Author Topic: Cleopatra Jade  (Read 3707 times)

Offline calista

Cleopatra Jade
« on: August 21, 2018, 12:47:14 AM »
Has anyone read with Cleopatra Jade on keen. She has also been pretty accurate in the 2 readings I have had with her. Her timing on both job interviews and contact has been within a day of the actual event so  I do think she has abilities.

Do let me know if anyone else has read with her? I tried searching on here and couldn't find anything about her.

Offline montauk

Re: Cleopatra Jade
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 02:45:08 AM »
I read with her today, and without any info, she seemed to pinpoint the issue present, did NOT however gave me timelines.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 12:11:57 PM »
I read with her today, and without any info, she seemed to pinpoint the issue present, did NOT however gave me timelines.
Did she said your poi scary or not ready?

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 03:30:46 PM »
Honestly, super fake names always put me off.  I don't really care how ridiculous an allonym is if a reader has their (semi) real name in their blurb, but some of these names ....I mean, come on ...

I'm Cleopatra Jade but my friends call me Denise, lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »
Honestly, super fake names always put me off.  I don't really care how ridiculous an allonym is if a reader has their (semi) real name in their blurb, but some of these names ....I mean, come on ...

HAHAHAHA!! Me toooo...

Offline calista

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 06:22:35 PM »
I honestly don't care what they call themselves as long as they can deliver. Look at some of the readers people have recommended on here - Queen of Cups , Aries Intuition, Draven Gray ...etc

Whatever - as long as they don't BS and the  predictions happen , they can call themselves Oprah and it would be ok.

Offline montauk

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 07:15:50 PM »
Did she said your poi scary or not ready?

No she didn't say that, she mentioned issues specific to my poi.

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 07:26:31 PM »
I honestly don't care what they call themselves as long as they can deliver. Look at some of the readers people have recommended on here - Queen of Cups , Aries Intuition, Draven Gray ...etc

Whatever - as long as they don't BS and the  predictions happen , they can call themselves Oprah and it would be ok.

You mean Ann, Kiesha, don't know what he's actually called, lol.  Relax.  I'm teasing.  That name is hilarious.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 02:24:15 AM »

I’m pretty sure her real name is Jade. I’ve been reading with her for years and back in the day her name was Isis Jade and she recently changed her name due to the current stigma associated with the name Isis.

Offline calista

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 11:35:02 PM »

I’m pretty sure her real name is Jade. I’ve been reading with her for years and back in the day her name was Isis Jade and she recently changed her name due to the current stigma associated with the name Isis.

Hillcam - Did Jade's reading resonate for you? How has been your experience with her?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 02:28:45 AM »

Hillcam - Did Jade's reading resonate for you? How has been your experience with her?

I will pm you

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 08:17:38 PM »
Hit and miss. Ok with present, predictions came and went.