Author Topic: ROBS SOULMATE SOLUTIONS  (Read 3248 times)

Offline astrogirl90tron

ROBS SOULMATE SOLUTIONS
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:36:13 PM »
So timeframe prediction did not come to pass. I sent him an email about it we could discuss it and he ended up blocking me.

He’s got such a high rating I don’t understand his deal.

Offline sawthelight

Re: ROBS SOULMATE SOLUTIONS
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:56:24 PM »
So timeframe prediction did not come to pass. I sent him an email about it we could discuss it and he ended up blocking me.

He’s got such a high rating I don’t understand his deal.

Typical Keen reader...out of all the sites, I trust Keen (and their FB system) the least.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 01:22:33 AM »
That what they do they make you feel good so you can leave them a 5 star if nothing come to pass or they are wrong they will blocked you.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 02:19:43 AM »
He is THE WORST.

He’s hands down the most manipulative money hungry emotionally terrorizing scammer I have ever come across among every psychic I have ever encountered. He is an awful human being who preys on people when they are at their absolute weakest by constantly asking for more and more money to fix this or that or to do just one more “in depth” reading. And when you start saying listen I can’t keep sending you money like this, he acts like if you don’t do this you’re not going to get what you want. Total emotional predator.

And on top of that he copies and pastes his readings and just changes names.

If I can get one message across on this forum it is AVOID THIS PERSON AT ALL COSTS.

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 04:13:42 PM »
I had two readings with him back in may and nothing came true. He’s really good at bullshitting and will feed you lies to get your hopes up. Don’t waste your time and money on him

anything