Author Topic: The Hope  (Read 6669 times)

Offline jas

The Hope
« on: June 27, 2018, 12:42:52 AM »
Has anyone read with her?  She is only 1.99 and seems to be pretty good at picking up current energies - a little bit flat in her delivery but at her price, I don't feel like I am wasting much money.

Offline Sooshi

Re: The Hope
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 12:49:25 AM »
I posted about her before. I wasn't impressed with her initially, and I only read with her once, but her predictions panned out along with her time line.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 11:02:11 PM »
Good the hear - thanks sooshi - at her prices I will call again.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 12:46:12 AM »
I read with her today and received a positive prediction about a new guy. Hope she’s right!!

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 10:01:55 PM »
Yes i have read with her in the past. Shes right about some things and wrong about others. I stopped reading with her when many predictions didnt pan out.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 02:45:07 AM »
I asked 3 psychics if I would get a job.  The Hope said I would and even knew what kind of job I was asking about.  I got the job!

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 12:03:26 PM »
I asked 3 psychics if I would get a job.  The Hope said I would and even knew what kind of job I was asking about.  I got the job!

Wow, that is impressive.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 04:53:38 PM »
After seeing reviews here about The Hope's accuracy on job related things (most of my readings are about career/job) I called 3 times. I'm still waiting on some of her predictions to pan out. The first time I called and just asked what she saw for career and she did a general reading for me. It all made sense, and she was able to give me some time frames to think about - the first time frame (3 months) is panning out. We'll see about the other time frames!

When I called the 2nd and 3rd times, she wanted more detail about the situation.

The second time, I asked about a project I was trying to get a potential client to sign off on, and she got the details around their reaction correct... I ended up dropping the ball but I think things would have carried out as she predicted if I had seen my client's email. She had said "In a 2, you'll have a response" and I did (2 days), it was in my spam box so I didn't see it! Because I didn't see it I thought she was wrong. And then a 2 weeks later I found the email and followed up with the client, only to find out they'd moved on. This wasn't a big job I was chasing down, they actually weren't going to meet me at my price but it still turned out as she had seen it (they were willing to increase their offer by a small amount.)

The third time I was again hoping for a general read but instead asked when I'd have a well paying client come in. She said 30-40 days (which aligns with the original 3 month time frame she'd given me in the first read)... It's now 30-40 days from that reading and it looks like I'm getting a client to sign in on a big contract. Of course, I'll believe it when they finally sign the contract, but all signs point to yes!

During my second read, I did ask some questions about a friend and she gave me some insight but not a deep emotional read. I think her strengths are in the career area. I've deleted my Keen account as of the start of October and it's hard to not reactivate it to talk to her!

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 08:29:01 AM »
Based on the above I called her for career related advice. What she said seemed realistic but time frames are jan- March 2019. She was quick though and did give me a prediction that a friend would lan da new job in mid November. I’ll update this thread then and again if January- March predictions come through. All advisors that I’ve talked to in the past about career have fallen flat and she’s cheap so I thought what the heck let’s see. If she’s good with career I may ask about my love life.

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 01:53:07 PM »
I love her price.  She has been correct on a few things for me.  I went on a date with two new guys in one week and called her.  She told "A" had strong energy for moving forward with me and said weak energy on "B".  That was back in January and she was correct.  I ended up dating "A" for 9 months but then broke it off.  He just wasn't for me.  But she was correct about moving forward..

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 03:07:17 PM »
@jas, I agree, her price is right. I'm hopeful that all her career predictions come through for me.

If I talk to her again, I'll stick to career. It's not that I think she's bad in other areas, just not what I look for in relationship readings. When I asked her about a friend (he was being moody and flaky) all she was able to tell me was "it seems he's more involved with friends right now... I'm not feeling another woman around him" and what I realized I wanted in readings about a POI is more of an empath read. She wasn't off, but she didn't seem to get into emotions, more like statements of fact. It was indeed true, my POI at the time was getting distracted by other people around him and hasn't been seeing anyone. I like Queen of Cups for emotions (and she was able to go deeper into my POI's feelings).

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 02:05:21 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 02:04:20 PM »
So glad she has been right for some of you she seemed confident. Unfortunately for me, nothing so far has come about. Last read was very vague and she moved time frame from March to June. I’m not sold on this reader. Will update if anything changes.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 09:12:01 PM »
My update - yes, I had forward movement at all the times she predicted. Was it what I thought it would be? Not so much. So she was good on predicting something happening, the event of getting contracts in place. She wasn't good about the outcome. One of my contracts, though it promised a good amount of $$, never got off the ground!

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 09:21:58 PM »
Thanks FYI - I am about to make a major change on career and she gave me a prediction that has scared me to death.  I called her back to get a few more details and she changed her story a bit.  I am thinking about going to straight commission and she told me the energy was right for that kind of a move at the moment.  Told me to reduce my expenses drastically.  When I called her back she told me that by May I would feel very good??  So now I am more confused than ever.