Author Topic: Flowers27  (Read 15818 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Flowers27
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 09:17:49 PM »
Maybe she's retired and looking to re-enter the workforce?

Offline whit777

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 12:30:28 AM »
I'm sure I read in flowers27' feedback for someone on keen a while ago that she was a qualified engineer and was older than the reader assumed. I wonder how she manages to afford so many readings when she is out of work.

I'm an engineer and I used to have a Keen addiction as well (I'm not flowers I promise lol). It creeps back up here and there. But depending on what type of engineer she is, she probably had a reverence package from her last employer that's quickly running out. Or using credit cards or both. I feel like a total gossip right now and I hate it but I'm only saying something because I know what the addiction is like. When I had the money, I would pay down my credit cards and build up a savings account. Engineers typically make a comfortable living. But as soon as I'd have a boyfriend break up with me or if I thought a guy was cheating, I'd just spend everything I had saved, sometimes within a couple weeks. I would tell myself it was only savings and it's not like I won't be able to eat. But then my transmission goes out on my car or some other emergency that costs thousands and is the very reason I saved for, and then I would have to ask my Dad for money like a child. I had a hard time getting loans because my credit cards were maxed out from Keen. So I had the money.. I just shouldn't have spent it where I did. I had and still have a 6 figure income and yet I couldn't afford a plane ticket to see my family at Christmas. Luckily I don't have kids because they would have suffered from this. I take complete responsibility for it and I've worked really hard on finding where my balance is. But I also realized that I can't go cold turkey or I end up binge reading lol. So I have a set amount each month and it helps me to know that if something happens and I feel like I NEED a reading, I only have to wait until the date I get my readings and I feel a lot better knowing I'm allowing myself to still do it. It sounds really bad now as I'm typing it lol. But that's the best I can do  :-[

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 05:08:59 AM »
I'm sure I read in flowers27' feedback for someone on keen a while ago that she was a qualified engineer and was older than the reader assumed. I wonder how she manages to afford so many readings when she is out of work.

I'm an engineer and I used to have a Keen addiction as well (I'm not flowers I promise lol). It creeps back up here and there. But depending on what type of engineer she is, she probably had a reverence package from her last employer that's quickly running out. Or using credit cards or both. I feel like a total gossip right now and I hate it but I'm only saying something because I know what the addiction is like. When I had the money, I would pay down my credit cards and build up a savings account. Engineers typically make a comfortable living. But as soon as I'd have a boyfriend break up with me or if I thought a guy was cheating, I'd just spend everything I had saved, sometimes within a couple weeks. I would tell myself it was only savings and it's not like I won't be able to eat. But then my transmission goes out on my car or some other emergency that costs thousands and is the very reason I saved for, and then I would have to ask my Dad for money like a child. I had a hard time getting loans because my credit cards were maxed out from Keen. So I had the money.. I just shouldn't have spent it where I did. I had and still have a 6 figure income and yet I couldn't afford a plane ticket to see my family at Christmas. Luckily I don't have kids because they would have suffered from this. I take complete responsibility for it and I've worked really hard on finding where my balance is. But I also realized that I can't go cold turkey or I end up binge reading lol. So I have a set amount each month and it helps me to know that if something happens and I feel like I NEED a reading, I only have to wait until the date I get my readings and I feel a lot better knowing I'm allowing myself to still do it. It sounds really bad now as I'm typing it lol. But that's the best I can do  :-[

Well I think you are very strong for sharing your story and sounds like you are doing better than before. I agree with you and I think it's wise to have a budget for readings per month otherwise you set yourself up for binges. I have been there too! I recently discovered an automatic writting technique, which includes writing with your non dominant hand to journal the big questions / mysteries of life including why do I feel the need to get readings and it was very enlightening and therapeutic exercise.I haven't felt the need to get a reading since.

Offline Member5

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 07:20:22 PM »
I was looking around for a totally new psychic to call and came across someone named Moonlite Marie.

