Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 48334 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »
Libra - I just did a google on dwelling and psychic predictions. I don't even know how I picked it but it does look good. She looks good too. BUT I'm NOT calling. I'm sitting tight. Maybe if my situation stabalizes anytime soon I'll try her. My mental well being can't handle a wacky reading right now so I can't take the chance. haha

SM and I talked Tuesday for a long time and Wednesday for a bit. Now silence. Kid free weekend for both of us which is probably making him break out in a sweat - too much pressure...lol.... I'm laying low.....xxoo to all

Also JB - don't think we haven't notice your silence.........

Offline jb27

« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2011, 11:18:46 PM »
Lol oh pt I'm not being silent it's just a pain in the ass to post from my phone. Yesterday was a little hungover so I didn't get around to it...still on my phone, what all ya want me to comment on? =)

positivethoughts

« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »
JB - hung over? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kirakira

« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2011, 11:37:00 PM »
PT- thanks for saying that!!!  Long talks, huh?  Kid-free weekends, huh?  AGH!

Yea, JB, what never could we be talking about?!    ;)
(I am cackling in the most sinister way, this is ridiculous!)

Betcha healer's gonna lurk quietly on this one too!!  ::)

Offline jb27

« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2011, 11:49:57 PM »
Well kirakira you are right I am open to possiblities. But unfortunatley I live in Canada and in the west so it's a little far. Also I'm pretty specific in what I'm looking for ;) nothing against angelguided!! It's not an age thing either just so y'all know haha

A long time ago I think back on the other board I was thinking about angel and healer....:)

Yep pt....a little bit ;)

kirakira

« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2011, 12:17:32 AM »
oooh!!! angel and healer?  I'm glad I'm not the only one being mischievous!  So where in Canada are you?!  I'm in Oregon, and moneta's in Vancouver!  It's so cool how we're all spread out (as far as Singapore), yet have these little regional time zone clusters!

I really wish everyone would post their stories!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2011, 12:45:41 AM »
Aef2929, you said:

"Now, I will warn you also we can totally change the outcome of what's being read for us by our own actions.  You make some huge move or change or contact or something off the wall and your entire outcome will change because that will have totally damaged the situation."

*Well wait, that might scare some people lol... although what you said about things changing is true, destiny is actually something that is set and can only be delayed but never denied. Fate is what we create and that is what we can "change." There is a quote about this i think it's "Actions are the seed of fate, and deeds grow into destiny." Of course some things are never set in stone but some things we have already decided as souls before we even came to this earth. One thing that is "destined" for me is to have two children. I have two children of destiny, one boy and one girl.

KiraKira you said:

"Is there any chance for any of the younger ladies here to go on a blind date or an internet date with a blond, clean cut (kinda Abercrombie) maybe late-20s guy with a dog?  I've decided to start trying to decipher my dreams.  This guy would or will be pleasantly good looking and totally sweet and will be very enchanted with the girl upon their first live meeting."

*Was this a dream or did you flip some tarot cards? I have been told i will have a choice between two people (both who are soulmates) but as of right now i only know one of them. The other is supposed to have light brown hair, be on the tall side, in his late 20s, and i don't know if he will have a dog or not but he is suppose to be mature, monogamous, and business-oriented....oh yes, and he is going to pursue and chase me right away.

kirakira

« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2011, 01:11:02 AM »
CSK- This was a dream.  I was in the female perspective, but it's no way gonna be a guy for me, this I know.  So I'm wondering if I tapped into one of you because I've been trying to open up and had just discussed pulling some cards for a couple of you.  It could be anything... but I've got to start using the stuff that comes at me.  And very recently I feel really connected.
This was a first meeting, and she's thinking he's really good looking, better than the image or even photo she had seen.  ??

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2011, 01:29:52 AM »
"This was a first meeting, and she's thinking he's really good looking, better than the image or even photo she had seen.  ??"

umm, what? lol you lost me there.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2011, 01:45:27 AM »
Wow Canada JB, no offense taken!  Kirakira was only having some fun.  I think healer is patiently awaiting contact from his sm.  Very interesting CSK, sounds like it could be a tough choice !

kirakira

« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2011, 01:56:46 AM »
In my dream, CSK, whoever this girl and guy are, they are meeting for the first time, and it seems to be either a set up or an internet date, she's only seen his picture (if even that), and is happy that he is way cuter.  Ever see the Vampire Diaries?  You know the blond guy, he might be the ex of the main girl?  Reminded me of him, but not exactly like him.  Not especially tall.  But kinda flip flops, jeans, button down shirt and a bicycle and a dog.   

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »
lol Hey guys,

I think the matchmaking idea is cute!!! It would be something if anyone on the forum here found their true SM chatting away and don't even know it!!!!!!!! Course, I know it's all in good fun we are all waiting for those damn sm's to fall and hit their head on the cement so some sense could be knocked into them.

Hey JB yeah where are you from? What part of western Canada? I am in Vancouver, BC.

PT: I totally think that things are are falling into place. No kids this weekend--awesome. I think as low key as you are being---if you guys are talking lots and I am sure you are feeling comfortable--bring it up. I'd say "so lets go for coffee/dinner or so you coming over or should I come" lol and see how he reacts to that.

Aef: i think it was aef you were going to go on a date earlier in the week---how did that turn out?

KIKI: haha I think the abercrombie models are hot---I don't think they are d-bags---just the preppy all american dudes hot ones lol..........Jacqueline had said you'd hear from SM this week or weekend----anything?

LOL I missed chat last night---I think I was still so tired from the night before lol!!! I am gonna try to come on later tonight unless I go to my sisters house. It's Fri night---I may even end up going for drinks later. Grrr.

CSK: Dont forget my message I sent you!!!
It was awesome talking to everyone---I love the group you guys---hearing everyones stories and the support everyone offers is fabulous. I know I don't comment too much---I just get busy or lazy but always read!!!!

Have a great night you guys!

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2011, 03:45:15 AM »
KiraKira.....I am 25 and the boy I am dating is late 20s blonde with a dog....and someone just put a dopplganger up of him which is a  male model and he has a dog....hmmmmmmm

positivethoughts

« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2011, 03:50:57 AM »
jb - Just want to know if you liked her..................

kirakira

« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2011, 04:15:06 AM »
So yea, the two in the dream were first meeting and after thinking about it today, I think it's a meeting that is going to happen soon, and should be for someone in my realm (which sadly, consists mostly of YOU GUYS right now!)  Before bed, I didn't meditate on anything in particular, but did hold in my mind that I wanted to receive messages, esp ones of hope and good news, and that I'd try to remember it and do something with it for a change!  Perhaps I should be more specific about my requests, give that a shot...