Author Topic: Has anybody read with following advisors  (Read 27152 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Has anybody read with following advisors
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 02:26:16 AM »
I liked Sincerity. Not sure if she was worth the high price though. I have also tried QOC (just yesterday) and didn't really like her.

Offline patu005

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
Just small update about smaller predictions as  I am still waiting for bigger ones.

I asked about contact from my POI and was given several answers from many different advisors that I mentioned here and didn't.

I just got unexpected contact from him ( 13. sept) and these were advisors who gave the best timeframe -

Sincerity - told me around second or third week of september. Also saw him feeling very sorry and showing some feelings that is correct
Transformed - I talked to her mid august and she said about month from now - so pretty correct. Also picked up that he is apologising that he did and that he asks to see me what he did
Katariinas readings - she told me mid september so that's correct. Also saw apology as others and explanation, what he did. Told me one of the reasons for his absence and she was right about this too.
Diane731  - just talked to her couple of days ago and she said within days
Mysticalcrafy Arriana - told me around 10-15th of september so very accurate and told me he will ask me out

Now advisors who did see contact but off with timeframes

Advisor Suzan, Walks with Thunder, Psychic Jess Stone, Mommajudy

and the ones who didn't see any communication

QOC18 and Kisha what is super weird as everybody tells how accurate they are but I guess we see about bigger picture
Love Prophet
Madonna27
Maurine36
the psychic one

Will update with bigger predictions that will go anywhere from end of this month to December or nothing at all.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 07:38:30 PM »
Just small update about smaller predictions as  I am still waiting for bigger ones.

I asked about contact from my POI and was given several answers from many different advisors that I mentioned here and didn't.

I just got unexpected contact from him ( 13. sept) and these were advisors who gave the best timeframe -

Sincerity - told me around second or third week of september. Also saw him feeling very sorry and showing some feelings that is correct
Transformed - I talked to her mid august and she said about month from now - so pretty correct. Also picked up that he is apologising that he did and that he asks to see me what he did
Katariinas readings - she told me mid september so that's correct. Also saw apology as others and explanation, what he did. Told me one of the reasons for his absence and she was right about this too.
Diane731  - just talked to her couple of days ago and she said within days
Mysticalcrafy Arriana - told me around 10-15th of september so very accurate and told me he will ask me out

Now advisors who did see contact but off with timeframes

Advisor Suzan, Walks with Thunder, Psychic Jess Stone, Mommajudy

and the ones who didn't see any communication

QOC18 and Kisha what is super weird as everybody tells how accurate they are but I guess we see about bigger picture
Love Prophet
Madonna27
Maurine36
the psychic one

Will update with bigger predictions that will go anywhere from end of this month to December or nothing at all.

The psychic one. I read with her maybe 8 years ago. She strung me along for about a year or two about a guy in college I wanted to be with. I'm lurker here, and this is my first reply to anyone. I've been calling for more than a decade. Dont waste your money on her. She fed me fairytales, and he ended up breaking up with me in front of the girl he was seeing that he's now married to and has children with.  ::)
I've read with QOC- she has worked for me on some things, but on something major I read with her on about 3 years ago, she was wrong. It was a big one. It took a long time to get over, as exactly the opposite of the positive reading she gave me came true.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 07:41:24 PM »
Jess stone has been wrong for me. Didnt really like her- felt more like advice. Advisor suzan didnt work for me and Maureen36 was really negative and was wrong about a situation bringing me further from my POI. She gave me a final outcome that she said would happen years from now that I cant confirm.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »
Suzan can read present, that's about it, but future, OMG no.

Maureen36 was also super negative with me. 

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2018, 06:11:51 PM »
Jess Stone was super inaccurate for me. i told her about a situation with another girl and my boyfriend, and she totally misinterpreted and said "he will definitely cheat again and doesnt want commitment or long term".. my response was that basically, hes never cheated, so no (she assumed thats what id meant in my original question), maybe in an alternate universe- to which i clarified, and then i told her that actually he had essentially already proposed and we were moving in together in two weeks. after that she quickly changed her tune .... that is why i do not trust her. ive heard shes negative, but damn

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »
Jess Stone was super inaccurate for me. i told her about a situation with another girl and my boyfriend, and she totally misinterpreted and said "he will definitely cheat again and doesnt want commitment or long term".. my response was that basically, hes never cheated, so no (she assumed thats what id meant in my original question), maybe in an alternate universe- to which i clarified, and then i told her that actually he had essentially already proposed and we were moving in together in two weeks. after that she quickly changed her tune .... that is why i do not trust her. ive heard shes negative, but damn

I really think some of them are just miserable people who want to make others miserable lol, so they tell everyone bad crap.  I mean jeez.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 05:31:21 PM »
Jess stone has been wrong for me. Didnt really like her- felt more like advice. Advisor suzan didnt work for me and Maureen36 was really negative and was wrong about a situation bringing me further from my POI. She gave me a final outcome that she said would happen years from now that I cant confirm.

I was wrong, Maurine36 ended up being right about the person I asked her about here. I was just in denial. She was negative because the situation was a negative one.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »

I was wrong, Maurine36 ended up being right about the person I asked her about here. I was just in denial. She was negative because the situation was a negative one.

She was also right for me in the past - but I wonder if she's one of the "default negative" ones. Has anyone had her ever provide a positive outcome/outlook on a relationship?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2018, 05:37:56 PM »

She was also right for me in the past - but I wonder if she's one of the "default negative" ones. Has anyone had her ever provide a positive outcome/outlook on a relationship?

She gave me a neg on past POI and was right, but she didn't get much that made me think she was truly connected at the time...

but yes I def think she might be on of those default negative readers lol.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2018, 06:00:55 PM »
I thought the same, that maybe she's just negative by default, but she gave details that were specific to my situation without any information, she described my people to a tee.
And on another occassion she said that the guy I was seeing was just a FWB and to move on.

I was mad as hell! No way thats all we are. I love him, he loves me, hes never said it but I know he does lol  blah blah blah.

Yeah... well...turns out thats all we really were and I wish I had listened when she told me to kick him to the curb.

She gave me a neg on past POI and was right, but she didn't get much that made me think she was truly connected at the time...

but yes I def think she might be on of those default negative readers lol.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 06:31:32 PM »
I looked for Maurine36 today on Keen and she was gone? Does anyone know if she left ? I went through my transaction details, clicked on her name and the link to me to a page that said the advisor was not available. Has anyone seen this before?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 06:33:51 PM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline whit777

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2018, 03:57:08 AM »
I saw it with a couple of advisors recently. Most likely they left or were removed. One of my go-to advisors was removed and they wouldn't tell her why. Only that she violated one of their policies. Since they're not employees, Keen can pretty much do whatever they want and terminate the relationship at any time. Luckily she has a website and now just gives me readings there but yeah. Might've happened to Maurine too. Also, Keen is letting new advisors back on. They stopped for a few years from what I was told but they're opening it back up again. Maybe it has something to do with that.. Either way, that sucks if they kicked her off.

Offline star1

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2018, 10:15:07 AM »
Out of curiosity, how can you tell if an advisor blocks you??

Offline Kate

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2018, 10:57:36 AM »
Out of curiosity, how can you tell if an advisor blocks you??

It will give you a "site error" message whenever you try and connect with them..