Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 52828 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2011, 01:20:21 PM »
Hi fmradio - I feel your pain and I'm so sorry. Don't feel like negative energy!!!! This is a place to share all experiences - good and bad. We are all here to try and get through a tough time in our lives.

I'm very afraid to ask this - but - who did you read with @ CP?

Big hugs
PT

Offline fm

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
Haha I did write on the complain board and my stories. :P I read with so many Winter, London, Abrielle, Natalie, nevaeh, leo, gail, vicki joy, and some others

http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=groups&subaction=viewdiscussions&id=2574&page=7

Most said will reconnect again, but nope, I am still waiting. I have no idea. I juz tried to email, sms and call him these 2 days and no he didnt response.

positivethoughts

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2011, 01:52:07 PM »
fmradio - ok - I remember now. Thanks for the link. I really want to believe they can't all be wrong??? You've called a lot of the favorites from this board. I don't have an answer or opinion - I wish I did. Have they given you advise? ugh - PT

Offline fm

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2011, 01:54:26 PM »
Seriously I have no idea, haha yes and they cost a bomb especially now they have increased the rates, advise? I have no idea. The only person which I think knows what she is talking about is vicki joy. I used the "test question" on her I ask about his mom, if he is upset, etc, she only said she cannot sense or tell anything about the mum! That is because she is dead! I did not tell her that. The dad is having dementia and he cannot remember him. So yes he is upset about the loss of the parents and the conditions of his dad. All the rest just said they were fine, he is happy and some other nonsense. She said he would contact me in Feb but he would take his problems and emotions on me and there will be preriods of on and off for communications. I have no idea. Is he worth my love if he abuses me like that? In any case, I still love him, because he is able to give me a lot of emotional support initally but now I dun even hear from him. Hypocrite? I have no idea. The storefront psychics like Maggie White, Tarot Lady and another Nathalie something said No, he aint coming back. I know I am in a state of trying to let go but trust me in a week or 2 I think I will be back at square 1 missing him. But what to do? I just have to distract myself, find people who cares and support each other. Hopefully in time I will forget him.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 02:02:34 PM by fmradio »

positivethoughts

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:41 PM »
fmradio - what did miss krystal say? I've heard she really tells it like it is

Offline fm

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2011, 02:05:32 PM »
I cannot remember I did not take notes and I spoke to way too many people to remember haha. I know she said he would come back. Thats all I know timeframe is dec 2010. That passed.

Offline cj

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2011, 02:15:56 PM »
fm....I know you feel like all hope is lost and maybe it is or isnt...but if this gives you hope, just because it hasnt happened yet doesnt mean it won't. It's not when it will happen its if...Hun do not give up hope..just move one for now and keep smiling and living your life. You are not meant to suffer. When you are ready emotionally and spiritually including when he is balanced..he will come back. Time lines get screwed up because our guides and spirits do not understand the time realm that we live in. But the fact that so many of the psychics received the same message does say something. And if he doesn't come back t his month or t his year..just know that you will get closure eventually.

I had ex bf that came back after 10 years just to apologize, and thats how I got my closure. So wait..be patient..do what makes you happy..go on dates...find a hobby and most importantly heal yourself and stay beautiful  :)

Offline cj

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2011, 02:20:09 PM »
Also...Ive said this before...at some point all our psychics are telling the truth..each just have a different perspective of it. Things can change based on a decision

Offline fm

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2011, 02:21:30 PM »
10 years?! Wow did you cling on for 10 years? It is such a long time, how does it feel? I cannot imagine staying miserable for 10 years. Sigh. Right now, I only want to get support, distract myself and move on with life. Life is already enough monotonous. ><

Offline cj

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »
NO!!! C'mon I was young. I didn't think about him after that. He wasn't for me. My point is Grief is only temporary...you will get your closure eventually...

Offline fm

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2011, 02:33:21 PM »
Hopefully, I wish we could be together again. If only he is not so selfish. Sigh

Offline cj

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
what man isn't! lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2011, 05:12:09 PM »
cjean - how are you doing? Alittle better?

Offline cj

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2011, 05:36:18 PM »
yes :) I would actually say a lot better. In does get better with time. And I've said to myself whatever I cant handle I'll just refuse to remain in contact with him even as friends. It becomes easier also if you don't know whats going on with the person.

positivethoughts

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2011, 05:40:14 PM »
Oh good, so glad to hear it. I'm sure you still go up and down? I agree about the no contact thing and I'm sure it is driving him nuts

anything