Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 52824 times)

Offline cj

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2011, 07:16:46 PM »
 ;)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2011, 09:03:50 PM »
In case you guys would like to know, Karma Reward points are on 2/17 this month.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »
Ladies and gentleman, save some money on your online purchases through Ebates. It gives you cash back for your purchases! Not on CP unfortunatelly  :P

Follow this link to sign up:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=lJdeEeAGwQOhdvAQibNXxQ%3D%3D

Offline cj

« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2011, 04:31:57 AM »
 :'( Ive been arguing with my ex all week. I miss him so much and it makes it hard for me not to be a bitch but its not helping things between us. And I went back to crying again. Ive been doing so well. I just need some time.

Offline fm

« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2011, 06:24:10 AM »
hi cjean i know it is painful but you know it will reduce through time hang in there

Offline cj

« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2011, 11:32:55 AM »
thx fm...I know it will

kirakira

« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2011, 07:59:42 PM »
Sooooo... Never imagined I'd be dating again, but had a great one last night!!  Now I am dying to talk to a great empath about what this guy is thinking of me!  What's the consensus?  Anyone worth a few bucks??  I've was afraid in my last experience that they were reading my feelings about the person, and things he had felt but no longer did... WHO'S the BEST??

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2011, 10:07:59 PM »
KiraKira, check out the post under californiapsychics that was created by cjean recently.  She was asking for an empath and there was lots of feedback on that topic.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »
Kiki -- ugh I just looked it's on the open board that makes me sick!!!!!  And I DO BELIEVE CP hacks into emails....they should be shut down for that!!!! 

Offline kiki155

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
Seriously? They hack into emails???

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »
I completely understand what you're going through Kiki!  It's torture to feel that way and not be able to do anything about it.  I've still had some of it, but it has eased alot.

I couldn't find the post on the complaints board about CP hacking emails?  Not that it is right either way, but is it being said that CP hacks our e-mails or the psychics that work for them? 

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »
this is on FB if anyone can watch and see what it's about...

California Psychics® Hey fans, on Feb. 10th at 12 noon PST, you'll have the opportunity to win a FREE 20 min reading. Keep your eyes peeled. The first person to answer will win!

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2011, 07:27:00 PM »
That is pretty stupid. I don't see the point of hacking into accounts because the pyschics or even us could have more than one account!!!!! If their psychics are communicating with ppl---I am assuming they would use diff accounts---if they didn't they will now lol!!

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2011, 02:48:42 AM »
HEY EVERYONE!  Just wanted to see how everyone's Valentine's Day went!  We had 60 degree weather in Pa which was nice...but I have a sick ferret...a pet that me and my ex shared...and it was kinda sad caring for a loved ferret thats probaly going to die in the next few days while my ex is out having a wonderful valentine with his teenage girlfriend.  Its almost laughably depressing.  I was doing so well with this new guy that I really really liked but he seems to have gone cold on me....something that Michelle and Natalie say is only temporary...but he seems really ehh not into me haha so its like a double whammy....we shall see

positivethoughts

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2011, 03:02:43 AM »
Hi Ilovelola. I'm sorry your valentine's day kinda sucks. So does mine. My ex-husband is out with his awesome girlfriend (tonight was his night with kids but he had 'plans'. No problem - I don't!) and SM is 'who knows where' doing 'who knows what'. I'm enjoying yet another night home. My daughter is sick and will probably spend the next 2 days home from school - missed today - and I feel bad for her because she feels awful (strep).

I was told by my trusted CP's I would have heard from a-hole SM by now but still no word. The only sign that he's still alive is that he finally took his profile down off of a dating web site. Highly doubt he took it down for me!!

That's my update.