Author Topic: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?  (Read 42893 times)

Offline star1

Re: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2018, 07:56:24 AM »
I contacted so many advisors on Kasamba and Keen and all of them said he will be back. David James said he will never come back. I've been still waiting and hopefully he would be wrong. I'll update this post later.

David James seems to tell everyone that their ex won't be back, he's a default negative reader. If he is right, I'd say it's just a pure guess, not because he's genuinely seeing it.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2018, 10:37:45 AM »
David james literally tells everyone the same thing. U can call him about a coworker and he will say yes hes cheating and wont be back. I think hes a weird man who sits behind a laptop telling people their poi wont ever be back and gets a rise from it

Offline whskers

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2018, 01:05:57 PM »
People who said my poi’s were not coming back and wrong are - some random keen readers. Because In some shape of form, they mostly came back.

POI 1 in 2014, everyone said he will reconcile, except these random readers from keen saying he moved on already.  He wanted to be back in an exclusive relationship 1 month after we broke up.

POI 2 in 2017, most people said he will start to initiate actions to be in a relationship with me.  But only Kisha and cookie said, we will increase communication but only as a friend. It came to pass. I learned something about him that super turned me off. He started initiating the convo everyday and mentioned about visiting me but I’m done with him. He never initiated the convo before I got turned off. I will give credit to Moira of PS, Angelica of PS, and sweethearts tarot, for telling me after 1 minute of convo “this guy isn’t good for you, please don’t ask about him anymore, I won’t waste your money”.

POI 3 in 2017, most people said he will reconcile. A lot of people said in 1, in 3, in 6, January, February, March, May, June, July, August, in Capricorn, what have you, but only Kate Marquez and Eliza of psychic source indicated that he will communicate but it won’t be a while. He communicated again 11 months after we broke up.  People who saw the break up are cookie and Yona. Kisha saw it only after it happened. I am not interested in him anymore.

POI 4 in 2018- I have not read too much about him. But Yona’s Prediction was questionable if she was referring to him or a new guy. My go-to said he will come back. I have not read with cookie. Kisha saw him coming in my life before I met him but she said he’s a temporary energy and I will meet a new person. Although I’ll give credit to Yona for seeing him coming to my life 6 months before I met him. And the situation around meeting him and development of the relationship are very accurate. I only realized Yona predicted him after we broke up.

But I was thinking about it the other day, all of them wanted to came back to my life. My first BF when I was in college wanted to come back to my life after 5 years. A guy that hurt me so much in college came back after 6 months. These 3 ex POI. But I accepted only 1 back. 😊
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:33:07 PM by whskers »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2018, 01:27:49 PM »
People who said my poi’s were not coming back and wrong are - some random keen readers. Because In some shape of form, they mostly came back.

POI 1 in 2014, everyone said he will reconcile, he did 1 month after we broke up.

POI 2 in 2017, most people said he will start to initiate actions to be in a relationship with me.  But only Kisha and cookie said, we will increase communication but only as a friend. It came to pass. I learned something about him that super turned me off. He started initiating the convo everyday and mentioned about visiting me but I’m done with him. He never initiated the convo before I got turned off. I will give credit to Moira of PS, Angelica of PS, and sweethearts tarot, for telling me after 1 minute of convo “this guy isn’t good for you, please don’t ask about him anymore, I won’t waste your money”.

POI 3 in 2017, most people said he will reconcile. A lot of people said in 1, in 3, in 6, January, February, March, May, June, July, August, in Capricorn, what have you, but only Kate Marquez and Eliza of psychic source indicated that he will communicate but it won’t be a while. He communicated again 11 months after we broke up.  People who saw the break up are cookie and Yona. Kisha saw it only after it happened. I am not interested in him anymore.

POI 4 in 2018- I have not read too much about him. But Yona’s Prediction was questionable if she was referring to him or a new guy. My go-to said he will come back. I have not read with cookie. Kisha saw him coming in my life before I met him but she said he’s a temporary energy and I will meet a new person. Although I’ll give credit to Yona for seeing him coming to my life 6 months before I met him. And the situation around meeting him and development of the relationship are very accurate. I only realized Yona predicted him after we broke up.

But I was thinking about it the other day, all of them wanted to came back to my life. My first BF when I was in college wanted to come back to my life after 5 years. A guy that hurt me so much in college came back after 6 months. These 3 ex POI. But I accepted only 1 back. 😊

Wow! I totally agree.

