Author Topic: seafiremoon  (Read 10410 times)

Offline Universal9

seafiremoon
« on: October 02, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
I have been taking readings from her since 2012. She is mostly right than wrong, wrong recently on contact (so were the top notch psychics like ladyP who is my Fav at num 1 now) but she has been right on relationships happening (or not), the big outcomes mainly. I do know she is not popular on here but wanted to know if anybody else has any thoughts on her? How come she has been mostly accurate with me time and time again but not so much with others on here..  :-\
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:34:45 PM by Universal9 »

Offline bluebelle

Re: seafiremoon
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 03:17:09 PM »
I tried her earlier this year.  Initially gave me a very positive reading.  I called back a few weeks later, and when I gave her a bit of info, changed outcome entirely.  Was not a good experience for me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:33:51 PM »
I tried her earlier this year.  Initially gave me a very positive reading.  I called back a few weeks later, and when I gave her a bit of info, changed outcome entirely.  Was not a good experience for me.

I had the EXACT same experience.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »

sorry to hear UGH.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 05:02:42 PM »
I dont like to territorially defend psychics like a select rare few do in this forum. But still, I will say that you can trust her original prediction that she gave without any info. But live your life and do not put your hopes too much into anything. Its like when you tend to repeat the same Q multiple times in a short span, her guides apparently "shut down" or feel like they are taken for granted etc. With her, the idea is to not repeat the same Q or same scenario (framed in different sentences) for atleast 6 months and see what happens. She has been right so many times with me, it has to be her luck that she doesnt work for people here.
Ofcourse, LadyP is now my number 1 whom I met through this forum, she was the only one who told me almost a year ago that this guy is still dealing with his ex (but didnt feel good about that either etc) and I can now see this to be true, he is indeed pursuing her, and probably with her. I havent looked at his facebook and just wont do that anymore for my sanity sake. Only LadyP told me this info, not even Julie.
If Julie does a 180 degree turn on the outcomes, that must feel terrible, it has happened to me too, I just know how to maneuver through this with her.
I guess it is what it is, if she doesnt work for you, then she doesnt..

sorry to hear UGH.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:09:04 PM by Universal9 »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 12:34:08 AM »
I tired her and she said more or less what others said. I spoke to her twice. Her readings didn't stick with me and I just didn't feel a connection with her even though what she was saying was try. I feel that same way about Cinnamon Moon.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 05:48:33 PM »
I know you guys are all about predictions and it's weird that people go to Julie for that. I don't think of her as a psychic. To me, I've sought her out for astrology readings. Even when she sneaks in a tarot reading (I don't believe tarot cards are reliable for predictions either), I always prefer her to look at what's going on astrologically.

I have to admit, I always feel good after speaking with her. I don't talk to her often on Keen because astrology readings can get long and at $4/minute it's hard to focus on what she's saying and not think about how I just spent $12 listening to her explain about Saturn in this house or Venus conjuncting Pluto and what that means, etc. I wish she did private readings.

Nice lady and I would say I don't feel like I've wasted my money with her.

I tired her and she said more or less what others said. I spoke to her twice. Her readings didn't stick with me and I just didn't feel a connection with her even though what she was saying was try. I feel that same way about Cinnamon Moon.

Oh yes Julie is an astrologer too. But I dont follow her western astrology, I do the vedic astrology (the Indian system); thats where the roots of astrology come from. I myself can look up people's charts as a hobby ofcourse and give them just general descriptions of personal or professional life- its fun! But to give Julie some credit, she is also a real clairvoyant along with being an astrologer. Her predictions have worked more for me than not. Yes she is judgemental, and all that, but I know how to work around those with her because I dont know many others who predictions have happened consistently. I try to adjust with Julie because she just works for me.
She will just not sugarcoat anything, she lacks that diplomacy anyway. For some reason, many people dont connect with her or dont like her here; but I still find her to work great, she has a high accuracy rate for me as far as outcomes go. Not sure about feelings, emotions, reading the situation etc with her. Just the outcomes.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:11:36 PM by Universal9 »

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 05:56:18 PM »
I know you guys are all about predictions and it's weird that people go to Julie for that. I don't think of her as a psychic. To me, I've sought her out for astrology readings. Even when she sneaks in a tarot reading (I don't believe tarot cards are reliable for predictions either), I always prefer her to look at what's going on astrologically.

I have to admit, I always feel good after speaking with her. I don't talk to her often on Keen because astrology readings can get long and at $4/minute it's hard to focus on what she's saying and not think about how I just spent $12 listening to her explain about Saturn in this house or Venus conjuncting Pluto and what that means, etc. I wish she did private readings.

Nice lady and I would say I don't feel like I've wasted my money with her.

Satu, she does private readings, just ask her that when you talk to her and she can guide you further. If she is reluctant, just PM me, I can share her email ID with you. Yes I find her rate very expensive like 4.4 per minute. I dont recall how much she used to charge me may be about $25 for 15 mins but I have to dig up emails of paypal to make sure.  I havent had a private reading with her since 2015..

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 10:42:43 PM »
I have read with Julie for years.  I like talking with her, just something about her that I enjoy.  She isn't always correct with predictions and she can be judgemental, but I still really like her.  Her astrology is very good!!

Offline Universal9

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 12:42:25 PM »
Jas, replied to you. If you dont seem to get a response from her over her personal email ID, may be she changed her email, in that case just email her on keen..

I have read with Julie for years.  I like talking with her, just something about her that I enjoy.  She isn't always correct with predictions and she can be judgemental, but I still really like her.  Her astrology is very good!!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 08:12:52 PM »
How good is she with outcomes? The outcome she gave me contradicts what she has said in the past.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 08:23:53 PM »
she stinks lol.  she always switches up the outcomes based on her personal beliefs and/or opinions. 

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 08:26:37 PM »
She gave me a pretty negative outcome a few months ago, and was BRUTAL about it. But not enough details to confirm why she was saying the things she said.  I'm still hoping she's wrong, as my situation is still playing out.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 08:29:14 PM »

My post is useless.. and not related to a review.  but I had a good laugh when I read cinnamon moon. I was like nomnomnom. I’m sorry. Lmao.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:32:40 PM by whskers »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 03:08:48 AM »
@whskers I felt the same way about cinnamon moon. I’ve talked to her twice. I regret giving her a second chance

anything