Author Topic: Mixing Energies/Dominique  (Read 4388 times)

Offline Sunlightstar

Mixing Energies/Dominique
« on: June 28, 2017, 11:58:00 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:26:51 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline mystery123

Re: Mixing Energies/Dominique
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 01:23:17 AM »
I have not read with Dominique, but I am so sorry you are going through this.

Can't you double check with other traits she provided you? Back in April, I had this concern too, but then when readers would describe some traits, then I knew who they are talking about. Maybe you can call and clarify, I know it will be more money, but maybe it will give you some peace.

Also, I have seen our energies get all mixed up if we are not calling from a place of balance. I think people have said this on this forum several times that readers pick up on your anxiety and sometimes they see what you want to see..

I know how painful a heartbreak can be, but hang in there, it will get better. I am not sure if you believe in cords and such, but a friend of mine (who introduced me to psychics..ughh! and this other forum) told me about Fiverr, and how people can send you healing energy and cut negative cords for you.
I tried this lady mendingenergy on fiver, she was the one who was highly recommended on other forum, it was only 5 bucks, and she cut the negative cords to my POI and I don't know if it's psychological or what but I have not felt this light and better in a looong time! I tried her because I was willing to try anything to feel better. And I did. So just thought of sharing. Maybe getting a reading from a calm place will help, not trying to preach because I have been at your place way too many times. Have called 10-12 readers or even more in a day just in a mode of panic. So I get it.

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 01:56:43 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:26:35 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 02:58:35 AM »
Yea, I absolutely get what you are saying! The fear of disappointment keeps us as anxious if not more than actual disappointment. I am glad you have been able to let go and accepted things as is, I think that is helping me too. Good thing about cord cutting is that it only clears out the negative and not the connection, at least that's what she said. It's like healing the connection between you guys, but not sure.

I hope you feel better soon and things clear out for you quickly! :) Take care!

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:26:41 AM by Sunlightstar »

anything