth. Made a grown man sound like a gangster. Nothing she said was accurate.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:46:07 AM by Car_fanatic »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 01:20:26 AM »
Lady P, Zadalia is a good cold reader empath and con artist. Judi may have some small gift, but offers a lot of bullshit along with it.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 01:30:57 AM »
Amen to that !!

Lady P, Zadalia is a good cold reader empath and con artist. Judi may have some small gift, but offers a lot of bullshit along with it.

Offline Kate

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 03:11:01 AM »
Spoke with her today. Wow. So much crap spewed from her mouth. Made a grown man sound like a gangster. Nothing she said was accurate.

Judi is touch and go.. sometimes she can be crazy accurate, other times, a complete miss - she guesses a lot of stuff - but I do think she has a gift because some readings she has come out with random accurate facts that are not easy to contrive.

Zadalia - inaccurate for the main part. I read with her a lot last year - when I finally validated what was going on with my POI, turned out she was almost 100% wrong

Lady P - the best of the three - good empath only IMO

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 06:10:14 AM »
Judi asked me my age and my PIO's before our reading so frankly after that you can easily guess a lot. IMO:)) Lady P gives good suggestions but didn't make any real predictions and frankly her reading was very general. zadalia couldn't connect to me so couldn't read with her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »
Zadalia, in my opinion, is the most accurate and ethical of the 3. BUT...I don't read with her often. I've found that if I space my readings out with her, she is definitely more on the mark. She doesn't do timelines/dates, but her predictions (within 6 months) have generally been good. She will tell you if she can't connect or if she doesn't see any progression within the near future. I've heard from others that she can get chatty. I haven't experienced this, but she is personable, so I don't deny it could happen. I redirect her if I see her going off the rails. :)

anything