Author Topic: Aerie Rivers  (Read 10603 times)

Offline Epic08

Aerie Rivers
« on: June 27, 2017, 12:51:11 AM »
Hiya! Does anyone have any experiences with Aerie? I saw one thread with her name mentioned. I read with her and she seemed to have nailed the current. Anyone have any predictions manifest?

Offline lostangelforyou

Re: Aerie Rivers
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 01:27:31 PM »
Hello!

I have a thread to which I mentioned her. She is definitely quick to tune in. There were some predictions which came to pass (timing wasnt that accurate). She gave a range of days/weeks and it happened within that time period so I have to give her that. Current situation yes she can tune in alright. But for her price, you might want to just skip her if you're looking for a deeper reading.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 02:59:49 PM »
Hello!

I have a thread to which I mentioned her. She is definitely quick to tune in. There were some predictions which came to pass (timing wasnt that accurate). She gave a range of days/weeks and it happened within that time period so I have to give her that. Current situation yes she can tune in alright. But for her price, you might want to just skip her if you're looking for a deeper reading.
Thanks for responding. She did pick up but I found her a bit slow to respond. I do have predictions coming up in a few weeks so I'll report back. Thanks!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 11:53:25 PM »
Read with her a long time ago fairy tale nothing come to pass LOL.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 12:05:03 PM »
I read with her just now. She does type slow but she saw contact in 15-20 days let's see lol.. one of the most accurate readers people like on this website saw no contact and no reconnection so I'm a little skeptical about Aerie Rivers even though in my heart I would like a reconnection. I'll update ;)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 11:01:26 AM »
Anyone read with her recently? Thoughts?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 11:53:02 AM »
Me.  She switched when I added more info and ended up being completely wrong anyway

Offline starGazer

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 12:27:56 PM »
She didn’t work for me either. She predicted communication improvements from my ex (when I was still interested in him) which didn’t come to pass. She also said there would be reconciliation by January. I don’t think it’ll happen but if it happens to I’ll update.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 12:37:01 PM »
A month ago she was giving a positive reading. Then I contacted her again and she switched. Now I know someone’s feelings can change but she asked when last communication was and if he reached out and seems to be going by that info. What really through me off and told me she is full of it is that he is dating around. He doesn’t date around. He didn’t before me. He lets things happen as they will. He doesn’t go looking.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
So what she said was wrong, it was the opposite? I don’t know what your situation was.
I try to decipher if what they say could relate to anyone depending on how the client themselves picks it apart and fit it to their situation. Make sense?  Yet I still call hoping to get clarity or someone with a gift that works for me. Lol

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 01:38:04 PM »
She gave me bad news and I didn’t want to believe it... so I didn’t, and it worked out in my favor

Haha! I really love it when a psychic says something negative and it doesn't come out to be true.

I read with her a couple of times, didn't strike me as very good and so I stopped reaching out to her. She was very positive with me and told me to do some meditations.

ladya

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 03:26:46 PM »
this advisor sucks. i read with her a few years ago. what she said was general and her timelines were all wrong.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 08:55:41 PM »
positive reading  :D will update

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 09:14:03 PM »
reading through this thread on Aerie I am really surprised by the negative comments.
For me she has been on point & things seem to generally happen when she says they will happen.

She isn't a fairy tale reader... from day one, reading with her she has never painted a perfect picture for my situation with my POI but she has been honest & everything she has told me matched his behavior.

I highly recommend AR!! 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 09:57:11 PM »
I spoke to her. She was very average and nothing she said really stood out. But who knows. I’ve had average readings that panned out a few times

anything