Author Topic: dalphina  (Read 12875 times)

Offline member60636366

• C-133
Re: dalphina
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 09:51:55 PM »
This is a trolling account. Not fooling anyone here. Clearly you have some serious problems. All of your strange sudden posts are about sex, smearing advisors, and offering up a bunch of details that don't connect with your original thread question, which was you've heard things mentioned. Are you on drugs? TROLL ALERT! gobble gobble
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 09:56:59 PM by member60636366 »

Offline monika

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 09:45:32 PM »
I can say only good things about this reader. As I mentioned previously, she is definitely great at present. Moreover, she is very generous with free minutes and following up emails. I really recommend her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 03:56:49 PM »
This is a trolling account. Not fooling anyone here. Clearly you have some serious problems. All of your strange sudden posts are about sex, smearing advisors, and offering up a bunch of details that don't connect with your original thread question, which was you've heard things mentioned. Are you on drugs? TROLL ALERT! gobble gobble

This made me laugh so hard...I'm still laughing.
What does a troll have to do with a Turkey? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »
OMG!! Don't you know, Trolls eat Turkish Delight (and these forum posts) don't feed the Troll.

This made me laugh so hard...I'm still laughing.
What does a troll have to do with a Turkey? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 04:02:38 PM »
I've come across advisors who lack talent, and ones I found to be annoying, but dalphina was the only one I found to be actually crazy. When i called her to ask about a guy I just met, she went off on this nonsensical tangent about living near the beach and having worked in the movie industry for years. None of it was relevant to my question. She had this weird, manic energy about her as well. I honestly wondered if she was on drugs or taking medication. It was the weirdest call I had and one of the most frustrating.

I've run into a few crazies on Keen as well. I think to some degree, it makes one a tad bit off...some of them can't handle/understand what they doing as a reader. I bet many of them hear voices and begin to believe they are schizophrenia or have a disorder. It's understandable really, so just write them off.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 04:04:29 PM »
OMG!! Don't you know, Trolls eat Turkish Delight (and these forum posts) don't feed the Troll.

Turkish Delights? As in the books/cartoon version of the film, The Witch and the Wardrobe? You're making me laugh some more.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 04:14:56 PM »
Monika and a few others got multiple readings that were bang on apparently.

I checked out her feedback and what I notoiced is that she's got a hundred pages of 5 star ratings from many different people and her 5.0 score is based on 99% feedback with a total of less than 1% negatives. So these to trolls are lying. They said they've read with her, then they said none of her feedback is real because she left it herself. Not likely for 100 pages of it.
Not one person said that this advisor is doing any of these things mentioned here.

If you have not read from an advisor and do not know them why would you say this?
I think it's interesting that this thread was started by a person who is a stalker Keen advisor. The whole discussion is a bogus puppet show. Stop feeding this NancyJones troll

I've come across advisors who lack talent, and ones I found to be annoying, but dalphina was the only one I found to be actually crazy. When i called her to ask about a guy I just met, she went off on this nonsensical tangent about living near the beach and having worked in the movie industry for years. None of it was relevant to my question. She had this weird, manic energy about her as well. I honestly wondered if she was on drugs or taking medication. It was the weirdest call I had and one of the most frustrating.

I've run into a few crazies on Keen as well. I think to some degree, it makes one a tad bit off...some of them can't handle/understand what they doing as a reader. I bet many of them hear voices and begin to believe they are schizophrenia or have a disorder. It's understandable really, so just write them off.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:17:04 PM by member60636366 »

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 08:26:13 PM »
it's a play on words, i got creative :)

Turkish Delights? As in the books/cartoon version of the film, The Witch and the Wardrobe? You're making me laugh some more.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2017, 08:47:09 PM »
IKR. I thought it was hilar!
Loved that cartoon btw!

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2017, 08:53:39 PM »
I read the book in the third grade.  didn't see the cartoon but apparently it's both a cartoon and now a movie?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2017, 09:00:44 PM »
I know I've gotten off track, but I've never read the books. Later a cartoon (fabulous) was made from the books and the most recent were the films. According to Wiki: The Chronicles of Narnia, a series of novels by C. S. Lewis. From the seven novels, there have been three film adaptations so far—The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005), Prince Caspian (2008) and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010).

The entire animated cartoon imo, was the best. It's on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfm_qtMOz7E

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:02:55 PM by HornetKick »

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2017, 09:05:00 PM »
yes, total sidebar
I've read only these two
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian
I'd like to revisit and do the Narnia movie. Probably good. Tolkien and CS Lewis were apparently bffs

I know I've gotten off track, but I've never read the books. Later a cartoon (fabulous) was made from the books and the most recent were the films. According to Wiki: The Chronicles of Narnia, a series of novels by C. S. Lewis. From the seven novels, there have been three film adaptations so far—The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005), Prince Caspian (2008) and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010).

The cartoon imo, was the best.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:11:17 PM by member60636366 »

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2017, 02:53:39 AM »
This looks like a reader account to me. Moderator flag as a reader account

My best friends mom worked on Keen for awhile (quit last year, she was sick of the site pushing her to raise her rates, all the glitches and other general bs) and she said dalphina is terrified of getting one starred so she won't take new clients often, it is rumored those same accounts rating her are her calling herself for good reviews because she got called out by another reader for bragging about being so busy but she is never on and she has multiple client accounts where she bashes other readers. She also harasses and bullies other readers nonstop and is best buddies with Love Expert Sara, they share client info.

She told me all of this recently when I complained about readers who gab incessently and talk about themselves during calls, wasting my money and I mentioned her as one who did this. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with her and barely got an answer to one question, she would start giving me good info then veer way off topic. I ended up just hanging up on her because it would not stop. She also sent me a rude email after because she thought I was going to leave bad feedback, threatening to get Keen to disable my account if I did. I don't ever leave bad feedback, I just make a note to never call again. I did report the email to Keen and they refunded the entire call so that was nice.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 08:14:00 PM »
I read with her and she didn't work for me. I was really hopeful too. The things she said might happen but her timing was off.

Offline Member5

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2017, 09:20:31 PM »
Is this reader the same as DELPHINA? I wanted to try out DELPHINA but after reading all the bad reviews on dalphina I wanted to make sure it wasn't the same person?

anything