Author Topic: Readers that never tell you what you want to hear  (Read 13342 times)

Offline Hillcam

Readers that never tell you what you want to hear
« on: November 05, 2017, 07:47:47 PM »
I got a bit of some interesting news today, now I’m looking for suggestions on readers that don’t always tell you what they think you want to hear. I’m looking for borderline brutal honesty...any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Offline Hillcam

Re: Readers that never tell you what you want to hear
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 08:26:33 PM »
Awesome, thank you. I talked to Phoenix burning earlier who normally tells me things without sugar coating so I’m looking for another perspective

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 03:03:04 PM »
Most definitely Soul Navigation (Meredith) and Sweetheart Tarot (Kelley.) Over many years of readings they've never, ever sugarcoated and are brutally honest. SN will deliver with compassion and she's very kind, supportive and calming. ST is more blunt but she, too, has her sweet days.

I read with Sweethearts Tarot for 3 months, pretty much daily, about a situation and it never happened. Then when I started questioning her on it she basically stated that she really hadn't known the entire time and based off of the information I had given her that day she completely changed her story. She literally said she hadn't known the entire time. Then why not say that instead of taking my money?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 03:31:39 PM »
Most definitely Soul Navigation (Meredith) and Sweetheart Tarot (Kelley.) Over many years of readings they've never, ever sugarcoated and are brutally honest. SN will deliver with compassion and she's very kind, supportive and calming. ST is more blunt but she, too, has her sweet days.

I looked up Soul Navigation and nothing came up... I think I’ve looked into ST once before but bad feedback threw me off.

I went on a mini bender yesterday. I called Phoenix Burning, Julia Jordan, Spiritual Medium and Cynthia Pierce. They all predicted the same thing. Nicole (PB) and SM even used the same phrases and analogies. Their predictions all were within a week’s timespan so I guess I’ll have my answers soon enough. I hope they’re right

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 06:51:14 PM »
Sweethearts Tarot was so totally off for me. She gave me a negative prediction regarding POI and literally the next day it was proven wrong.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 06:56:36 PM »

I read with Sweethearts Tarot for 3 months, pretty much daily, about a situation and it never happened. Then when I started questioning her on it she basically stated that she really hadn't known the entire time and based off of the information I had given her that day she completely changed her story. She literally said she hadn't known the entire time. Then why not say that instead of taking my money?

Wow. I am shocked, truly. I am sorry you went through that. Doesn't sound like her at all because she's always come off as super confident in her abilities and as someone who at least tries not to waste your money. In fact, some things she has "felt" about my POI haven't been true at all and I've told her so, and she STILL maintains she stands behind what she reads. Was this a romantic read?

Yes it was a romantic read :( anything she has said about non-romantic issues she was correct on though. I think she misinterprets cards when it comes to feelings, third parties, etc

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 07:48:17 PM »
They're all pretty much brutally honest with their hate for me.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lmaoo.nobody mentioned queen of cups18-??Anne?lol

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 08:25:10 PM »

I looked up Soul Navigation and nothing came up... I think I’ve looked into ST once before but bad feedback threw me off.

I went on a mini bender yesterday. I called Phoenix Burning, Julia Jordan, Spiritual Medium and Cynthia Pierce. They all predicted the same thing. Nicole (PB) and SM even used the same phrases and analogies. Their predictions all were within a week’s timespan so I guess I’ll have my answers soon enough. I hope they’re right

Here's her link on Keen. Also has a personal site. ST has bad feedback?! Guess I haven't checked lately. Will do now. PM me if you need more info.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/soul-navigation---meredith/5188903

Thank you! My binge has continued into today and I’m trying to hold it together at this point. Everyone has still all said the same thing, so for my sanity I think it’s best to stop for now. I also can’t remember where I saw the bad feedback for ST. I think it was on a thread here but I could be wrong. I had added her to my favorites and decided not to call after reading bad feedback somewhere but different readers can work for some people and not others

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 08:26:32 PM »
They're all pretty much brutally honest with their hate for me.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lmaoo.nobody mentioned queen of cups18-??Anne?lol

I’ve read with QoC in regard to this POI in the past, she wasn’t negative at all... maybe i caught her on a good day but her prediction also came to pass two weeks after i talked to her

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 01:52:26 AM »
Absolute Truth (Formerly Daughter of Faith) White Heart Creations, and The Purple Door have never told me what I wanted to hear, however they weren't completely correct with their details.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 03:10:29 PM »
@greekgeek
Thank you so much for recommending SN. She was awesome! I finally got the truth and she was not harsh at all. Wish I had known of her sooner.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 03:50:26 PM »
She is my go to now. Thanks so much!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 01:38:42 AM »
Wow, I must have gotten her on a good day. I’ve only read with her once, I try not to call the same advisors often in case their predictions change, I’d rather know flat out whether or not their predictions are accurate

Offline Member5

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 02:13:44 AM »
Anne has always been nice to me, however 3 calls about 3 different subjects, 2 negative predictions, one positive and all wrong... I don't know why I kept trying her but everyone swears by her accuracy but she did not connect for me. I should just read with the ones everyone swears dont work because I seem to have the opposite happen lol

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 03:11:05 AM »
I should just read with the ones everyone swears dont work because I seem to have the opposite happen lol

Same here. I tried ‘blessed one’ last week per my mom’s recommendation despite horrible feedback on multiple sites. Her predictions panned out THAT SAME DAY. I spoke with her again about my current predicament and afterwards I deleted my credit card info. I know I’ll be too lazy to add it again if I get the sudden urge to call  ;D

anything