Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 48478 times)

Offline kiki155

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »
I think it was aef who said that about JB meeting a girl.

There's lots of activity on here today, and I'm missing about because of work. Boooo.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »
Hello! Any of you guys into Law Of Attraction, I love it cause it's so positive and keeps me motivated. Also my spiritual teacher told me:

"If you want something, in order to get it, first you must be OK with not having it"

You know how eastern philosophies are teaching about freeing ourselves from desires and that our desires are our restraints. If we constantly focus on having and wanting something, we are almost pushing it away. Anyone had similar experiences? For me it worked with finances.

positivethoughts

« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2011, 12:06:48 AM »
JB - don't forget - we will want details!!! Enjoy your night.

Offline jb27

« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2011, 12:43:12 AM »
Haha of course pt I'll fill y'all in in the morning!

And yes kiki it was aef who said that. And at that time I just kinda said "ya right"...and now look lol true story lol

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2011, 03:12:39 AM »
March is less than 2 wks away!!!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2011, 11:40:07 AM »
Angel - March is around the corner but you know how timing is. although lately things have been spot on. What's going on with you?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
Hey PT, I've been focused on new appeal and mortgage that's about to go in foreclosure.  I haven't spoken with my husband in little more than a week and I'm getting antsy.  I'm growing increasingly tired of waiting this out because I felt like this would be over last month.  I have been feeling anxious about what's going on?  I feel like he's up to something right now, we still have this whole income tax standoff.  I'm getting ready to file and I'm worried about what he might do?  My daughter needs me to file with her as my dependent for her college financial aid, but he hasn't been too concerned about what's best for her.  I've got a call back scheduled with Jacqueline in a little while, hope she's got some good news for me!

positivethoughts

« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »
Angel - Don't forget timing can be off. I was supposed to be in a committed relationship with SM in November, December, January, February and now March. Things are starting to happen (I think) and I'm psyched but timing can move all over the place. Free will, other people involved, etc etc etc

When it comes to finances (especially with the house), I really really think you should just work with the known facts. If the timing works out great - but pretend you don't even have the info.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2011, 02:23:36 PM »
Oh yeah, with the finances I have no choice.  It's why I've filed appeal for court and got him to release deed out of his name so I could pursue myself.  I'm just so worried that with the change in filing status I'm opening myself up to an irs audit, my accountant has warned me that it is strong possibility.  I need to get my tax return filed so that I have money to hire attorney to take him back to court next month.  So, it's quite a predicament.

You are so right about the timing and that's the only reason I have some hope because of you and sunshine girl!  I'm so happy that things are starting to fall into place for you, you've been patient.  I had read with 2 psychics in Sept that told me that his relationship would be over back in Oct, then I followed up with one of those psychics throughout Oct and Nov.  She told me that it would be mid-late November, then I stopped reading with her and starting calling CP late November.  Then, a couple psychics said late December, most said January.  There were quite a few others saying February, there are some who predicted March?  We'll see have to see how this plays out!

positivethoughts

« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2011, 02:27:53 PM »
Gosh you have a full plate with all of this. Let me know what Jacqueline says. What was alison's timeline?

Offline cj

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »
who's telling you all these timeline Angel?

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »
WHERE IS THE HEALER????!!!

Offline cj

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
where are u lola!  ???

Offline kiki155

« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »
I just popped in to say hi to everyone. I have been busy lately and don't have a lot of time to chat. I always read what everyone writes, though. I think about you all everyday!!

I had a nice reading with Jacqueline last night. She's so great.

Offline cj

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »
i hope ure right. I spoke to her last week also. And she had some positive things to say. She did tell me the road wiould be rocky though. And she's not lying............  :'(

anything