Author Topic: Lorraine UK  (Read 3098 times)

ladya

Lorraine UK
« on: October 14, 2017, 03:29:37 AM »
Anyone read with her?

Offline Exposed

Re: Lorraine UK
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:44:10 AM »
Yes, I have.

I asked about 2 positions earlier in the year. I haven't received any offers. She mentioned that I would.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 04:44:29 AM »
Meh. And another one with 5.0 rating and glowing reviews  ???

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:45:17 AM »
Yeah I don't get. Cos she was terrible!

Offline nightime

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 06:10:45 AM »
Oh you beat me to it @ladya! I was gonna ask the same thing about her. Read with her for the first time and I didn't want to believe her but she picked up details that aren't stock answers. Like is was really specific things about POI where I added more funds bc I was in shock she knew what was going on. I don't want to believe her bc it was so fairy taleish...but it's hard not to bc of what she said. So glad Keen went down today bc I was about to binge and start with her.

I'll keep you all posted. Her prediction is supposed to happen in a couple of weeks.

GAH! Is it just us women who flip out when our POIs don't respond or contact us? I get so angry with myself wondering if I were a man, would I be the same? Why can't we just let go and let it be?

ladya

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
Oh you beat me to it @ladya! I was gonna ask the same thing about her. Read with her for the first time and I didn't want to believe her but she picked up details that aren't stock answers. Like is was really specific things about POI where I added more funds bc I was in shock she knew what was going on. I don't want to believe her bc it was so fairy taleish...but it's hard not to bc of what she said. So glad Keen went down today bc I was about to binge and start with her.

I'll keep you all posted. Her prediction is supposed to happen in a couple of weeks.

GAH! Is it just us women who flip out when our POIs don't respond or contact us? I get so angry with myself wondering if I were a man, would I be the same? Why can't we just let go and let it be?

ahhhhhh! so weird she has great reviews and people said things in the reviews that came to pass. ???

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 10:27:52 PM »

For the most part it is women, but not all women. In many areas women outnumber men so men generally have an easier time with relationships and can pick/choose among many, plus jump to the next flavor when the first one turns sour. It's the way that nature intended. More women are born than men in order to make sure the species does not die out. Male babies miscarry more than females as well.

China is one of the biggest continents that do not have this problem, due to the law of only one child per household because of over population and favoring males over females. Men outnumber women and the women have the upper hand to a degree in what they get to pick/choose.

Offline nightime

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 02:07:09 AM »
Her big prediction that was to happen last week did not happen. She said it would be big and it stood out strongly for her. Oh well. And I noticed she raised her rates! I was chatting with her when she was $2.50/min and that was 3 weeks ago!