Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 309061 times)

Offline Dejatu

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #1020 on: September 18, 2024, 07:31:33 PM »
Oh gosh- I read with her once and never went back. She just lectured me about how “silly” it was that people always call her to ask about an ex and basically saying everyone should move on from exes and stop getting readings on people from our past.

Like okay maybe you have a point- but that’s not why I’m calling you lady. Leave that speech for my therapist and friends 😂😂

She told me that specific guy would never be back, but she was very wrong. He ended up coming back but i was no longer interested.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1021 on: September 18, 2024, 08:42:48 PM »
I was genuinely always too scared to read with her 😂😂
She seems like succccchhh a bitch from what everyone says

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #1022 on: September 18, 2024, 08:56:37 PM »
She is!

Offline jackY

« Reply #1023 on: September 18, 2024, 10:51:57 PM »
This forum saved me from the horrors she puts on people. Was going to try her, but saw this thread. Thank you, all!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1024 on: September 19, 2024, 12:07:20 AM »
She's gotten things right for me and hasn't been rude to me! I'm sorry to here people have had that experience.

In one reading she knew my grandmother was suffering from dementia and that my great grandmother had it too without me ever mentioning it

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #1025 on: September 19, 2024, 01:26:03 AM »
Leanne said I will be cooking with olive oil as a prediction. I will not take her seriously as a "advisor"

😂😂😂😂 are you serious haha. What was the prediction if you don't mind? I do feel she may sometimes go off and makes assumed based on a question if you ask her one

That was 1 of the 10 predictions. Seeing me cook with olive oil

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #1026 on: September 19, 2024, 02:55:11 AM »
Leanne said I will be cooking with olive oil as a prediction. I will not take her seriously as a "advisor"

😂😂😂😂 are you serious haha. What was the prediction if you don't mind? I do feel she may sometimes go off and makes assumed based on a question if you ask her one

Oh man lol I thought she was going to say something about getting healthier or eating better but yeah that's still pretty bad

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1027 on: September 19, 2024, 07:18:00 AM »
This is what kills me about some of these readers. They hand out information, but from the reader's own perspective, how are they helping you? Isn't that part of why people call? To provide information that helps you along your path? Perhaps I'm asking for too much. Would the reader feel great knowing that a psychic told them there was vanilla ice cream in their freezer? I mean come on...I bet she feels she's done her psychic duties for the day, too.

Offline catherines

« Reply #1028 on: September 19, 2024, 10:29:02 AM »

These people should be reported and go to jail.

1. For taking people's money in such an obvious and crazy way
2. For playing with people's lives

I will start providing readings and you pay me 50 Euros and I will say that I see you going for a walk, cooking with oil, getting dressed in the morning and having a shower..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1029 on: September 19, 2024, 03:12:32 PM »

I will start providing readings and you pay me 50 Euros and I will say that I see you going for a walk, cooking with oil, getting dressed in the morning and having a shower..

You're wrong Leanne. I had a bath.  ;D

Offline catherines

« Reply #1030 on: September 19, 2024, 03:30:37 PM »

You're wrong Leanne. I had a bath.  ;D

I will make it ambiguous:

I see you washing yourself. I get a vision of what could be a shower but it could also be a bath or even a swimming pool. Spirit doesn't want me to reveal too much as it is not the right moments for you to receive this information. But I can assure you that I see you cleaning yourself.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #1031 on: September 19, 2024, 10:18:14 PM »
She also told me she sees a scratch on the side of a car

Offline jackY

« Reply #1032 on: September 19, 2024, 10:57:35 PM »
Oh, for fuckssake..... Stellar psychic.

She also told me she sees a scratch on the side of a car

Offline cinderella

« Reply #1033 on: September 20, 2024, 02:04:11 AM »
She did pick up on some things and people in my life with the one reading I did. She picked up on the at that my mom is a hoarder, and she described my poi to a T (and I said I was single and did not mention anyone at all when I sent her the email. She had zero way of knowing who it was or what he looked like) I know some of the predictions were o. Have to listen again about the others.

I don't know what I thin o her ( only tried once so far) but she did get 2 things she had noway of knowing. But one predication I know won't come true because  I refuse to allow it to be (something about a man who tries to keep me a secret and he has a gf or something. I will never be the other woman and I'm no one's dirty secret. Never)

anything