I was looking at the first page of her feedback and, lo and behold, FLOWERS27 left some as of last week:

Super nice lady ....... Job offer from Company G in July and I will start very quickly the beginning of August.

How many years has it been now that she's been calling Keen and looking for a new job? I wish she'd join this message board. If anyone can give insight into advisors on Keen, it's her.

I noticed that a lot of her reviews start off like that and then she goes back and leaves another feedback later that is super negative and will say things like "I told this reader the guy never called and she blocked me because she can't handle being wrong" and I noticed she is on several bashers lists. I wonder if the reader was actually wrong, or she just went back and realized she was blocked (because the reader probably saw she was on the bashers list and blocked) and left bad feedback in retaliation? Just wondering because the long time infamous bashers like her and realist411 make me question why they are still using Keen if all they had were such bad experiences?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 07:32:23 PM »
I was looking around for a totally new psychic to call and came across someone named Moonlite Marie.

I was looking at the first page of her feedback and, lo and behold, FLOWERS27 left some as of last week:

Super nice lady ....... Job offer from Company G in July and I will start very quickly the beginning of August.

How many years has it been now that she's been calling Keen and looking for a new job? I wish she'd join this message board. If anyone can give insight into advisors on Keen, it's her.

OMG that's just sad!!  Something tells me she only hears what she wants.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 08:47:22 PM »

I used to get turned off and not call a psychic if she was on the reviews. For years shes on every page its annoying lol i cant tell if shes a fake decoy or a basher but shes been on keen lookn for a job for YEARS. sad

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 09:56:32 PM »
She might actually be employed and has been temping for awhile. I knew an IT guy who tempted for 7years before they made him permanent.
She could be looking for that [it] job, where she feels she fits in and her skills are put to good use.
Nothing about her situation is far fetched, I'd say.

Offline njlady

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 01:06:15 PM »
I agree. Just because someone is looking for a job, doesn't mean they don't have one. And unfortunately it can take years to find another whether you are already employed or not.

Who said she didn't already have a job? I'm assuming she does. She's got to be paying for these readings somehow. When it comes to her choice of readers, she doesn't seem to only choose the lower priced ones. Her Keen addiction must get expensive.

My point is that, you'd think, after spending years asking many, many, many readers the exact same question and not getting an accurate prediction, she'd, at some point, come to the realization readings aren't helping her achieve her career goal.

People can have money from many sources.  Their family.  Trusts.  Settlements.  Rental income.  Investments.

There are a lot of people out there who are not employable for various reasons (mental, personality, addiction, they are stuck in the past and refuse to learn new things, they don't sell themselves, they don't listen and connect) have a degree or skill and money from a source other than a 9-5 job.  I suspect she is one of these.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 01:11:11 PM »
I agree. Just because someone is looking for a job, doesn't mean they don't have one. And unfortunately it can take years to find another whether you are already employed or not.

Who said she didn't already have a job? I'm assuming she does. She's got to be paying for these readings somehow. When it comes to her choice of readers, she doesn't seem to only choose the lower priced ones. Her Keen addiction must get expensive.

My point is that, you'd think, after spending years asking many, many, many readers the exact same question and not getting an accurate prediction, she'd, at some point, come to the realization readings aren't helping her achieve her career goal.

People can have money from many sources.  Their family.  Trusts.  Settlements.  Rental income.  Investments.

There are a lot of people out there who are not employable for various reasons (mental, personality, addiction, they are stuck in the past and refuse to learn new things, they don't sell themselves, they don't listen and connect) have a degree or skill and money from a source other than a 9-5 job. I suspect she is one of these.

I agree.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2018, 01:13:25 PM »

I used to get turned off and not call a psychic if she was on the reviews. For years shes on every page its annoying lol i cant tell if shes a fake decoy or a basher but shes been on keen lookn for a job for YEARS. sad

LMAO me too!! When I used Keen, I would look for fb from her and other serial addictive readers who seemed to be in denial and reading on the same situation for years, and I would avoid anyone they read with.

