Author Topic: Confusing Energies?  (Read 6014 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Confusing Energies?
« on: August 10, 2017, 08:41:58 PM »
Hi guys

So, I have been getting readings about a certain POI over the last three months that I am romantically involved with, although not exclusively and without much verbal commitment from him. Out of the blue, another man came into the picture and is pursuing me. All of my trusted readers (Kisha - she is the only one who saw another energy but I didn't press for details, Queen of Cups, Ness, Julie, Sweethearts Tarot, Mystic Raven11, and Cookie) have never mentioned this new person (he was someone I dated many years ago very briefly and is making a serious effort to get something going) although, to be fair, I have never ASKED about new people coming in and instead their predictions have seen the POI shifting and becoming more consistent/serious this month and next. That being said - has anyone ever had any of the readers mentioned confuse the energy (the only one that I have had do this in the past is Cookie so, besides her lol) of two people and ultimately provide a split reading but think it was one person? The new guy has been basically already offering exclusivity, etc, which is close to what the readers predicted about the original POI I am calling about.

Thanks!

Liz

Offline helloworld

Re: Confusing Energies?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:48:26 PM »
Yes, it happened to me as well a few years ago. I remember reading with Katherine Glass who was supposed to be pretty good. She told me she saw me moving in with POI, living together in bliss and happily ever after. She was definitely accurate... unfortunately not for me but for POI and another woman. Word to word things happened exactly like she saw for POI and "me" but she confused "me" for the woman he dated right after me.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:54:17 PM by helloworld »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 10:08:27 PM »
Oh wow that's scary! It's one thing that all that stuff happens to you with a new guy, at least it's still related to you...but it is heartbreaking if it's poi and some other person!!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 10:47:42 PM »
Hi guys

So, I have been getting readings about a certain POI over the last three months that I am romantically involved with, although not exclusively and without much verbal commitment from him. Out of the blue, another man came into the picture and is pursuing me. All of my trusted readers (Kisha - she is the only one who saw another energy but I didn't press for details, Queen of Cups, Ness, Julie, Sweethearts Tarot, Mystic Raven11, and Cookie) have never mentioned this new person (he was someone I dated many years ago very briefly and is making a serious effort to get something going) although, to be fair, I have never ASKED about new people coming in and instead their predictions have seen the POI shifting and becoming more consistent/serious this month and next. That being said - has anyone ever had any of the readers mentioned confuse the energy (the only one that I have had do this in the past is Cookie so, besides her lol) of two people and ultimately provide a split reading but think it was one person? The new guy has been basically already offering exclusivity, etc, which is close to what the readers predicted about the original POI I am calling about.

Thanks!

Liz

Anne may not pick up on something today, but may pick up on it next week. If your situation changes and someone else is there she would change her reading, but I realized she reads the current energy. Kisha in my experience will mix people up if she gives me a general reading so I make sure I ask her specifics about certain people or I just take notes and find out once things start to happen. Julie was always spot on for me, but she out of the blue blocked me a few years ago and I never bothered to try her on her site.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 11:03:27 PM »
Hi guys

Thanks!

Liz

Anne may not pick up on something today, but may pick up on it next week. If your situation changes and someone else is there she would change her reading, but I realized she reads the current energy. Kisha in my experience will mix people up if she gives me a general reading so I make sure I ask her specifics about certain people or I just take notes and find out once things start to happen. Julie was always spot on for me, but she out of the blue blocked me a few years ago and I never bothered to try her on her site.

THANK YOU BRIT <3

I was only getting specific readings about POI. Yesterday I asked Kisha about general AND THEN the POI.

The way you describe Anne is similar to how Julie CAN be with how things change. Honestly,

Offline helloworld

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 11:07:12 PM »
It sucks doesn't it?!   I felt so devastated when it happened.  Word for word my trusted psychic told me this guy would fall for me and told me all the things we'd do together.  They happened just with another woman.

Yes, it was terrible and very painful. Totally sucked and I was in denial when I first got to know he has a live-in girlfriend because I thought how can he do that... after all I was told I am the one who is supposed to be living with him.

