Author Topic: Just a word of caution....  (Read 7208 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Just a word of caution....
« on: July 03, 2017, 04:01:16 AM »
I'm sure you guys already know that readers may lurk this forum, but tonight I logged into my Keen account and got an e-mail from a reader that I had read consistently with starting about 3 years ago up until a few weeks ago.  I don't read with that reader anymore really because she's one of those readers you can't read with often, but she's also very opinionated and gives more advice/judgment than predictions when getting readings.  I have since found another reader that I trust, whose predictions have come to pass, and who doesn't put her opinions into the things I do or how I live my life, and therefore I've cut down my readings over the last month and a half to one reader every week and a half/two weeks.

Anyway, this reader made a statement referring to my posts on this board - this baffled me because my username on this board and on Keen are not the same.  She also told me that I needed to "stop getting so many readings from other readers."  Which kind of pissed me off.  I've been on Keen for 8 years and in the first 5 years went through a TON of psychics trying to find answers, good ones, etc. (more than I'd care to admit to), so most of the reviews I respond to are from those past readings.  It really rubbed me the wrong way that I got this e-mail and she made that assumption.  Besides, even if I were calling 654544 readers a day that weren't her, I have the right to do so.

I know quite a few of you have read with this reader based on the thread.  I don't want to throw the name out there, but if you want more info, please feel free to PM me.

Offline kumamon

Re: Just a word of caution....
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 04:08:23 AM »
That's weird!!! So technically that reader read every single posts from here

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 04:08:41 AM »
That is so bizarre, I don't even see you post that much?

Apparently I'm not allowed to try other readers or share my experiences lol

Offline Exposed

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 04:34:11 AM »
I do believe psychics lurk here, and I also believe that they prmote themselves through this blog as a member/client for PR purposes.

Did you ever think that the Keen reader visit other reader's listings to read feedback? I believe that could as well be the case.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 04:39:20 AM »
I do believe psychics lurk here, and I also believe that they prmote themselves through this blog as a member/client for PR purposes.

Did you ever think that the Keen reader visit other reader's listings to read feedback? I believe that could as well be the case.

She's mentioned this board to me before. Like she'll say she gets bad reviews from people on here but what they don't say is that their readings only last a couple of minutes or that they're negative, etc. I've never mentioned this board to her or responded as if I knew this board exists because I leave honest reviews and I don't want to be scolded by anyone I read with for doing so. 

Offline Exposed

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 04:45:29 AM »

She's mentioned this board to me before. Like she'll say she gets bad reviews from people on here but what they don't say is that their readings only last a couple of minutes or that they're negative, etc. I've never mentioned this board to her or responded as if I knew this board exists because I leave honest reviews and I don't want to be scolded by anyone I read with for doing so.

Yes, she does because she has a thread. She lurks listings and blogs as well.

She knows that you have a list of psychics, based off feedback left on Keen. Some psychics will even block you for leaving negative feedback in another listing.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 04:47:44 AM »

Yes, one reader admitted to me that they all know that if you type in a username in quotes and then keen in quotes into google, all the reviews from that user will come up.

Yes, that's true. They do a google search. As a client, I search critical members who left a negative feedback for psychics, because I know who's real and who isn't, just save the money and confusion.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 12:18:18 PM »
I am curious how did she know it's you? Like if your username and keen.m name is not same?

Maybe you posted immediately after reading with her? And specific details maybe? Still it's just bizarre.. No good reader or person would have to do so.. stalk your clients!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 12:37:09 PM »
I bet I know exactly who this is lol.... ::)

And if it's who I think it is it has nothing to do with short readings or being negative..smh

Offline Love-33

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 12:38:10 PM »
Please post her name here? So that we don't go read with her

Offline mystery123

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 02:25:15 PM »
You guys! Now I am dying out of curiosity!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 03:29:17 PM »
Please just post the name or PM me. She was out of line for doing that anyway..

Offline kumamon

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 04:59:39 PM »
You guys! Now I am dying out of curiosity!

Me too!!!!

Offline candy1

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »
I think a lot of us would like to know who this is..... Can you pm me as well?  I'm sorry that this happened to you, almost feels like an invasion of privacy too seen as your screen names are different...

Offline Love-33

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 07:35:10 PM »
Please announce this reader's name publicly so we all know to not read with her ever again

I agree

anything