Author Topic: MsDream228 (Carol Simon)  (Read 4768 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

MsDream228 (Carol Simon)
« on: July 16, 2017, 06:58:48 AM »
Has anyone tried her ? She's got 17k reviews on keen, most are really good. But I've seen a lot of mediocre readers with nice reviews. She's also got her own private site. Before I spend money on a reading with her, just wondering anyone else's opinion? Thanks.

Offline Newlife

Re: MsDream228 (Carol Simon)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 11:42:32 AM »
Read with her on her private site, zilt, nada

Has anyone tried her ? She's got 17k reviews on keen, most are really good. But I've seen a lot of mediocre readers with nice reviews. She's also got her own private site. Before I spend money on a reading with her, just wondering anyone else's opinion? Thanks.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 11:46:26 AM »
Read with her on her private site, zilt, nada

So nothing come to Pass? LOL

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 03:34:53 PM »
Nothing she said to me came to pass either.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 04:13:17 PM »
I used to read with Carol for some time but not anymore. (I read with her on her private site)
She's good at picking up the present stuff (as most of them are) and very good at picking up 3rd parties BUT she's way too positive about outcomes in the love arena.
She had me re-connecting with every ex I had asked about and it's not going to be happening. 
Some of the scenarios of how these re-connections would happen were just comical and I dismissed them.
She's very blunt and to the point, which I like, but she can misleading about a man's character. (she told me one guy would get serious with me and it wasn't the case. I'm glad I listened to my gut on that one)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:48:01 PM by hope4love »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 03:46:34 PM »
i read with her once and while she was accurate about the present, she didn't give me much insight about the future and gave me advice and her opinion (I hate when psychics do this). I got a refund.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:48:11 PM by sodapopcharm »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 12:34:13 AM »
Nothing she said EVER came true. I wouldn't waste my time.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 09:40:32 AM »
Nothing she said EVER came true. I wouldn't waste my time.
Nothing psychic said never come true. I believe that they can read current enery but that it.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 09:12:02 PM »
LMAO @ the above.

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2018, 10:35:56 PM »
I phoned her and then I found this forum. When I informed her of it, she freaked out on me; blaming me. In her email she states that she saw things, but never informed me of them until her email today; saying she might have to wonder what I did to cause the breakup. Ok. One, I didn't accuse you of being false; I simply informed you of this forum and really was seeking an explanation. Instead, she loses it on me through email.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
Any updates on her?

anything