Thankfully, that phase is done with and the past is behind me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 11:35:08 PM »
So how can you trust any reading then?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
So how can you trust any reading then?

Exactly, really can't trust any reading. Now I get readings to get a feel for whom may be accurate when I need to call in a state or "urgency" but I don't live by what psychics say anymore. Unfortunately, I used to get stuck with what readers used to say and then when nothing would happen, I would be devastated.

After all these years of calling psychics, I now get readings with an attitude of let's see and then move on to live my life. I am too paranoid of being BS'ed and getting stuck again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 03:31:21 AM »
Doesn't Yona do this on a regular basis, mix up people?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »
Since I have read this post, I have read with 4 readers - QOC18, Sweethearts Tarot, JAde8928 and Judis Inner Light.

and they all said more or less the same thing, same thing about feelings, different about timing or details. But back of my mind I keep thinking maybe they are reading POI's feelings for someone else and not me. lol.

Is it possible for all readers to confuse energy? It will be so sad if that's the case. I am spending my money to know about someone else's love story!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 06:29:23 PM »
Since I have read this post, I have read with 4 readers - QOC18, Sweethearts Tarot, JAde8928 and Judis Inner Light.

and they all said more or less the same thing, same thing about feelings, different about timing or details. But back of my mind I keep thinking maybe they are reading POI's feelings for someone else and not me. lol.

Is it possible for all readers to confuse energy? It will be so sad if that's the case. I am spending my money to know about someone else's love story!

Mystery

The two readers that seem to get energies correct for me have been Kisha and Ness. Hopefully that helps. I know how overwhelming this can all be.

Liz

Offline mystery123

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 07:05:52 PM »

Mystery

The two readers that seem to get energies correct for me have been Kisha and Ness. Hopefully that helps. I know how overwhelming this can all be.

Liz

Thank you! I have tried Kisha, I will also try Ness next time.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:40:00 PM by mystery123 »

Offline morland1

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 05:53:51 PM »
I think this has happened to me. About 7 years ago I read with the famous Thomas John after work one time. I stayed in my office instead of going home just because I didn't want to be in my car while he called. Now that I look back when it came to career I think he was picking up on my co-workers energy, she wasn't in the building at the time though. The reason I think this is because everything he said my career was going to be is exactly what her life is now. Kind of wild.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 02:41:48 PM »
I actually think I had this lots of times but didn't realise it.  All of these are from someone that was my preferred psychic so I now realise that it is probably not a good idea to read with him now.

1. You will be shown a bracelet that is for you and your poi will buy this for you, you will also leave belongings at your POI house when you leave the UK (all of this was my brother, the bracelet was for my SIL and he wanted my opinion)
2. You will have sex on a leather coach (yep POI had a leather couch certaintly not me)
3. Your POI will throw a cigarette out the window and it will go into the backseat causing a drama (not me, but my SIL threw one out and it went into my window in the backseat down my back) funny but not funny
4. Lots of other things he said would happen to POI but I see them happening with me
5. New POI around last year, my psychic told me that he would fall for me hook line and sinker, would see me in two days after I spoke to him when he was coming to my house, saw us holding hands in town.  Nope he came to my house that night, 2 days later he was in town with his other woman holding her hand.  Not me.  That is for sure. 
6.  He would call you lots in January and come forward end of January - NOPE new female in his life
7. You would be in the same town as him interstate - yep, his new woman was interstate in the same place as him
8. a friend who he mentioned by name would become a sl** and I would hear all about her hooking up with different men (was my new POI ex that he said it would be) NOPE a friend of mine totally unconnected has been hooking up with a new guy everyweekend and thinking each new guy is the love of her life and I am sick of hearing about it.
9. That I would get closer to a friend - actually we are further apart than ever
10. That I would get an apology and be more emotional with POI - certainly not me, haven't heard from my POI 1 for 2 years and POI 2 for 7 months

Go figure, perhaps we are not meant to know the truth.
Nope, perhaps you should try a better reader. For him to be off with so many things is just so awful. Some readers out there shouldn't be doing readings at all.
Did you ever mention to this reader he was picking up someone else most of the time and not you. JHC that was a lot, lot, lot of mistakes although the events happened.
Who is this so we can avoid him?