It’s the ‘ol Bommerang affect

My storyline is similar to yours. My ex came back this August after no communication for 2 years. I was the one who stopped all contact. Blocked him. But, totally forgot about blocking my email! Lol.  I had another guy come back after 3-4 years. Another after 5. But I agree almost all guys I’ve had some significant interaction with come back around, but it was never for anything significant. I was over them by the time they came back.  ::) :P

Offline whskers

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2018, 02:39:54 PM »
It’s the reason why I haven’t read specifically about the POI 4. I ask for general predictions but he always comes up. I am interested in what life has in store over all. But not reading specifically about him. Sometimes I pay $15-$22 for an empath just to understand his actions.  If he can’t get his ___ together to offer a relationship, not my probs and I know my worth and I know I can offer a lot. I know it’s easier said than done, but it took a lot of mind over matter.

Offline star1

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2018, 02:53:08 PM »
I've never had an ex come back to communicate, only guys in the past I've chatted to as friends that wanted more but couldn't accept "no" for an answer that keep pushing their luck in the hope I'll suddenly change my mind, and a guy I was seeing, but nothing serious. Perhaps some would consider that lucky? Lol  ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:54:53 PM by star1 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2018, 09:33:38 PM »
years ago, i went on a psychic binge and all of them,except 2, said my POI at the time was not coming back at all.

Currently, 33 out of the 40 I've seen (i know, i know) said he is coming back to reconcile, or he will come back but i will reject him for another guy, its all up to me. the other 7 say nope-definitely done (although some of those got everything else wrong about me too-as did the positive readers). they also say we will never speak again, which is actually very unlikely.
OMG they told that to everyone He will come back but you will be with someone else already both of these thing did not happen.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2018, 09:44:51 PM »
the first poi, said he was never coming back, except for the 2. He never ever did. Majority were correct.

i mistyped in my original post:

the 2ND and CURRENT POI is the one that they keep saying is coming back or maybe, but i'm still waiting. I've gotten timelines from SEpt-January.
At this point, not waiting around for something that may or may not happen

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »
I’ve never had someone that’s told me my boyfriend isn’t coming back. Maybe because after 12 years, it is just obvious he will return. But I feel like in general, if most to all psychics see a return, it’ll happen.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2019, 11:20:56 PM »
I’ve never had someone that’s told me my boyfriend isn’t coming back. Maybe because after 12 years, it is just obvious he will return. But I feel like in general, if most to all psychics see a return, it’ll happen.

Depends on the psychics though.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2019, 03:45:01 AM »
One year ago, when we just disconnected, Everybody told that he is back 100%. This trend continued for one year, and they kept pushing out the timeframes but not the outcome. However, recently, things are different. They have started changing their words. It started with Tara, followed with Mattie and Ari. They don't see return any more (at least any time soon). Nothing changed in this one year between us. We were totally out of contact but the Psychics are changing the outcome. Kisha still believes we reconcile. I don't feel this happen tough :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2019, 04:14:26 AM »
One year ago, when we just disconnected, Everybody told that he is back 100%. This trend continued for one year, and they kept pushing out the timeframes but not the outcome. However, recently, things are different. They have started changing their words. It started with Tara, followed with Mattie and Ari. They don't see return any more (at least any time soon). Nothing changed in this one year between us. We were totally out of contact but the Psychics are changing the outcome. Kisha still believes we reconcile. I don't feel this happen tough :(

That really worries me 😔 have you tried reaching out?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2019, 04:17:54 AM »

I think the readers were expecting one of u to cave in and when that didn’t happen  then their predictions changed to -ve

josh34

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2019, 01:13:10 AM »

I don't think Mattie would deliberately lie about that. Something must have "changed" in some way, or she must have been wrong, or maybe it just hasn't happened yet.
I think the readers were expecting one of u to cave in and when that didn’t happen  then their predictions changed to -ve

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2019, 01:30:15 AM »

I don't think Mattie would deliberately lie about that. Something must have "changed" in some way, or she must have been wrong, or maybe it just hasn't happened yet.

I should add that Marttie still believes we reconnect at some point but she took back her words about timeframe. She had told me before that we reconcile in March or May but this time she just said timing is not quite right and I have to wait until he initiates one day ...