Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 48337 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »
I'll break the silence of updates. Yesterday was my 42rd birthday and I didn't hear a word from dick head SM. He has been missing for almost 2 weeks and I don't even think he knows it was my birthday. I had a great day with family and the night before I went out with a bunch of girlfriends. Last night however was bad. Very sad and depressed. Aef and kiki kept me sane. Today I'm very upset, have been on a major CP rampage, feel like crap because of the $$ but I'm going to a st patrick's day party tonight and plan on getting very drunk. Maybe I'll drunk update later.

I'm letting myself feel this pain, not pretend everything is ok and I'm letting myself sink into CP addition. However, starting tomorrow I will brush myself off.

No need to tell me what a dick SM is. I know it. Even if he didn't know it was my b-day coming and going like this isn't fair.

Who predicted what? For contact, Maryanne said I wouldn't hear for another 2 weeks, Allison said March10-12th, Jacqueline said March 10-12th. Michelle said March 11-12, William said March10th or 14th. My b-day was 11th.

He is clearly not capable of nutting up.

NT (n = negative)

Offline fm

« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »
Hey PT, the Ahole is a dick Head! :P Haha. Happy belated Birthday PT! Just go out, let go and enjoy yourself tonight. All the best, we will hear from you again ya?!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:46:24 PM by fm »

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2011, 11:44:59 PM »
So sorry PT!!!  I'm so glad you're going out with friends and yes, you need a night of fun and alcohol!  I did that myself last night and had a good time.  I went out with a few people I barely knew, some I had only just met but it was good to get out.  Hope you have a terrific time! :D

kirakira

« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2011, 03:12:12 AM »
pt- 42rd, huh?  ;)  Just playin'... Please do drunk update later!! haha! I'll be here on pacific time, no date, no love... btw, people are celebrating St Patty's Day tonight??  That's very Irish.  6 nights until Thursday and then ya may as well carry through next weekend too!  But seriously, happy birthday and sorry your dude didn't send you any wishes, although I doubt he knew, it took my ex like 6 years to know mine!  effers.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2011, 03:44:23 AM »
Happy Birthday PT!

Offline cj

« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2011, 04:45:18 AM »
so sorry you feel down. :( Happy Birthday however...and at least you have an excuse to get zooted! cheer up mama

positivethoughts

« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2011, 04:55:24 AM »
Hey - Thanks all. I am so lame. I couldn't even go out and have fun and I'm irish.

Kira - I'm alittle shocked. I think you were actually sticking up for the a-hole.  :)

:-[
xxoo

Offline cj

« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2011, 05:03:51 AM »
aww...i felt crappy on my birthday also..maybe he will make it up to you like mines did. Don't fret.

I dont think kira was sticking up for him..she just said that maybe he didnt know...but I dont think t hats an excuse for him..he should know...and if he spoke to you he would know

kirakira

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2011, 05:18:48 AM »
I'm a little shocked too!!  I stuck up for your sm not knowing your birthday and the furnace guy for being a wuss!! haha!!
I guess I just assume most (I said most as not to offend our three guys here) men just don't know anything about relating to us, knowing what's important and acknowledging a good thing when it's in front of them!  Or maybe I'm feeling guilty for letting some guy I almost met have it today! haha!  He was being too slack so I decided we shouldn't even bother meeting! I wish I could know though what he thought of my email!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2011, 07:07:39 AM »
Wow Kira, were you brutal? ???

kirakira

« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2011, 02:21:31 AM »
You know, I think I just took out all my frustrations with my online dating experience on this guy -because I kept looking (against my very own advice) and saw that he was on the site a lot!  But... maybe I don't know why... maybe he was getting messages but not responding, or maybe even seeing if I was there too!!  ha!  Anyway, he and I had exchanged some very nice emails and I felt pretty bad about it.  BUT! He wrote me back today, and was so cool and so I wrote him back and told him I'd still see him if he wanted to knowing how I feel about all this player shit.  We'll see...
Meanwhile, the VJ prediction -guy to be sm re-appearing from my past- um, yea, we have a date Tuesday now.  I don't even know how this happened or what is going on with us.  I haven't seen him since October!  VJ said he's coming back and what?!?!  I guess she's at least that right... sm?  I don't know about that yet...  sooooooo weird.

angel- What's up now with furnace guy?  New texting happening?

pt- this will be very interesting if he says happy birthday next week... wow...

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2011, 02:29:28 AM »
Who is the guy you are talking about? Your Tuesday date. The married guy you broke up with?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2011, 02:35:49 AM »
Nope, no texting today...haven't heard a thing from him.  I texted him yesterday evening to update him about the woman I had met the night before.  He thanked me and ended the conversation, that was last I heard from him? :-\

kirakira

« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2011, 03:11:19 AM »
libra, no, sorry, the married guy is supposed to contact me (in April for what that's worth) feeling "heartbroken, betrayed and asking for money".  We'll see.  I haven't spoken to him since, and only some emails immediately after but no more.  I don't really wanna talk to him, but am curious about his life now. 
The Tuesday date is a guy I was with twice in October.  We hit it off fine, but had other things going on (romantically and life stuff too), we became facebook friends, but barely communicated until recently.  No weirdness or hard feelings at all between us, very casual.  I called and asked her if I could look forward to a romance, she said I'd already met him, he was coming back, an October or March connection (which we met Oct and now again March), he's younger and has a son (true, and the only guy I've dated who matches that.)  I really don't know, he and I had had an extended messaging that started with a comment on his post a couple weeks before I spoke to her, but I wasn't thinking we'd hang out again.  Who knows!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2011, 03:27:10 AM »
 :o Kira, he will be asking for money? OMG. That's sounds crazy.
Are you looking forward to seeing the October guy?