Author Topic: Summer  (Read 7044 times)

Offline nancy

Summer
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:54:38 PM »
Anyone have reading with summer? I has reading with summer but she change her reading within 20 minutes apart.

Offline maroonlight

Re: Summer
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »
I did read with her. From what I can remember it was mostly fairy tale crap with The Sun card coming up in the tarot.

Offline nancy

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:22:02 PM »
LMAO my reading with summer is not fairy tale but it was such a weird reading i ever experience. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:27:04 PM »
LMAO my reading with summer is not fairy tale but it was such a weird reading i ever experience.

I remember when I read with Fallon she had kept me on the phone for the entire 10 minutes and then completely changed her answers at the end of the reading. It's a tactic to keep you on the line longer.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 05:30:02 PM by maroonlight »

Offline nancy

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 05:45:02 PM »
I read Fallon 1 time and she is a messed.  She asked me a lot of question.   So far i like Tara, Savanna, william and Seha.  I came to the conclusion that most psychic on CP is FAKE. 

Offline nancy

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 06:46:39 PM »
Seha keep saying my ex will come back regardless i like it or not.  Seha said she doesn't want to give me hope but that is what she saw.  She was right about the time i met up with my ex.  She said i will see him on 6/18 but she saw some delay.  She said he might busy when i got there but he will open the door for me. He was at the Gym on sunday night and i  was wait for him like 40 minutes.  Annabella said I will see my ex on Sunday but it will be late cuz he will be home late.  They both right for me. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 08:34:52 PM »
I read Fallon 1 time and she is a messed.  She asked me a lot of question.   So far i like Tara, Savanna, william and Seha.  I came to the conclusion that most psychic on CP is FAKE.

Personally, I haven't had any luck with anyone on CP, and I've tried probably around 40 of the readers. Even the few psychics who gave me a negative outcome, they got the surrounding details completely wrong, so I wouldn't call them up again either.

Offline Macy80

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »
Are you an ex reader from CP that got fired or something  because every single one of your posts  about them is negative, I stick to one reader on there Theo and he has been right about everything that I needed to do in my situation, maybe you should stop having readings and work at clearing you own energy as they are clearly are not doing you any good, your problem lies in you having readings with so many different readers, find a good reader on that line and there are many and stick to that person, the answers you are looking for lie within yourself , you are getting too much input  I would take a rest from it for a while.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 04:13:31 PM »
Are you an ex reader from CP that got fired or something  because every single one of your posts  about them is negative, I stick to one reader on there Theo and he has been right about everything that I needed to do in my situation, maybe you should stop having readings and work at clearing you own energy as they are clearly are not doing you any good, your problem lies in you having readings with so many different readers, find a good reader on that line and there are many and stick to that person, the answers you are looking for lie within yourself , you are getting too much input  I would take a rest from it for a while.

cool it, most of CP readers suck in terms of accuracy and predictions. You say stick to a reader that works for you, what if you try a lot and they all eventually prove that they suck?

Offline Macy80

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 09:58:00 AM »
Cool it , hmm that would imply that I  care, that I have emotional investment why would I lol ?, just get tired of reading the same negative comments by the same people who have too many readings over a short period of time from too many readers, get themselves in a spin so they could not tell their but from their elbow and decide to blame the reader , this should be called the psychic whinge site, time for some balance here, you are spending too much money ringing up these lines too often, 90 percent of the issues that you moan about with readers would not happen if you just stuck to one reader fact, you are just sore because you feel foolish for spending too much money, we have all been there the truth hurts, there are good and bad in all pros builders, doctors etc, so find the best reader for you and stick to them instead of always thinking that the grass is greener with someone else and   thinking that you find more out from another reader it does not work like that.
What happens  is people choose a reader dont really feel a connection, but continue to read with that person until they become frustrated, you have to build a relationship with a reader based on trust for them to be helpful, a fake is a fake, so look for the real ones I prefer healing readings not fairy tale crap, but if your sucked in by that and have no power of judgment dont tar every reader with the same brush thats not very spiritual, I know many many people who have been greatly helped by spirit in their lives, readings can help but you have to be prepared to change yourself before other people will change for you.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:12:36 AM by Macy80 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 10:15:20 AM »
Hey Macy80... Don't like reading negative crap then don't. No one is asking you to. The whole purpose of the board is to compare evaluate psychics. I can say without question you have an addiction or you wouldn't be here. Your post seems stupid and uncalled for. The reason people ring multiple psychics is usually they are hurt from a relationship and are looking for answers. Maybe they just need closure.
So if you've found the one reader and they work for you, what the hell are you doing on here?

Offline Macy80

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 12:22:13 PM »
To read other peoples reviews on readings, but as in most forums whats starts out as a sensible board of honest discussion  ends in a  bitter minority of people twisting, trying to over power everyone other members right to reply and to lead the forum down their negative mindset pathway, basically you in a nutshell, are you surprised you never find a good relationship or a good reading with that mind set?  I actually feel sorry for a lot of the readers having to talk with people like you.

You are clearly one of those that cant find happiness  in their lives so everyone else out there is to blame, I am very in tune and I feel a lot of  hate coming from you, maybe start off another forum called we despise psychics.com then you can all go on there and spew your hate to each other, would that make you feel happy? because thats what you trying to do with this board, brings me back to my original point you will never gain satisfaction from a reading because you have the wrong mindset throw the towel in and try a different form of help, my suggestion would be a self development workshop or a buddhist  retreat because you are wasting your time with readings

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2017, 04:26:00 PM »
I don't hate you... I don't even know you. You sound stupid. You know nothing about me or anyone on this site to criticize. Now get off your high horse and jog on.

Offline Macy80

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2017, 07:36:52 PM »
oh dear boston girl spent all her pennies on bad readings, now she is an strop because someone has stood up to her with some truths , whats the matter hit a nerve, so you have resort to 5 year old replies, no wonder the readers found it hard to work with you, you are completely blocked  i can imagine you were probably a horror for them to read, have you thought about going to an energy healer you will need that at some stage to get out of your negative mindset you are in.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2017, 07:41:02 PM »
I never had a reading that was correct from a CP reader either.

I like psychics and I enjoy the discussion on the forum. I have some that have been great and I have gone out of my way to make sure to always share and encourage others to share over the years. The CP psychics were just never correct for me and in retrospect, much more positive than I should have been hearing.

Never read with Summer and haven't used CP since 2013, but the readers on CP did make me feel better when I called them so I guess I was given some expensive therapy back then.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:44:02 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

anything