Author Topic: dalphina  (Read 12876 times)

Offline NancyJones

dalphina
« on: July 28, 2017, 04:08:59 PM »
I have seen her mentioned, but no thread for her. In my experience she was not good, I had to redirect the conversation over and over back to the subject and never really got any solid answers from her. I saw she has raised her rates way up and is charging $9.80/min now. Anyone else tried her?

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: dalphina
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 05:28:03 PM »
I talked to her a couple of times when she was cheaper. She was dead on with timelines, and I mean all of them. I remember one of her last readings she said it would take up to 18 months before she saw me and POI together in a rel.ship. I thought no way! Well, it seems like she has at least been more right than others. Hasnt been 18 months yet. But 1 other psychic at the time said end of next year and now everyone is picking up on end of the year. Here's for hoping. But oh well....she's too expensive, and she's way too chatty and beats around the bush a lot! For that I dont call her anymore

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 06:59:08 PM »
I find her to be very rude. No where on her profile does it say she is not talking new clients or email her first. But on two occasions I have gotten in her que while she was online, mind you I'm first in line and she gets off and does not get back on. Never emails me saying anything. So rude. Loooked at her reviews and the same six people call her. Just because your psychic does not mean you should leverage that and be rude to potential clients. Another reader has done this and she is very accurate for most but I refuse to read with her. You might be right but I'm not spending my money to be treated like crap.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:15:52 PM »
My best friends mom worked on Keen for awhile (quit last year, she was sick of the site pushing her to raise her rates, all the glitches and other general bs) and she said dalphina is terrified of getting one starred so she won't take new clients often, it is rumored those same accounts rating her are her calling herself for good reviews because she got called out by another reader for bragging about being so busy but she is never on and she has multiple client accounts where she bashes other readers. She also harasses and bullies other readers nonstop and is best buddies with Love Expert Sara, they share client info.

She told me all of this recently when I complained about readers who gab incessently and talk about themselves during calls, wasting my money and I mentioned her as one who did this. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with her and barely got an answer to one question, she would start giving me good info then veer way off topic. I ended up just hanging up on her because it would not stop. She also sent me a rude email after because she thought I was going to leave bad feedback, threatening to get Keen to disable my account if I did. I don't ever leave bad feedback, I just make a note to never call again. I did report the email to Keen and they refunded the entire call so that was nice.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »
@nancyjones wow! That was awesome of them. I completely agree. Which what she charges, she should get straight to the point and not waste your time. I find that so rude. I'm like you unless the call was terrible, I don't leave bad feedback. I just don't call again. Thanks so much for sharing.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 01:04:03 AM »
I've come across advisors who lack talent, and ones I found to be annoying, but dalphina was the only one I found to be actually crazy. When i called her to ask about a guy I just met, she went off on this nonsensical tangent about living near the beach and having worked in the movie industry for years. None of it was relevant to my question. She had this weird, manic energy about her as well. I honestly wondered if she was on drugs or taking medication. It was the weirdest call I had and one of the most frustrating.

Haha I know one other crazy psychic but she's not on keen named Ruth Lordan. I was asking about my POI and she kept insisting that I meet her friends whose on a group band. Weirdo.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 01:05:05 AM »
Omg Satu she seemed like she was super over caffeineted/drunk when I talked to her, she would ramble, slur a few words, forget what she was saying.... at least I got a refund

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 01:07:51 AM »
Omg Satu she seemed like she was super over caffeineted/drunk when I talked to her, she would ramble, slur a few words, forget what she was saying.... at least I got a refund

AskFran told me my ex was having sex with his new girl at work in front of everyone else while they stood around watching, I know that would so not happen, and then started telling me about 6 other advisors she thinks are witches cursing other readers on Keen. I hung up.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 02:00:37 AM »
That's because they let anyone and everyone on there! My best friends mom (who is an amazing tarot reader and refuses to read online after keen) told me there are readers on there who openly admit they are not psychic, they just figured they could talk to people, use tarot apps on their tablets and make money, so it can be difficult weeding out the real ones sometimes. Plus I probably called over 200 of them, I was a mess after my breakup, but also called a lot while we were together because I suspected he was cheating.

If anyone has questions about what it's like from the readers end, let me know, I will ask her mom! (My bff is opposed to readings haha, I was an addict)

Offline monika

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 02:56:49 AM »
So, I have to say something to defend Dalphina . I got in her quequeband she emailed me asking to introduce myself and provide her with the name of poi. I have done that and send her the question I wanted to ask about my poi. Guess what? I have got an email with the response to my question for free!!!! Although I find this wired, I really appreciate that. Moreover, whatever she said makes sense and I am sure she described at least the current situation correctly !!

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 03:24:05 AM »

AskFran told me my ex was having sex with his new girl at work in front of everyone else while they stood around watching, I know that would so not happen, and then started telling me about 6 other advisors she thinks are witches cursing other readers on Keen. I hung up.

Holy wow!!!!  I think I called askfran once 4 years ago lol.

Offline Christy

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 04:48:38 AM »
I have been reading with Dalphina for over two years when she was at a lower rate and I continue to call her. She has been one of the only authentic psychics on the site and I have unfortunately called way too many. She has picked up on all situations I ask her about and gives relevant details which have helped me make the right decisions. She has been courteous and generous with free minutes and always focuses on what I am asking about and my questions.
Nancy Jones, if your "best friend's mom" told you all these awful things about Dalphina, why would you call her? I think you are the fraud here. I notice that you just opened an account and only post negative things about other advisors except Bella Love....hmmmm Maybe you are Bella Love? It's unfortunate that you're using this forum to bash other advisors and promote yourself. Good luck with that tactic. It will only get you so far. We can spot a fake trolling account a mile away.  You're not fooling anyone.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:14:42 AM by Christy »

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 06:29:14 AM »
I said she told me this about dalphina recently. I called her 4 years ago and I raved about many other advisors too. You're a new account claiming I'm Bella? I'm 25 she's in her 30s. Go look at my other posts I've said things about multiple advisors good and bad, just because I said Bella worked for me on the post about her, whichbis the purpose of this site to rate good or bad, I'm her? You are probably dalphina. Nice try!!!

Offline Christy

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 02:55:34 PM »
Actually you are new also...your account was opened 4 days ago. I have been an account holder since 2016. I have also written feedback on others. You have not. I don't see anything on your post about calling her 4 years ago. I think it's a shame that you are bad mouthing only two advisors on here. Since you opened your account you have written only negative things about two advisors and started negative threads except for Bella Love. We here on the forums are not stupid.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 03:50:04 PM »
If you actually looked through my comment history you would see I commented on SEVERAL readers and posts before these last ones you're picking at. Other people don't like her either or the others I don't, so get off your high horse I am participating in a forum like everyone else. You had 2 comments ever until now, you are the one who seems fishy. I'm not her give it up.