Author Topic: When psychics give you free minutes out of the blue  (Read 3689 times)

Offline Dreamer23

When psychics give you free minutes out of the blue
« on: June 28, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »
I am weary of psychics I've read with and every now and then they give me some free minutes. Umm....to me that's them trying to get more business out of me.
I appreciate someone giving me free minutes after a reading, but not once a week or once every two weeks...to me that is fishy.

Offline Qu33n

Re: When psychics give you free minutes out of the blue
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »
For sure! They do it to reel you in. Knowing you will
Add money. Personally ive gotten hip to it. Ive used my minutes and went on about my buisness lol but now im trying to get away from that addiction slowly letting go.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 07:37:51 AM »
Speaking of the devil. Logged in and i have a free min from treu destiny. Someone i would never read with again.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 01:45:14 PM »
Speaking of the devil. Logged in and i have a free min from treu destiny. Someone i would never read with again.

I read with her and it was okay...just reaffirmed things and was positive, so I didn't believe too much in what she said.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 03:14:50 PM »
I got the same yesterday. It was a gift to us for her birthday lol I said thank you so much and a happy bday! Her and I emailed a bit b/c I did want to chat with her. I've been off the psychics for a week and want to keep the momentum going.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 02:10:37 PM »
I got the same yesterday. It was a gift to us for her birthday lol I said thank you so much and a happy bday! Her and I emailed a bit b/c I did want to chat with her. I've been off the psychics for a week and want to keep the momentum going.

I hear ya. Its hard. Doing my best to do the same

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 03:04:58 PM »
So I've been using the free minutes I am given to follow up with them. Basically, I do all the typing and rambling for 1 or 2 minutes, whatever is free! Treu Destiny sent me a minute. The nerve. She was very wrong. At the end of the reading, I specifically asked if I could email her later if I needed clarification. She said yes. I emailed her twice in 3 days and she did not even read the message yet alone reply! So I used my 1 free minute she gave me today to tell her off saying she has nerve soliciting more business when she has failed to reply and that her reading turned out to be wrong. Very therapeutic!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 03:40:14 PM »
Treu Destiny was AWFUL, seriously...I had tried her too when she was first mentioned on here.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 04:05:11 PM »
Agreed!! Anyways, I used my 1 free minute to tear her a new @sshole :D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 04:20:07 PM »
Agreed!! Anyways, I used my 1 free minute to tear her a new @sshole :D

LMAO!  I think (from what i remember) she used to send one free min almost every day...LMAO

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 04:41:39 PM »
She gave me one on her birthday. I did the same with Katariinas Reading. I only do that if they send me free minutes, after timing has passed and they have not returned emails IF I have emailed them. If I get free time and did not email them but the timing has passed to leave Feedback, I use my time to respectfully tell them they were wrong.