Author Topic: If you could have only ONE MORE reading; who'd you choose?  (Read 21210 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: If you could have only ONE MORE reading; who'd you choose?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 10:26:45 PM »
 mystery ..who gave you negative outcomes?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 10:31:37 PM »
Lostsoul I'm confused, are you aware that a contact prediction is where these psychics say when the poi may contact you and then if they do that's a correct prediction?

Just too funny!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 11:05:04 PM »
no one because nothing come to pass.  8)

Hey lostsoul, i thought your POI did reach out to you?
She did we are still talking.

Lostsoul I'm confused, are you aware that a contact prediction is where these psychics say when the poi may contact you and then if they do that's a correct prediction?

I'm also confused because I remember lostsoul when you were waiting for a while to hear from your POI, and she did contact, therefore some of these readers may have been correct...and you just said you guys are still talking....so how is this not a correct prediction?
The one were right for me were Judi and tarotbypenelope.

Great then why are you on every single thread calling everyone fairytale readers and saying nothing ever happens??

I THINK he might mean he hasnt gotten his relationship with her and his happily ever after. But that doesn't mean it won't happen

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 11:24:34 PM »

I'm also confused because I remember lostsoul when you were waiting for a while to hear from your POI, and she did contact, therefore some of these readers may have been correct...and you just said you guys are still talking....so how is this not a correct prediction?

Great then why are you on every single thread calling everyone fairytale readers and saying nothing ever happens??

I THINK he might mean he hasnt gotten his relationship with her and his happily ever after. But that doesn't mean it won't happen

I hear ya. But he's on 45 different threads saying nothing ever happens and they're all fake when he HAD something happen and apparently TWO psychics were CORRECT lol.

lol I know 🤔

Offline knel27

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 11:27:51 PM »
its also quite frustrating being someone who hasn't had contact with their POI in several months (or in my case a year) and watch someone constantly complain that all psychics are fairy tale readers when that someone is currently in communication with their POI....I would love to be in those shoes..

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 11:28:32 PM »
every psychic I call said that my poi has true feeling for me and she hasn't even show it we are talking now and I always said I care for her and I really love her.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2017, 11:32:15 PM »
its also quite frustrating being someone who hasn't had contact with their POI in several months (or in my case a year) and watch someone constantly complain that all psychics are fairy tale readers when that someone is currently in communication with their POI....I would love to be in those shoes..

This.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2017, 12:25:24 AM »

LOL. I was wondering the same thing

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2017, 12:26:50 AM »

Awww I hear you  I get an occasional text from mine but it's not going anywhere I don't think...but it is nice to know he cares in some way

Offline mystery123

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2017, 02:29:49 AM »

I have listed some here, towards the middle of post, you can ignore the beginning and end - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2296.0.html

Almost all good readers I have read with have told me that he likes me, cares for me, doesn't want to hurt me, but he is not ready for a relationship and he will not be in near future. He is stressed and trying to figure out things. Everyone had a different way of putting it and picked up on different details..readers who explicitly said that they don't see him as my partner are

1. Yona- said he will slide off my list.
2. Kisha- Said she doesn't see any connection.
3. LadyP- Didn't see him changing, and said I can get him but he will be a disappointment
4. Gaylene, Micah(in second reading after I complained about first) said he might change later but I would have moved on
5. Queen of Cups immediately asked me if I like someone at work and asked me to let him go and he is a disappointment,

At least 100 readers have used the word 'Disappointment' for my POI..lol..which he has been for me at least. I have read with 500+ readers maybe just this year, crazy but a lesson learnt!!:)

I really liked Judi, Zadalia, LotusofLight, Keiry, Annie Heaven..and so wish they were right but they were not for me at least not for the outcome, they did pick up right contact details and such..but the circumstances were different.. the contact was more burdensome then romantic or happy :(..they were not right about feelings as far as I know, but I know he cares but not in the way I want..so maybe they picked up on that.

Yvonne, Ovalley, and few others picked up a relationship starting for us again, but don't think that's gonna happen.

I think based on how things unfold by end of this year, I will have my favorite readers!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2017, 06:39:21 PM »
4. Gaylene, Micah(in second reading after I complained about first) said he might change later but I would have moved on

At least 100 readers have used the word 'Disappointment' for my POI..lol..which he has been for me at least. I have read with 500+ readers maybe just this year, crazy but a lesson learnt!!:)

#4. What did you mean after you complained; Did he provide another reading? Did you trust the second one or was he grumpy about giving another if that is what happened?

Seriously are those numbers correct; over 500?? Have you kept track of them all. I'm just floored, that's all.
I believe I've read with 20 perhaps 30 since 2011, but 500+.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 10:07:03 PM »

Almost all good readers I have read with have told me that he likes me, cares for me, doesn't want to hurt me, but he is not ready for a relationship and he will not be in near future. He is stressed and trying to figure out things. Everyone had a different way of putting it and picked up on different details..readers who explicitly said that they don't see him as my partner are
I got the same thing too about my poi. and she my soulmate/twin flame bullcrap thing. The last 2 women I see psychic about all the psychic said the same thing too Either i'm stuck in a karmic debit or these psychic are fake.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 12:42:17 AM »
They all say he's my soulmate and twin flame too 🤔 Not sure I believe that kind of thing but I do get those lines as well.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 01:24:19 AM »

I got the same thing too about my poi. and she my soulmate/twin flame bullcrap thing. The last 2 women I see psychic about all the psychic said the same thing too Either i'm stuck in a karmic debit or these psychic are fake.

I think you listen selectively....honestly..no offense but it's like you are not grasping the full readings...

Offline mystery123

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 04:03:29 AM »

#4. What did you mean after you complained; Did he provide another reading? Did you trust the second one or was he grumpy about giving another if that is what happened?

Seriously are those numbers correct; over 500?? Have you kept track of them all. I'm just floored, that's all.
I believe I've read with 20 perhaps 30 since 2011, but 500+.

As embarrassed as I am to admit, it's true! I am afraid to even count, but I am pretty sure it has to be near or more than that.. I got my first reading in January, and it was 15-20 readings per day till April. Crazy horrible times! I read with soooo many readers on Keen, Kasamba, Psychic Source, Life Reader, California Psychics(not many on this one though), Hollywood Psychics, Zodiac Psychics, Purple Ocean, Bitwine, Oranum, Meet your psychic, AskNow, Psychic Center, Fiverr etc. and of course other individual readers.

So glad I am past it and past my addiction. I still like getting readings, but it's here and there..once or twice a week if someone recommends someone.

I have read so many good things about Micah here, so I honestly believed that there has to be something messed up with how he read with me.. So I just emailed him that I read with him before and the opposite is happening, so if I am seeing it differently or if he could provide some guidance, and he was very kind and professional. He read for me again, he clarified the previous reading for free, and I paid him for 20 minutes where he read future and a part of me wants to trust his reading. Will know more by December.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 04:05:51 AM by mystery123 »

anything