Author Topic: dalphina  (Read 12877 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: dalphina
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 09:24:00 PM »
No these are different readers. Both have been somewhat accurate for me in the past.

Offline Member5

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 09:27:30 PM »
No these are different readers. Both have been somewhat accurate for me in the past.

Thank you! Would you recommend DELPHINA? I would never pay the other ones insane prices

Offline mignnone

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 03:06:33 AM »
I read with her. She told me to ask a question but she never answered it. She just kept describing the person. She was very accurate but that was not my question. I think she only does chat. She's like $5.99 so that can be expensive.

Offline Member5

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2017, 05:58:45 AM »
I read with her. She told me to ask a question but she never answered it. She just kept describing the person. She was very accurate but that was not my question. I think she only does chat. She's like $5.99 so that can be expensive.

Well that's annoying, I don't mind a brief description of the person to show they connected, but I already know my POI very well, even he will admit I can read him like a book and that he opens up with me in a way he never does with anyone else. I just want my questions answered though, that's what we are paying for and at $5.99/min it adds up quick.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 06:04:56 AM »
Yes it does. It would be worth it if she did phone readings