Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 48335 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2011, 03:35:43 PM »
Yes, that's an interesting site, it was one of two good ones I found when I was researching this topic.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2011, 04:06:52 PM »
Healer -- so glad you got in to get a reading with Seha let us know!!!  I love Seha I feel she is a real psychic.

PT -- on the timing -- things get pushed due to a change in the energy.  And when you are dealing with soulmates behaviors have alot to do with it.  They go off their path...you go off your path...it alters things...that's the free will...you want to experience something or the other person chooses to experience something along the way and it make a slight turn on things but the destination stays the same.  And on timing...both people have to be "ready" otherwise the Universe says no no not just yet.  That's because the Universe sets you both up for the optimum time so that it works.  And...I can't remember who wrote in here somewhere about manifesting and your focus etc...either Libra or Fm I think but that was on the money.  What you focus on is what you send out into the Universe.  So if you are focusing on this person being separated from you and not taking care of YOU and putting yourself first....then you're not ready.  We are all supposed to be walking around like we are the one for this person and we know it! Like we're already with them but we're just not in the physical.  So it's kind of like act the part or play the part until it actually happens.  That's what manifesting is about.  The "I am" statement....I am a megamillions jackpot lottery winner!   :)  Act like you have no money worries and then you won't!  Stuff like that...you focus on lack and you will get lack.  So on the timing usually the energy is there for that timing but then something happens like someone takes or makes an action etc....and it changes the energy slightly.  It's usually we or they don't follow through on something that makes that energy change a bit. 

Now, I will warn you also we can totally change the outcome of what's being read for us by our own actions.  You make some huge move or change or contact or something off the wall and your entire outcome will change because that will have totally damaged the situation.  That's why I say why call for a reading and then not follow the course of action being recommended to us.  When we do that, like trying to force the soulmate to move along faster than it supposed to be, then we are interfering with their experience here...which is why we are all on this plane.  The result of those actions and behaviors we make are what is often called karmic.  when we drag someone or something else into our situation then we have karma with that person because of our actions.  And that changes everything.  dont' try to control the situation....let it play out the way it's supposed to.

So all these things are factors with a reading and timing.

positivethoughts

« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »
Very interesting aef. Thank you.  :) :) :) Another question - can the psychics sometimes see the caller or other person make the "big" off the wall change that changes the outcome?

kirakira

« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »
Reading through I thought of these lyrics:

i can't make you love me if you don't
you can't make your heart feel
somethin' it wont
here in the dark,in these final hours
i will lay down my heart
and feel the power if you wont
no you wont
cuz i can't make you love me
if you don't

It is my belief, easier said than always done of course, that if you become obsessed with obtaining the love of a person, if you can only focus on this, you will lose yourself while at the same time losing precious days of your own lifetime that should be spent loving the ones who do love you.  How many people frustrate or disconnect from their family and friends over these issues? 
I think with all these readings and hopes, we must all remember that whether we like it or feel it is against fate or not, the other people involved are entitled to their feelings.  And we must ask ourselves why we are holding on to this person so dearly, and possibly, do we really really really want to be with them or do we just want to be right and win?  What does that actually even look like?  Are we kidding ourselves or holding on to a past memory, forsaking the ins and outs of daily life that make it less than ideal? 
Loneliness is like a monster nobody enjoys being captive to, but we cannot ward it off with wishful thinking.  We do not create reality by believing we are with a person with whom we are not.  We create reality by living each day as it comes and embracing new opportunities to grow and be less selfishly or even foolishly inclined.  Your true destiny will unfold beautifully and perfectly if you let it and stop dragging yourself down by being hung up on something that may or may not exist.

Why do I just know this will piss somebody off?  Even though it is from a pure caring place... I'm finding this truth for myself and sharing it with you all.

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2011, 06:49:46 PM »
i like whta you said Kira Kira...it makes sense

positivethoughts

« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2011, 07:21:33 PM »
kira - so true!

kirakira

« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2011, 07:38:34 PM »
This is a total shot in the dark- 
Is there any chance for any of the younger ladies here to go on a blind date or an internet date with a blond, clean cut (kinda Abercrombie) maybe late-20s guy with a dog?  I've decided to start trying to decipher my dreams.  This guy would or will be pleasantly good looking and totally sweet and will be very enchanted with the girl upon their first live meeting. 

And this is me just being bad- any chance jb and angel could meeet?!?!  hee hee! Just curious!!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
PT:

http://www.mysticwonder.org/dwelling.html  It is so true. While we dwell and obsess about something, in reality we are pushing the energy away.

Great website how did you find it?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2011, 07:58:43 PM »
I love it, and I totally needed to read that today!!!

I do think it's best to realize that you are doing your part, and the rest is up to the Universe.

;D

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »
That's interesting Kirakira!  I'm 38, seems like JB is about 10 years younger than me?  I'm not even sure where he is located, but I'm in Virginia.

kirakira

« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »
Angel, all I"m saying is it struck me a long time ago in some conversation and I have no idea about your ages and looks etc.  I thought you were in Va and I thought he was near-ish?  As for age -ha!- I'm 38 too and my kid's dad is 28!! haha!!  (Btw, I'm originally from NC and born in Va.) 
Jb seems like a sweetheart and you both seem open to possibilities... I can't help but feel there's a connection or two on this thing!  I think there might be a gal for healer too, but not sure who it is!!!!  (I'm a total Cupid, I can't help it!!-- That said, more than one couple have married after I set 'em up!!)   ;)
SO!! Jb!!! What's up????   
Screw it, we're all relatively anonymous here!  It's good fun, right?  I feel like I know less of other people's stories and have put mine out there in plain view, have messaged a couple of folks, and a couple of ya even know what I look like now and personal contact and a bunch more (gasp!) but really...  I must say, it's nice to have this little group of people, for me especially at a time when I lost something that my life had begun to revolve around.  You guys have really helped fill that space!  Props to healer for setting this up!!   We need to meet up in chat again soon!  So fun!

And about that eariler question about a mysterious blond guy... CSK or Moneta?  I ask you because I so recently had "talked" about stuff with you...  ?  worth asking!  :D

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »
Maybe Kiki with healer?  Who knows?  I know healer's out on the west coast.

kirakira

« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2011, 09:43:26 PM »
haha! I love this!  Healer was saying in chat the other night we should all go to Vegas!  haha!  Can you imagine? 
We need a map on this thing with everybody's location marked!  Our different time zones and all... I know healer, moneta and I are pacific.  We've got like 16 consistent users...

Offline kiki155

« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2011, 09:44:55 PM »
Well, my SM does kind of have that "Abercrombie" look...but he's not as big of a d-bag as I'd imagine an Abercrombie model to be.

Ha! I think the healer has his heart set on his lady, and I have my heart set on my SM.  8)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »
Haha Kiki!! Too funny!  Vegas would be fun, have always wanted to go!!  When I get some $, of course!