Offline njlady

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2018, 09:37:17 PM »

There are a lot of people out there who are not employable for various reasons (mental, personality, addiction, they are stuck in the past and refuse to learn new things, they don't sell themselves, they don't listen and connect) have a degree or skill and money from a source other than a 9-5 job.  I suspect she is one of these.

People can have money from many sources? Well, no kidding...

So, your theory is that FLOWERS27 doesn't have a job, is getting the money to pay for Keen readings from other sources, and while not having a job but living off of her other income, is spending years--literally, years--applying for jobs and calling Keen?

Uhhhh... I guess anything is possible. Sure, she could be independently wealthy and applying for jobs and testing the accuracy of Keen psychics could be, like, her hobby.

Yes.

How many people here spend years calling Keen about some guy or multiple guys?  But you find it a stretch that Flowers27 spends years calling Keen about jobs? 

For all we know, she could have some sort of traumatic brain injury and calling a psychic every day about a "job" that is never going to happen in reality is what keeps her settled down and manageable and her family lets her do it.

Testing Keen psychics for accuracy and being disappointed is probably the #1 hobby around here, so that remark was hilarious.

Offline marybell

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2018, 06:58:16 PM »
 Her feedback for Jaylee Lynn  "FLOWERS27  chat
HORRIBLE ....... I am an engineer looking for a new job and each week when I talk to her for an update she keeps telling me that I will have a job interview and offer that very same weekend when engineering does not work weekends. ...... when I told her that we do not work weekends as engineers she told me that anything is possible. ....... BULLSHIT"

Offline njlady

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »
JFC.

First, one of you criticizes me for the possible implication that she doesn't have a job. Then another one of you gets upset at the implication she does have job.

Uhhh... Yeah. Maybe she's a cancer researcher who only works part-time thanks to her brain injury and calling Keen is, not only a tax write-off from her inheritance, but part of her morning routine.

People on the internet don't upset me.

I know people who literally sit around pissing away their time and money because their life circumstances have left them in a position to do so, and they are not moved to do anything of substance with their life.  Just because you can't visualize that life doesn't mean no one else leads it.

Engineers don't work weekends?  I don't know what field she supposedly is in, but lots of engineers work weekends.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »
Engineers don't work weekends?  I don't know what field she supposedly is in, but lots of engineers work weekends.

I knew this was off when I read it too, but I wasn't going to say anything just because there are different types of Engineers.
I worked for a very large Engineering company for over 10 years and yep they do work weekends.

Offline whit777

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 07:34:49 AM »
Yeah, I've been an engineer for about 10 years now and I've worked in all sorts of engineering environments. There hasn't been a single job yet where I HAVEN'T worked weekends. It's not too often but it's a few weekends a year. And it's not like I'm untouchable on the weekends either. If something happens at work that has to do with my specific part of the project, I'll get a phone call at the very least. Just because the engineers go home, doesn't mean the whole company stops production. But that being said, I would be skeptical if someone told me to expect an email or something about a job on a Saturday. And it also seems strange that the psychic kept picking weekends and that Flowers kept calling back despite her being absolutely sure it couldn't be true. Maybe Flowers misunderstands the message sometimes. And then other times, the psychic is probably just plain wrong. If you have both issues, psychics really aren't going to work for you. I think maybe it's possible that the psychic was wrong in this case altogether and Flowers might have exaggerated *how* wrong. If she had just said the psychic was wrong about getting the job, I think a lot of people, including the psychic would've thrown the whole "wait longer" thing. But all of this is absolutely pure speculation lol. I just don't like blanket statements like "engineers never work on weekends" or whatever it was. That just makes her whole argument lose credibility. But that's just my take on it, and I have absolutely no evidence to back up anything that I'm saying, so take it with a grain of salt :)