Author Topic: Scott Angel  (Read 14102 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Scott Angel
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 08:42:35 PM »
Another thing: he said “IF” I ever hear from my POI again it wouldn’t be for a long while. I just heard from him. I’m just glad I wasn’t the only one to get such a negative reading from him, normally I would’ve gone on a bender after getting such bad feedback.

Glad he was wrong there and you found out soon enough. I know what you mean about going on a bender. My experience has been when I get triggered to binge, the reader that triggered it was usually wrong.

Absolutely have had the same experience....

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 01:38:14 AM »
Everytime I've talked to him, his negativity has thrown me into binge calling.  Even if he's right, which I havent seen so far, its just the way he says things. It reminds me of my reading a few months ago with seafiremoon. It was so harsh. I was upset for a long time.  I dont want to feel that way, so I no longer call him.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 02:21:12 AM »
Another thing: he said “IF” I ever hear from my POI again it wouldn’t be for a long while. I just heard from him. I’m just glad I wasn’t the only one to get such a negative reading from him, normally I would’ve gone on a bender after getting such bad feedback.

Glad he was wrong there and you found out soon enough. I know what you mean about going on a bender. My experience has been when I get triggered to binge, the reader that triggered it was usually wrong.

I’ve never thought about it enough to realize but that’s so true, the readings that are SO completely off are the ones that result in binge readings. At this point I think that being straight forward and just asking necessary questions are easier and better than calling Keen. I feel like most readers are good with the present situation but I haven’t encountered many accurate predictions so far

Offline sharon

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 07:36:10 AM »
I had a chat converstaion with this person that lasted 2 min. He said he cannot help me. And left the chat. Keen doesnt refund my money even though their policy states:

"Our policy states that all customers are able to receive one satisfaction guarantee every 30 days up to $25"

I will use my last funds and quit Keen once for all. I have enough of being used by Keen and their fake readers.

Offline Kate

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2017, 06:53:15 AM »
I had a chat converstaion with this person that lasted 2 min. He said he cannot help me. And left the chat. Keen doesnt refund my money even though their policy states:

"Our policy states that all customers are able to receive one satisfaction guarantee every 30 days up to $25"

I will use my last funds and quit Keen once for all. I have enough of being used by Keen and their fake readers.

Have you tried calling customer service?  They are usually good when you call. Re Scott - 1000% incorrect with me. Another I would not go back to.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2017, 02:57:43 PM »
He's been about 80% right for me. He is negative yes, but it's often what you need because often a lot of us are holding out hope on hopeless situations if we're being honest. He's been right on predictions for me more than anyone else, but I usually call for insight on situations, not predictions. That being said he's made my hair stand up a few times on the things he's come out with. He has gotten people mixed up on me a few times though, where I asked about one person and he ended up talking about another. He was dead on accurate on the person, just read the wrong person.

Offline sharon

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »
I am calling from Europe, so it will cost me more money when I call the customer Services.

Have you tried calling customer service?  They are usually good when you call. Re Scott - 1000% incorrect with me. Another I would not go back to.

Offline Kate

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 07:23:56 PM »
I am calling from Europe, so it will cost me more money when I call the customer Services.

Add 7 dollars to Skype and you can call anywhere for hours. 

But also do this for Keen. Set up a fake US number on Keen - call through Skype and use that number as your ID (when it tells you to key in your pin and phone number) and you won't have to pay the 17-20 extra cents for each reader.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2018, 01:52:06 AM »
has he ever given a positive outcome to anyone and was he correct?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2018, 02:05:36 AM »
Yes. I've been reading with him since 2012. He's given positive predictions as well as negative and neutral ones as well that have panned out.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2018, 04:37:28 AM »
ok thanks

Yes. I've been reading with him since 2012. He's given positive predictions as well as negative and neutral ones as well that have panned out.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 08:52:26 PM »
Has anyone spoken to Scott Angel since the end of July? I'm wondering if he's even still around.  I haven't seen him logged on recently.
:-\

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 11:58:45 PM »
Has anyone spoken to Scott Angel since the end of July? I'm wondering if he's even still around.  I haven't seen him logged on recently.
:-\

Following because i tried to read with him and he never came on

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 01:31:45 AM »
I'm a little concerned because I know he has a lot of health concerns. He's been in a wheelchair all his life as he has cerebral palsy. His twitter account hasn't been updated, nor his blogtalk or youtube channels. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2018, 03:30:44 AM »
I'm a little concerned because I know he has a lot of health concerns. He's been in a wheelchair all his life as he has cerebral palsy. His twitter account hasn't been updated, nor his blogtalk or youtube channels.

I wasn't aware.  I used to read with him, but the last time , i can't remember what it was but it was incredibly off and he was just rude and never called again. I didn't keep notes back then, wish i had.

anything